Why do Peruvian wear little British hats?

Why do Peruvian wear little British hats?

Sun hits hard in the mountains.

They keep snacks and candies around the rim of the hat.

It's part of their culture. Some of them even see those as a sign of status. People wearing those hats in Lima are heavily discriminated tho. The tradition is dying.

why, it is not like taking the hat off is going to change they are the poorest fuckers living there or the fact that they are indigenous.

Those hats barely protect them from the sun though

How is it thier culture?

They are European hats obviously

A lot of Europeans immigrated to that part of South America, and the Spanish influence obviously.

Someone offers you 10.000 USD to have sex with everything is included, you have to do some tongue work too

What would you do?

I imagine at some point of their history they came to see 19th century top hats and bowlers as something elegant, that women use them indicates they may not have had actual contact with any women wearing the equivalent of a Victorina lady's hat, something like pictured.

Unfortunately it's a mistake they kinda can't go back on, I doubt those hats, which were meant to help men keep their head dry in the rain, are much practical for protecting against the sun, especially since they tend to use disproportionately small sizes, and I personally don't care for the aesthetics tho the women themselves seem to like them which is what matters.

Googling this in Spanish one local legend seems to be the women were sold the hats by a desperate salesman trying to get rid of inventory. They also indicate they're apparently considered a sign of authority.

Well, not that user, the reason some native people don't see obesity as a problem yet is poverty, so the ones who are fat supposedly have more money a better life (status).

Not only a native thing actually, the oldest people in cities, who grew in poverty as well, do have the same belief.

But this seems to hit more women, slightly more than 1/3 of Peruvian women over the legal age, 18, are obese (not just overweight) and around 18% Peruvian males in the same age range are too.

Women here seem to gain weight as they aged. Imagine how obvious it is on streets.

Fuking hell m8. That's a tough choice. Can you go a bit higher?

get her to sit on my face so I can bury my tongue deep

Sun protection is 10% hat, 90% style. Didn't you know?

15.000 USD and this cholita fighter have to kick you three times in the balls

God dam, they know how to get down.

I've heard a cargo of these British hats ended up in Bolivia/Peru and for some reason it became fashionable among women instead of men.

>you have to do some tongue work too
Everything was going fine until this part

I noticed this was about other stuff.

Sorry for this, usually I'm not that retard.

That's an Argentinian lady wearing a traditional Argentinian hat.
They are classy af.

there there

Argentina confirmed nonwhite

>there's more than one peruanon

We are at least 4

I'd pay to do it

>needing confirmation for it
m8, it was never actually debated

fucker looks like somethng straight out of howls moving castle

You are the lawyer?

I have wondered this for years. Looks nice though. More girls should do this