/balt/ + /ausnz/

Insomnia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Empty bed edition

xth for first

Don't remind me

How are you doing matey?

hey fine thanks
making some beef ribs for lunch they're in the oven right now
hope they don't turn out to be 90% bone 10% meat
what about you tomate

>insomnia

You don't have insomnia, you have a fucked up sleeping schedule because you jerk off and watch anime till 5AM and now can't fall asleep at normal time.

Neck yourself.

>beef ribs for lunch
Fuck nice dude, haven't had those in years
>hope they don't turn out to be 90% bone 10% meat
Shouldn't it be obvious? I mean the meat of beef ribs protrudes out from the bone way more

>what about you tomate
Not bad, one more day and I'm completely done with uni for this year

Well I haven't watched anime at all this year, and even when I fixed my sleep schedule and woke up at 8am and went to bed at 11pm I still couldn't get to sleep until like 1am

nice, will you have summer break after that?
also do you guys have a break when it's winter over there or not? i mean there aren't any festivities like christmas or new year's during that timeperiod but it'd be pretty harsh to not have any breaks for such a long time

Just on their own or with sauce or something else?
>Well I haven't watched anime at all this year
Was there even anything worth watching

>will you have summer break after that?
yea, normally It would go to the end of feb but my course starts a month early.

We do have a break between the semesters but it's not very long, but yea the majority of the break is summer over the new year.

>Was there even anything worth watching
Honestly I don't even know, I literally haven't checked whats been released in over 2 seasons.
Hell I didn't even know there was a umaru-chan season 2 until a few nights ago and I watched an episode and I found it almost cringe.
>tfw I may have grown out of anime
Might be for the best desu

in a bbq-mango sauce
done eating them, they were really good and the amount of meat was satisfying
dog's happy about the couple of bones that were left over too haha
soka soka, i'm jelly i must admit, i'd love to have break now too

>Might be for the best desu
it probably is

>bbq-mango sauce
wew she sounds pretty tasty.
>it probably is
haha yea, I think going to uni has changed me somewhat, hell my friend sent me a series of lectures on the basics of philosophy and I'm genuinely considering watching it.

Why does NZ have the best looking girls?

guess you're becoming more mature
what if some day a day will come when you find the strength in you to leave this awful website?
>basics of philosophy
wew
i had to take philosophy lessons in school but they were always limited to plato, descartes and kant, never anything else, so i found them extremely boring usually
have you tried /lit/? they're pretty into this stuff, might find some good discussion there

thot

>>tfw I may have grown out of anime
>Might be for the best desu
Like every other form of media most of it is just filler, you might as well stick to the stuff that rises to the top
Sounds good desu

>you find the strength in you to leave this awful website?
Who knows, once I've graduated and working I doubt I'll still be here.

>have you tried /lit/?
I think I'll wait until I know what plato actually said before I try talk to anyone about it

>tfw wide but extremely shallow knowledge of philosophy from casual reading
I don't /lit/ is very good really, discussion only happens in rare cases

I hope the boss doesn't show up at work again tomorrow. I liked working without him today, although I didn't get to work on any customer laptops.

That's one gay looking laptop.

everything is kinda awful

Going to take a nap.

Yeah it's one in for service atm. It's only got 32gb eMMC storage & it's running Windows 8.1 with Bing. lol - Only got about 5gb of storage space also. It's shit.

stop including /balt/ you faggots

git fukt

Very sleepy in here.

Which I find kinda funny because it's an Insomnia edition but everyone is asleep.

Checked. Well it's daylight time here in America. Also it's Wednesday. I'm about to go running if I can find my shorts.

Is the thread going to die?
I got back a few minutes ago.

Nah buddy I was just in the shower, doing my morning ritual ect.
How was your run?

Pretty good, it's a little rainy and it was cold enough I could feel it in my hands. Going to do some cleaning, and try to get back on learning to draw. I eventually want to be able to paint like Bob Ross. Not for television or anything, but I think it would be nice to create something happy and beautiful like that.

Are you any good at drawing now?
I've always enjoyed doing little sketches but I'm not very good at it.
It's good to have a creative outlet even if you don't show anybody your pictures like I do.

Oh no, not really. I can parrot anime type stuff pretty well if I'm looking at it, I forget what the technical name for that is. But I can't do anything simply from imagination. My stuff if better than deviantart, but it's never good enough for me to keep.
>like I do
Post some?

>Post some?
I don't have any with me, and if I did I wouldn't show them anyway, they're complete shit.
I just enjoy doodling for an hour or two then into the trash it goes, it's fun.
What do you use is it just the ol' pencil and pad or do you do it on the computer?
>But I can't do anything simply from imagination
You should practice that, just let your brain run free, even if the outcome is not very good.

If you keep at it I'm sure you could make a lot of progress. Maybe try doing a drawing a day? I was doing the drawabox(.com) thing before I fugged off and didn't finish.
Yeah just a pencil.
>just let your brain run free
That's part of it, on one hand I want to be able to do those beautiful landscapes/paint history, but being able to draw my own hentai wouldn't be too bad either.

Yeah I really should actually, I've never heard of drawabox but I'll give it a look.
>I want to be able to do those beautiful landscapes/paint history
That would be awesome to be honest
>being able to draw my own hentai
If you let your brain run free this is what comes out?
Well just imagine all those sick fantasies laid out perfectly on your paper, aim for that.

dream of amsterdam

I like the very visually rich paintings, like this one:
(File is too large to upload) upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg
There's some much going on in it, and the shade and tones of the colors can make you feel different emotions.
>if you let your brain run free this is what comes out
That and Sam Hyde references, my man.
Drawabox starts out with basic lessons on perspective and shapes, but then it has this thing where it wants you to draw 500 boxes. Which apparently is supposed to help you, but ahhh. I have the time, I suppose.

unironically lost access to all my reaction images because my laptop is being repaired
it's a tough life

The idea of someone having access to my reaction image folder is a little unnerving.

Iv'e seen this picture, It's pretty fucking detailed, would take a bit of skill to paint that.
I'm trying to recall the story behind the pic without looking it up but my memory is rather shit.
I know it's a rather rude letter he's writing.
My thoughts and prayers are with you through these trying times.

thank you fren

>inviting Australians
>not inviting Americans
You realize we are basically the same thing right?

no you aren't

>You realize we are basically the same thing right?
Hmmmmmm....

americans belong on paul

>both anglo colonies
>both relatively empty
>both have 80%+ of our populations living in cities
>both have savage natives who we regret killing
>both have lots of suburbs
>both border the Pacific ocean
>both increasingly multicultural
we are literally the same thing

I can't remember it either. But I really wish I could read that letter in the proper context, because it looks great.
Maybe the Texans. I prefer autumn. Cool weather, a little mist, some fog in the morning. Warm fire. Damn I just need friends/a bf to share this with.
Anyone else have a phonebook's worth of acquaintances, but you don't really click with them enough to want to make them friends?

australians are loyal subjects of HM the Queen
australia is white than america
australians are cooler than americans and not nearly as retarded

>australians are cooler than americans
He says while Australia is preparing to set itself on fire

>and not nearly as retarded
You'd be surprised.

he says while california is in ashes
do explain

California is irrelevant

California is fire country. It has big fires every single year

In fact, California even has a certain tree whose seeds won't sprout unless it's burned by a fire.

Oh, are you the ameribulli?

so go on home british soldiers, go on home.
have you got no fucking homes of your own?

I don't have any specifics in mind, I was just calling Aussies retarded.
It was a low blow and done while they're not here.

that does sound like australia.
hmm, fair enough

No?

No, I am. Mothkun~?
You missed last night after Liechten-kun woke up, I promised him I wouldn't try to make him wear a dress the entire night, and if I did I would post a pic of myself in lipstick and a collar and beg you to make me your slave.
B-but I was able to hold myself back.

do not pay attention to the russians in these threads, they're all cancer, without exceptions

actually california and australia have pretty much the same climate.

Most of Californians live near the coast, because the land is a desert. Same with australia.
The minute you leave the coastline the land becomes hot, dry brush and desert. California literally has the hottest place in the world

California and australia are at about the same temperature latitude with the sun too

Do not pay attention to mildly autistic lithuanins in this thread. They are all mildly autistic.

huh, i've had this beer in the past

haha
phat

You've already posted enough I believe.

wow balt has really gone down the drain

like, all the way to china

It's a bit early for this carry on lads

Nah, that's not me. I've only done vocaroos. I don't own any kneehighs, just fishnets.

just make retarded erp bannable and here you go, you got yourself a decent /balt/ for once
this this htis

Wow, are all american posters such hopeless cumsluts without sense of shame? I thought it was only you.

I-I'm not a cumslut though, I'm going to turn Liechten-kun and you into ones though. Hmph.

>decent /balt/
>autistic lithuanian blogs about how he has taken shit with cropped sentences all day long (1)
>autistic latvian blogs about how he has taken shit with cropped sentences all day long (2)
>ocasional ausnz posters cuteposting and also blogposting
Wow, such a quality thread you would've had!

first you invade the baltic countries and send your people here
now you invite the baltic thread and send your people here
it's embarassing, really..

also, i'd rather read lithweeb/psychoguy/mikoto's posts than the cancerous shit you spew every day without even being invited here :DDD
fucking cancer

yeah, take a hint and ef off you effing c word

>I like lung cancer
>but I also dislike skin cancer
Also, nobody ever sent people to Lithuania during Soviet times, only to Latvia and Estonia, so why are you complaining?

futurist art is shit

you say this while elektrenai and klaipeda are like 50% russian also it's fucking irrelevant to the argument at hand
you're cancer and your posts are cancer, fuck off
shan't be replying to you any further

This.

>only 5% of country population is Russian despite years and years of occupation
>le dem rusianos replacing us!!!
Right
>the most cancerous /general/ on int
>contains cancer
That's surprising! I thought you got used to it, I'm sorry I hurt your autistic life perception, please don't be mad at me.

alot of russians assimilated into our culture

There's a fuckton of decent Russians in other generals. Russians who try to speak the language of the general they're posting in, or who are at least somewhat interested in the culture of the people the general belongs to.
But not in /balt/, oh no.
You either got retarded Vlad who only ever shows up when Lithweeb is here to bump his threads amd reply to him with one word sentences, or that mentally ill "mothposter" who isn't even Russian, but some Tataro-Russian rapebaby that does nothing but sit on Sup Forums all day and roleplay with people it will never meet.

Why didn't they assimilate in Estonia and Latvia then?

too many russians

But your thread is full of other shit, """"native"""" posters themselves provide nothing of interest, that's why /balt/ is like that, just a large meltingpot of autistic personas who either roleplay or blogpost all day. Even before I started coming here, I sometimes took glances inside, to see, if you had anything of value. But it was always the same. I feel like i'm not even interfering the normal flow of the thread, without this cancer it would be dead. It's only surpising why did you choose to become buttblasted right now and not months and months ago.

>tfw liked it better when you slept all day and shitposted during the night vs awake during the day and feeling the emptiness

aah yes, watch out for the speed bump

sure did

wow I hope the next pic is a bloody shovel and some geocache coordinates

nah
sometimes i hope to see a skinwalker or some shit pop up on an image i took though
never happens unfortunately

Did you do a late-night rallycross?

went to a store to buy some red ultra© and a beer

>skinwalker in lithuania
Do you have those in your lore?

naw

This makes me think of those old /x/ NOPE threads.
I really really miss those, the place has completely gone to shit and there aren't any decent stories there anymore.