Which countries have the best cuisine on the planet and why is it the Scandis?

Which countries have the best cuisine on the planet and why is it the Scandis?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont know but i agree

Cuisine isn't a scandi word, is it?
You're all welcome, les gars.

For me, it's the olive oil niggers.

finland is better
finland is best!
suomi on paras!

>inb4 goat head
>inb4 surströmming

That's because you're a stupid anglo. I forgive you

escargots? Not a fan.

That's because you're a stupid anglo. I forgive you.

I have 100% pure French heritage I assure you.

>not Indian and Malay food

Wallah, just like me pbuh.

>indian food
adding curry to everything isn't cuisine. The billion of them can wrap their mustachioed brown lips around my cock and suck it.

come at me tesó

It looks like you tried to collage a bunch of US meals

In the US, we can literally get any meal from any country we want. Including our own cuisines which you can't get unless you come here, so shut the fuck up. We're American. We're fucking fat. We rule food. Get the fuck out of our face.

France invented America. Show some gratitude, yank.

>implying american cuisine isn't known for butchering the traditional dishes of other nations

Hey I appreciate all you cunts. I'm just drunk
Omg fucking we literally pay tributes to all you fucks everytime we eat good food.
Literally every restaurant with decent food actually has ambiance and artwork from the country the dishes come from

>I'm just drunk
So am I haha. Jameson whiskey, not the best but good enough.

>We're American. We're fucking fat. We rule food. Get the fuck out of our face.

bear pls

I'm drinking Absolute. I think it's Swedish? Hell if I know. It's just pricey enough to not make me gag

Let's talk food m8
French food is the one type of food that we have to spend $80+ to eat because it's only at nice restaurants (at least in my city)
What are some simple or semi-simple french snacks or meals I can make?

But where's the seasoning?

French food is meant to be cheap. Coq au vin is chicken cooked in wine. Foie gras is liver from overfed duck. Just look our recipes on internet and make them at home. Just use quality product.

Coq au Vin.. googled it, looks like a cross between italian and northern Chinese. Looks pretty good. Kind of a dark sweet taste?

>Kind of a dark sweet taste?
That's it. It's really really good, like everything cooked in wine. It takes time, but the result is worth it.

>chicken
Are you sure about that, Pierre?

I'll try it!
If you want to try a real American dish, not the "hurrhurr fast-food"... you should try this. It's Crawfish Étouffée. French settlers popularized it early in the US. It's delicious. Maybe you guys have it

Yes, now go back to rotten fish, snownigger.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html

Stop having good conversation and go back to calling each other niggers. What’s wrong with you?

Jesus Christ

>Although the word "coq" in French means "rooster" or "cock", and tough birds with lots of connective tissue benefit from braising, most modern coq au vin recipes simply call for commercially produced chicken which may be male or female.

>commercially produced
I don't live in a city. The chicken I eat comes from my aunt. This is where I work. Countryside, whatever's left of France, I live in it.

i hope they will build refugee camp there and you'll be forced to serve them you filthy french son of a whore

>implying french cuisine is good

can i come

They won't. Bad little russian.

Sure, brits have come. They love it here.

>GOAT TIER
Italy
France

>Good tier
Other med countries

>OKish tier
Any island country that mainly eat sea food

>shit
All the rest

>disgusting diarrhea
Albion

Scandinavian food is horrible.
t. dane

Comfy. I thought the whole point of coq au vin was to use old birds and cook it for hours. Like braising tough cuts of beef for hours and hours.

Curry isnt indian food, its british.

Not bad, not kind to your heart though

Spanish>French>Italian>powergap>Afghan/Persian>Chinese>Japanese>Central European>Russian>Indian>Scandinavian>"American">Mexican>Greek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>British

t. asshgan migrant

your mom doesnt know how to cook

Could be. A lot of our cuisine is about using poor produce to make it better. Nowadays we can afford the good stuff.

Afghans can make pretty good food, too bad you're not culturally enriched enough to know.

Wtf is Spanish food

Tapas and paella. Very good.

>Greek that low
Retarded kraut had a cat souvlaki in pleb Athens and thinks he tasted Greek cuisine.

Culturally enriched and having half of afghan population as refugees are not synonyms, kevin

Spiceless Anglo food makes me feel the best. Could have roast, mash, peas & gravy any day of the week or plain beef stock stew with vegetables

such a fucking shit post, I really was hoping that this would somehow summon Ikibey

There's nothing particularly wrong with scandinavian cuisine but I wouldn't exactly call it the best in the world
Certainly it's nothing exotic to someone who grew up with britboo parents who were also health conscious so every meal was beef, potato and salad

I hear about tapas every where, but it's always listed as "hipster quick eats" in the US, even on yelp

You must be joking.
Italian food is the best. Not even us meehicans achieved that level of cuisine

Tapas outside of Spain can have a very hipster-feel, granted, but it's damn good if you can get the right stuff (or you know, go to Spain)

That's kind of what it is, but it's still good.

Sometimes, in Spain, instead of eating a first and second dish + dessert we usually eat a bunch of dishes to share with the rest of the table, thats called "picoteo", or more formally "aperitivo" (antipasto in Italian, or aperitive in french) and tapas are small sized dishes that take on this "tradition" I guess? Of eating several small servings of various foods, instead of one main serving of the main dish. As they are smaller sized you can still have them for lunch, but they are usually eat as an accompaniment with a beer.

*drowns food in olive oil*
ah superior med cuisine

>Nordic christmas cuisine

Literally godlike, Drown in your olive oil, niggers.

>norwegian culinary education
>rotten fish seasoned with water

>cocktail wieners on a factory-made baguette slices
Man, you guys have a huge variety of good/great ones and this is the image you chose?

Sorry, but olive oil is the best ingredient of all time. It goes into everything but desserts.

Cool
Imma have to try this, then

I think the only euro food that's popular in the US is Bratwurst, liverwurst, Knackwurst, and bockwurst
I've also had a few German breads that were good.
Also, any type of food that has "black forest"in it Americans immediately want

Who can be this delusional?

>not dumping biscuits in olive oil
>not putting olive oil in coffee
>not drinking raw olive oil at the movies along with olive oil seasoned pop corn
>their fridge isn't filled with olive oil
GOOD! THAT MEANS YOU KNOW THAT OLIVE OIL DOESN'T GO IN FRIDGE YOU RETARD

>Also, any type of food that has "black forest"in it Americans immediately want
lol I'm from the black forest (and yes we have the best German cuisine, come fight me)

Doughnuts come from the Dutch oliebollen.
Fries are Belgian.

Americans always pretend to be anglo, but reality is your more like us than like the British.

Yeah, thats the point of tapas, nothing fancy , some cheap food to go with your beer. Of cpurse there are the more complex ones and the "Design" ones with tons of good looking things but then you are stepping on the Hipster part of tapas

Also, >I don't rate Chistorra
Lmao

>NORDIC food
healthy and extremely nutritious food made only with the freshest produce and able to last through the cold winters.

>m*Doid food
unhealthy, low-nutrition, fatty and drenched in olive oil, usually made with stale products and drowned in spices to mask the rotting taste.

SEA>Indian>Nork&Jap>power gap>Olive Oil Niggers>Greek>Indian>power gap>Arab=Nordic>powergap>Italian>powergap>Western food>powergap>French

Are there any immigrants in the black forest? Of the african variety?

>I think the only euro food that's popular in the US is Bratwurst, liverwurst, Knackwurst, and bockwurst
Man, you really are drunk, huh, Chris?
Also, you should really get out of wisconsin some time.

kek nice try, ricenigger

You listed Indian twice

Gonna be honest, I have no idea wtf the black forest is. Without Google ruining it, tell me want it is first?

If anyone is interested, I am from Midwest, US

>If anyone is interested, I am from Midwest, US
We're not, and we already knew.

It's a forest/"mountain" region in the very south-west of Germany bordering the Rhine.
pic related is from my hike last week

schwarzwald in baden-württemburg, south-west germany

French food is absolutely overrated. Like I wonder how anyone could live with that tasteless expensive shit. It is not even comparable to the rice goo that's fed for babies and teethless old folks.

yeah, sure thing ricenigger

Unrelated, but every chinese restaurant i visited in france heats up meals in microwave
You dont have woks?

come on that was clear bait

It`s nice place or was atleast.

could be genuine, don't want to lose any chances to be a condescending dick to some unfortunate chink

French food is sophisticated and developed but I agree, its palate is relatively limited and its not nearly as good as other med food, good Chinese, or Indian. Its just common sense, those countries had developed court cuisine for 1000s of years with easy access to better ingredients and spices. Of course they will be better.

But in the end, people favor the flavors they are raised on, and you will never be able to convince a European that his food is bland, or convince me that Chinese food is tasty (nonetheless, I consider it a high-tier cuisine - i just dont like it myself).

Looks like chistorra and it's delicious, anyway, a tapa can be anything, from something like a piece of bread and cheese or something more elaborated like a stew oi a broth. Where I live tapas and pinchos are for free whith your drink. You can eat so much that after some beers you usally refuse the free tapa.

chinese food isn't high tier, it's dog shit deep friend and drowned in sesame oil and MSG

>healthy

sure, that's why we outlive yout

>spices

as a galician I would like to know what spices do we use that are exotic for a nordic considering we literaly boil everything because olive oil wasn't common in my region until the 80's and lard was used (and still is used in the countryside) to frie staff, although it wasn't common because it's used for cooking broth

I was talking about traditional Chinese food, and comparing only the 'high cuisines' of the cultures in question.

>french food
>limited
you ignorant, ingrate little shit

Ahem *raises hand*

This is the only real answer ITT

Chinese food is bland. The mixed SEA-Chinese food is goat. It's like they just found out about spices yesterday.
I'm not chinese.

>ingrate
For what? Food in France is good and not "limited". Its palate i.e. set of flavors is limited. Scientific study has been performed on contrast and variety of flavors in cuisines, and Indian and Chinese food has been shown to have the highest in this regard.

Enjoyment is normative, the degree of pleasure you get from eating French food is equal to the Malay guy eating his own food. We can only compare objective things, and its objective truth some cuisines are more complex than yours. Deal with it.

>pasta type #942 with hard cheese sauce
ah yes, so unique and delicious

Chinese food from western regions I find pretty awesome, but then again its pretty much Turkic at that point. Its a mixed bag but I honestly just don't enjoy all the fermented stuff.

Would love to try SEA food sometime, looks like some great stuff.