ITT: controversial city opinions

The Eiffel Tower is an eyesore and looks like a half finished building.

Every second walking in New York I had an unshakable, overwhelming feeling like somebody's going to jump out one of those dark alleyways, and shoot me for my wallet and phone. I swear I'd rather stroll through a gypsy favela at night in Hungary, than walk in New York in broad daylight again

Rome is incredibly filthy and disgusting, every inch of surface is covered in graffiti or excrement

Budapest is the most overrated city in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

floodlist.com/tag/germany
floodlist.com/tag/netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=8evFljFyTnE
youtube.com/watch?v=rWE-fyJEN0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

london is a shithole, and boring

The Freedom Tower looks like shit, and every time I'm driving north on the Jersey turnpike the fucking glare off it is blinding.

I've been to South Africa, Tonga, Fiji, Tanzania and Rome was still the biggest shithole of a city I've ever been to.
Actual tourist stuff was god tier though

Baltimore is good

Kek Nyc is actually pretty safe nowadays. You should have visited it 20 years ago.

This isnt controversial lol. Everyone thinks the spire is dogshit.

Turns out police state works wonders.

it was designed by a kike and is supposed to represent your country being fucked in the ass, ofc you would feel impalled in the eyes by it. arent there some light pillars there?

more like it being too expensive for poor people

yeah. I felt grandmaster trumps idea to rebuild the exact buildings but make them 1 floor taller was genius and wish they'd have gone with that route.

'New York is a shithole' is hardly a controversial opinion.

>Budapest is the most overrated city in the world.
That would imply people are rating it now

Tokhsa yåmut thagro madi? Gimluk shadda k7thir. :-(

Chinese cities are beautiful, interesting, safe, and pollution is a non-issue.

Edmonton is actually an alright place

It is. Still boring, though.

The TTC is actually a pretty decent subway.

But I've watched The Wire

Budapest is pretty nice to visit though, it's nowhere near as overrated as Paris and LA and shit

t. never been to china

t. new worlder

Every Finnish city is beautiful, insipiring, culturally rich and not depressing at all

Tonga had some of the worst poverty I'd ever seen. I doubt Italy could compare.

All cities are boring depressing shitholes

The twin towers were ugly af.

Padua is not that bad.

The Rome one is true not controversial at all

paris is the worst capital of Europe.

LA > NYC
Denver is the best US city
Chicago isn't so bad
Montreal is overrated
Boston sucks, but its suburbs are nice

Prague seems fake af, like it was rebuilt with plastic instead of stone, I don't know why it gives me this impression.

When I was in Baltimore last summer I saw a nigger having a seizure on the street and nobody batting an eye and I was also confronted by a black supremacist women spewing the usual crap I only thought was memes. Other than that it was pretty decent.

>When I was in Baltimore last summer
Why would you do that, especially in summer?

Paris is africa
Cuckrope is a shithole apart from the tourist parts

unironically looks like my town minus the lake and with more commie blocks

I like St Louis, MO and Pueblo, CO, but liking them doesn't make them good. Objectively, like it or not, Baltimore is shit.

Edinburgh is the most beautiful european citu

We were on a roadtrip from South Carolina to DC and figured we might as well visit Baltimore since it was so close by. Is it better during the winter?

Accidentaly quoted another post. Ignore it. I hate posting from the phone

French, Indian and Mexican cuisine are shit. Literally shit. As in they love to eat SHIT. If it would come out of an anus they would put it on their plates.

Oh wait, this thread is about cities. Sorry. I'll take my turd back. Or you wait for the French to eat it up.

My wife agrees
>better during the winter
Not necessarily better, but summer anywhere east of Omaha and south of NYC is too hot and humid for me.
You're right, that is controversial.
Shut up.

Can't wait for the netherlands to be flooded

Meanwhile Germany gets flooded every year. While the Netherlands hasn't flooded in more than half a century.

>controversial

Bullshit, only minor floods on small rivers, you can't know that because you dont have rivers, only canals

Spain is an abomination that should have never existed. Also, Castillians must be exterminated in gas chambers.

t. fell for the separatism meme

How many times has Germany been flooded this year again?

what do you mean flooded?

Shut up stupid american. Spain should have never existed, It is an abomination that will end up like Yugoslavia. Also, I fucking hate sharing country with foreigners.

floodlist.com/tag/germany

bim bam ding dong wee woo we woo

floodlist.com/tag/netherlands

Every country is like that, is up to the people to make everything work out
Fucking snowflake

you dont have water flowing thats why you can't floods like this

Or it's because Germans suck at engineering.

it's harder to prepare for the small local floods who can hit anywhere than to dam in your whole country

also you dont have stron rainfall because of on mountains

>german education

Every non-country is like that. If you are a stupid faggot who likes sucking foreigner cock, that is your problem not mine.

we handle all the water in one river, you need like 5 rivers to handle the same amount of water

german solution > dutch solution

You mean you redirect all the water into your city streets lmao.

You end up sucking cock if you are a countrylet
It's called diplomacy

at least we dont have to fear to get our whole country submerged

>Being ruled by literal foreigners and having to share a country with them is diplomacy

I keked it.

Ah yes, the German ""country""

I wonder what Germany will look like in another 80 years. I imagine it won't be around anymore.

Btw we didnt forget about the land you stole after ww2 and the tax money, you are like niggers

Skyscrapers and commieblocks look nice, and Sweden should build more of them.
Malmö is a decent city.

Let's face it. Germany is the embarrassment of Europe.

It's pretty much the poorest of the Germanic countries.
Doesn't have the culture of the south european countries.
German philosofy only consists of conflict seeking contrarians that try to destroy their own nation.
And your people are pretty much muds of Germanics, Celts, Slavs, Turks and Syrians.

Fucking retard blame the world and economics not me
Can't stand faggot like you

I only mocked you for being such a retard. Obviously I dont blame you for being a retard, that is the way you were brought to this world.

you country is so dense it gives me claustrophobia everytime I have to go there

I wont forget all the rapebabies Ivan left after ww2

It's strange, when I was in NYC I fell safer than when I was in Paris. There was a cops patrol every blocks and a cop in each metro station. I was staying in Brooklyn, it was full of spics and black, and I fell pretty safe.

It's a decent place to live, but completely irrelevant one way or the other to outsiders. There would be literally no reason for a foreign tourist to visit Edmonton. Calgary is boring in that way too, but at least you can get to the Rockies in an hour.

>The TTC is actually a pretty decent subway.

Nope, I can see you being impressed with it if you are visiting from any other Canadian city that isn't Montreal and have never used a metro system in any other major world city, but the TTC subway is really not that great for people who actually have to use it every day.

Maybe if you read the news once in a while, you would know why it is the way it is

>What is Paris Syndrome?

That city is a disgusting shithole. And NYC is world-renowned for having cleaned itself up since the crime epidemic of the 80's and early 90's.

Every """""canadian"""" city west of Québec is a shithole

Maybe you should read less news and see real data. New York is one of the safest, and was the safest big city in the U.S. in 2015 according to FBI data.

The city is nice, I don't know if I prefer it to NYC since they are really different cities, but you don't feel safe, that was my point.

danish cities are pretty ugly imo

I was refering to Paris
I couldn't care less what happened in new york too distant from me

Sorry, didn't understand that. But I wasn't referring to terrorism, just being afraid of someone stealing your stuff or attacking you for some reason.

How is this controversial? Edinburgh is magical

Ok I see
When i was in Paris i really didn't feel unsafe considering the size of the city but yes you are right we should always pay attenction when we are tourist.
As for terrorism in the big spot like the eiffel tower they are all under control (from what i see)

>Freedom Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=8evFljFyTnE

I've been to a few subways in the US, London and Paris. TTC's coverage is admittedly shit, but it's pretty clean and the trains are spacious.

>And NYC is world-renowned for having cleaned itself up since the crime epidemic of the 80's and early 90's
but that was legitimately the only time where it was fucking affordable and fun to live in the place. and while they may have "cleaned up" the crime, they sure didnt clean up the actual streets. theyre still fucking disgusting. with the caveat here that you have to fucking pay $1000+ a month to live in a tiny closet in a disgusting shithole full of people who are from everywhere except for nyc.

real new yorkers are a dying breed and are the fucking reason that city ever meant anything in the first place. and they are all stuck in either the ass end of queens (or rockaway) or way the fuck up in the bronx somewhere. NYC actually WAS the place that you see in the movies back then, and that is BECAUSE it was a shithole, and a CHEAP one at that. all it is now is a hollow turd with an expensive price tag on it. i hope serious civil unrest happens next time im down there. i wanna bash hipsters in brooklyn and LES with metal pipes until my hands hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=rWE-fyJEN0E

>t. Inbred unemployed Shartalan brown stupid subhuman who blames others for his problems