J U S T

>be unemployed for a period of time
>this is seen as bad by employers and makes it harder for you to get employed
>thus making the issue worse

hmm yes right okay

hate life and myself

Thanks mate. Found a good little thing

>Sickness
>Do say – ‘Due to a recurring medical condition I felt unable to continue in my previous position. However, I’ve now returned to full health and feel ready to take on my next challenge’

>Don’t say – ‘I have a recurring health problem which has made it difficult for me to hold down a job’

Legit don't even know if I should take this offer up.

I blame my parents around 75% for me being the way I am

where to get qt3.14 brit bf

I've become so lonely I've started talking to myself. The current persona I talk to is wacky Bruce. He's got an Australian accent and gets into fights with his wife because she turns the water up too high when he's having a shower. He say's something like: "I was born in this country and I'll die in this country. Turn the bloody water down." I'll actually say this out loud, with the accent, acting out his persona.

if you had to hire someone to do something and your choices were someone who has been doing that exact thing or similar for the past 3 years, or someone who's been doing nothing - who would you pick?

>be alan
>have 0(ZERO) citations despite DEDICATING your life to research

Just imagine an entire continent-sized country infested with dangerous animals and ran by sub-brits

no such thing

fucking lazy cunt, just go get a job!
whats that? not had a job? ermmmmmm shan't be giving you one xxx

citing alan as we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y

name a better album

just coughed up a huge lump of phlegm all over my face in front of a girl

who a women should be able to have sex with should be determined by a council of fascist bodybuilders

i look quite a bit like that bloke off the telly

can you repeat that in proper english

have the creature filtered and don't suffer from such things x

>benefits are so bad in this country people actually avoid going on them and as a result cause unnecessary hardship to themselves ergo costing us, the taxpayer, more money than if we just gave them the benefits in the first place.

only in the UK would this madness exist.

atleast half the cute boys i manage to met on the internet turn out to be from UK
and i want one right now!

Ride the Lightening

>metal
>age presumably over 15

I actually have no idea why progressives always say the Crusades were a bad thing when talking about Christian atrocities.

What would they have preferred to happen? Let Islam just conquer Europe without a fight?

I got a job at the ripe age of 12, you have no excuse.

MUH FUGGING £350M BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

English: brits
Yanks: Alter-brits
Irish: Anti-brits
Australians: sub-brits
Wales: quasi-brits
Northern Irish: pseudo-brits

i spend my days leveling up my runescape account

I've had two part time jobs
made a tit of myself at both

baffling post

I NEED FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the crusades were misguided and ultimately led to the fall of the byzantine empire and allowed the ottomans to come about

islam was never going to conquer europe just like it's not conquering europe now. totally overblown 'problem'
back in your cage daily mail runt

>people actually avoid going on them
lol

don't be unemployed for a long period of time then you dense cunt

>Northern Irish: pseudo-brits

Often prefer somewhat boyish or long-faced looking girls.

areet x

cheating on my uni coursework

t. labour paki

bit late for that isn't it?
nobody told me "oh you need to get a job right away or else YE BE DOOMED"

*becomes a paki*

fucked my entire life up by the ripe age of 20, there's no coming back from this.

Sup Forums tell grug grug must save white race by having child and being poverty, grug no care, grug only care about no other colour children

>But if you were out of work for more than a few months, or your dates of employment are short, don't try to conceal a gap. Instead, show how you used the time constructively.
hahahahahaha. I'm fucked hahahahaha

lefties don't care about that though. Many see the fall of Constantinople as a good thing

Could you be even more dishonest? You don't even believe that.

More sub-reddits haha

example?

20 is still really young user, you haven't fucked up, you can still turn shit around.

how the fuck do you cheat on uni work?

>being poverty

why wouldn't you think that? all the time you spent pissing about people have been making themselves more desirable to employers

islam, more like IS-LAME

just say you used the time to work on a house you inherited desu

like 99% of other students then.

hmmmmmm want someone to work in my business
shall i hire a person who wants a job?
hmmmmmmm methinks not, since they do not already have a job
shall be hiring someone who will leave in a few months methinks

lool
wacky arnorld at it again

grug vote tory cause tory stop degenerate

is it that time of year already where arrogant students realise spending £30,000 of other people's money on wasting 3 years getting drunk for a piece of paper doesn't actually look good on a CV?

throgg don’t care

tfw artfag and can just say I've been working on my portfolio that whole time

should have probably put *started to avoid*, but yeah they are because of how stupid the whole process is especially payment delay and sanctioning.

ok

You're a young one. It will all make sense sooner or later, big boy

>why wouldn't you think that?
education did not prepare me for adult life and my parents are feckless gen-x'ers

>I was loaded and angry and arrested. I was recorded illegally by an unscrupulous police officer who was never prosecuted for that crime. And then it was made public by him for profit, and by members of—we’ll call it the press. So, not fair. I guess as who I am, I’m not allowed to have a nervous breakdown, ever.
>we’ll call it the press.
is mel the most redpilled man ever

>81539485
>81539532
why do left-wingers falsely believe themselves to be clever and right-wingers to be stupid? Their smug pseudo-intellectualism is really twattish

wolfram alpha pro

t. Mohamed Smith

ah yes, the "it's everyone's fault but mine" approach
can't imagine why employers aren't snapping you up

fag

definitely getting there, noticing more and more of these type posts. can't wait til next year where they all become neets trying to land a job a JJB

because 90% of the "right wingers" you come across online are retarded conspiracy theorists

it makes them feel better

Trying to ascertain what life would be like without Metallica. Would the Anglo Saxons have conquered the Romans?

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
*NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!*
*OOWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSASGSDKBVSJVBKASGKANBSBKASKBADBEJFBKNDCQCIERG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

rate my cummies

ahh yes, the "i had precisely the right genetics and environment to become employable but take credit for it anyway" approach

why go to uni if you can't do the work?

don't wanna be mean lad, but are you sure this is the right thing for you?

some of the dumbest shit I've seen online has come from the left

Baby rides for love,
Al-right,
Now ride me baby.
Baby, Baby, Babi,
It´s big it´s small,
You know what turns you on,
Ride me baby, ride, ride me long
Baby,
Oh baby,
0Oh,
I wanna fuck you, Hoo, all night long

lmao shut the fuck up latvia

bruh

its shit like this that makes Sup Forums complete cancer

ah yes, shall be filling out a cover form as to why i want a career in shelf stacking, very good, shall certainly not be lying about that

Stop posting at any point.

January when they all get rejected from their graduate schemes.

disgusting

I'm trying really hard to get a job. I have a Master's degree and experience within the relevant field. I always get an email back saying: "You have really interesting experience but unfortunately we've gone with someone who matches our criteria more closely."

he's probably doing maths. all maths people cheat.

>yfw the Aussies and Brits that spend their time on here are all retards

feel free to lick :3
it was a lot of cum

the one who's been doing nothing because if the guy who'd been doing the exact same thing was unemployed and looking for the same job then he must have fucked up and gotten fired

>ah yes, the "it's everyone's fault but mine" approach
I fail to see how I'm to blame here
or am I expected to zealously apply for thousands of jobs the instant I finish sixth form?

oh wait no, that would have been extremely boring
how dare I not opt to do something boring, and instead opt to do something enjoyable instead
HOW WOEFULLY SELFISH OVER ME, PUTTING MY OWN NEEDS, WANTS AND DESIRES OVER BUSINESS OWNERS AND MANAGERS AND HR STAFF