Who else is going hungry because they are too poor? I have lost 5 kilos

Who else is going hungry because they are too poor? I have lost 5 kilos

>kilos

Also, it's very cheap just to get calories. You can get a 25 lb bag of flour at walmart for less than 7 bucks. That's like 41,000 calories.

You are a 2nd world country.

>american pride hurt when another burger uses metric

In Germany the poor are fat.

I'm just doubtful it's a burger, my friend.

>kilos
immigrant or proxy confirmed
>can afford internet and computer but not food
nice priorities

I have flour. I'm not quite desperate enough to eat plain flour biscuits yet.

I said kilos because I'm on Sup Forums dumbass.

Yes I know. I would immigrate but I don't have a degree, those cost money here.

>lost 22 lbs but doesn't want to eat plain food
So are you just fat then? It's not like you've gone 22 lbs underweight and are refusing to eat something unflavored.

>I said kilos because I'm on Sup Forums dumbass.
suuure.

5 kilos is 10 pounds you retard, and raw unleavened flour with water isn't fucking food.

>kilos
wut

Sorry, translated 10 kilo in my head. So 11 lbs.

So you're fat, right?

You're just some spoiled fatass taken care of by daddy who doesn't want to admit this can happen.

And stop samefagging. We can see the number of posters staying the same.

probably need to lose another 5, lardo

wat

nigga just eat ramen. you can throw anything you want into it.

No, wtf are you even thinking? Somehow in your world this only happens to fat people?

Foreigners please take note. Observe how my fellow burgers react in rage and try to deny or minimize it.

I'm forcing myself to eat less but not because I can't afford it I'm just overweight

I'm out of money you stupid faggot my job ended and now I have nothing at all. Why the fuck do you think I'm having an argument about eating pure flour?

why aren't you on welfare or in a shelter? where are your savings user?

shit, just show up at a church or mosque or something and they will give you free stuff.

I've been living on my own for a while now. And I've misbudgeted and been hungry before. But that was when I was earning less than 10k a year.

But lets be honest. If you've lost 11 lbs you've run a 38,500 calorie deficit. Assuming you need like 2,000 calories for maintenance that's 20 days of no food, or 40 days of only 1,000 calories.

Claiming you've been struggling for 3 to 6 weeks but you're still too good for flour? Things that never happened.

How cheap is rice in Eagleland?

beg for money on the street. become a prostitute. get on food stamps. apply for unemployment or welfare. like this guy said there are so many safety nets in our society for people like you so you don't have to eat fucking flour and die of malnutrition. i expected some third world shithole flag when i clicked on this thread

Welfare isn't magic, I wasn't eligible until my job ended, even though I knew well in advance the date it would end I couldn't sign up pre-emptively. Now I am waiting for the state to approve my claim.

>where are your savings
Fuck you. I don't make enough to have savings, and you know that's an unavoidable reality for most people. I don't want to beg, it hasn't come to that yet.

You're a worthless human you know that?

Not as cheap as flour You can get a 20lb bag of rice for around 8 bucks though. That's around 32,300 calories.

wew lad sounds like it has come to it. it's fun knowing that you know you have done this to yourself and yet are angry at everyone else. i will enjoy seeing you at the off ramp.

lmao you're so desperate to deny it. You can't imagine 3 weeks of 1 meal a day? You're a faggot then to be honest.

>you have done this to yourself

My job ended last month.

>i expected some third world shithole flag when i clicked on this thread

you were not wrong though

Go to the nearest Sikh temple on Fridays they will give you a good dinner. They may even give you food to take home, very kind people in the right circumstances.

and you have no savings and made no effort to get another job or seek alternative ways to support yourself.

srsly dude just start begging those guys always have nice shoes, if you ask nice they may let you eat their old ones.

I know they would, but I can barely look people in the eye man

>made no effort to get another job or seek alternative ways to support yourself

Why do you keep having to make things up? Is it because you're wrong?

I have no savings because I make awful money.

they dont mind at all, they are used to people not being at their best. Its food lad, you arent asking for a ferrari. Turn up, no one will bat an eyelid at you being there.

21 days of 1 meal a day, assuming a 650 calorie meal, and 2,000 calorie maintenance means you're 28,350 calories behind which is 8.1 lbs of loss. I think you're probably exaggerating your weight loss, and possibly underestimating how much you're eating. Which is why it's easy for you to be too good to use the flour.

Observe the way the fat, stupid buttflustered americans try to deflect, deny, distract. They are angry and confused, and do not want you to look. They are desperate for some way, any way to explain it away ideologically.

Post pic and timestamp

but you didn't even address those other things, seems like you are too ashamed to admit your failure.

honestly if you do not like the idea of homeless shoes just do what the brit is saying and go to a religious place. or you could learn to play a mouth harmonica and fully embrace being homeless.

desu i don't really care, it's funny to think someone is literally starving because they are too stupid to help themselves.

>literally starving
>but has food on hand he refuses to eat
Checks out

see pic

my "failure" is being born into a family that couldn't send to college.

Water weight, famalam. He's probably had to cut out some of the burgers for a short while and the recent decrease in sodium has him worrying he's withering away

Oh yeah, that would make sense. I forgot that.

>it's funny to think someone is literally starving

rofl realistically you are either from philly or euro.

you should try snorting the flour so it bypasses the blood-brain barrier. more nutrition that way! you could even cut it with drywall!

>foreigner makes troll thread
>gets replies

>tries to corner in american muscle car
not surprised

I find it amazing the way literally every other american in this thread specifically makes a point of claiming it can't be real. Oh ho ho he's not a real poor person like I read about they dont actually exist. Probably just not eating nice expensive hamburgers anymore.

Fuck you faggots. I'm hungry like I haven't been since I was a child and "eat flour, suck dick, or cry moar faggot" is the attitude that makes america the worst country on earth. If I ever know for sure I'm talking to someone like you I'll hurt them, like really hurt them. One day I or someone like me will hurt you, and then kill you. And you will deserve it 100%. You're worthless.

I learned a lot about americans ITT.

me too tbqh

What country are you from?

Americans are scum. Literal actual subhuman vermin, to the point I've recently begun hoping we do get nuked. Not like an Sup Forums meme I mean unironically. We are the worst- think about it- We are actually unambiguously the worst thing about earth. Ameicans, as people. Killing Americans is a moral good.

>we

Where do you live right now?

til there are people who would rather starve to death than receive help because they think they will be judged, and then get angry those people for not helping them. it's like homeless millenials. what a time to be alive.

I'm not angry at the Sikhs, bro, I'm just too nervous to ask for their help.

These subhumans on the other hand are not just "not helping me," they're literally bullying me for being poor. Like I'm back in 2nd grade again.

>Someone suggests you eat the flour you already own

>I'M BEING BULLIED

They said, and I quote, "suck dick or eat shoes" and "it's funny to imagine you starving"

And btw

You don't deserve to live. Because of who you are as a person.

You think everyone in this thread is one person.

Unironically this. When I was on bad dole I ate wedges and peri peri yogurt half my meals

No? I'm assuming they're like 5 or 6 people all of whom deserve death. Why do you keep thinking stupid shit?

See, now I'm being bullied.

Why are you a disingenuous worm? I would be ashamed to behave like you.

Yo dawg I gave a lot of helpful pointers but you called me a stupid faggot. Now I think it is more fun to insult you than help you.

>ITT Americans exist

>helpful pointers

Tell me where you live so I can give you some helpful pointers, you weak submissive bitchboy.

>assume it's low-tier food and begin salivating
>look it up and its actual real food and begin crying

bout to kill myself as soon as I kill a few bourgie princelings first.

I live at your mums house, she and I spit roast your daddy. If your boipucci is anything like his then I look forward to seeing you!

You're afraid

You're afraid because you know you're a physically submissive person.

I wish I could autist post as well as you user, I could kill any thread I wanted to that way.

I am a human man, and I have dignity. You are a worm born in an apple.

Rude af tbqh! I literally had to rub my balls because they were a bit too sweaty. Now they are just right.

>wahh I'm hungwy pls help
Only people that cry about hunger in America are fat fucks.

You know that isn't true.

Go to any ghetto dipshit. Any nig that isn't ripped is a lardass. If you are actually poor and too stupid to get food stamps or go to a fucking food bank you deserve to starve.

I already explained I applied for foodstamps but they won't approve for at least another week (almost a month total)

You're a dumb faggot who literally shills for free in his spare time. Just think about that.

>wahh dey won't appwoov me!
kek enjoy hunger brainlet

go to a chinese supermarket. buy a 50 pound bag of rice for $20.

>ameriorcs are literally unable to feel empathy

cheap cooking:
mix your flour with egg and some cheap vegie like cabbage or bean sprout,
bake pancakes and top mayo/bbq sauce as you wish

1 kilo of wedges goes for about $2. A kilo of yogurt $10 (Greek) then like $5 for a bottle of peri peri. It's enough for like 5kg of good for about $25