Red countries are non-countries

Red countries are non-countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html
ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/instruments/funding-by-country/turkey_en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YEEEEEE ETURKEY B T F OO

>crimea is red
this map can be immediately dismissed for western bias

Here is a worldwide map for the same data. Turkey is exactly at 25.000 level, so any country above it can count itself as a real country.

okay

Why were places like Poland and Hungary admitted to the EU again? Some of them are literally Africa-tier

unlike poland, Belarus is not a noncountry
Independence for Silesia

Because Germans wanted a bigger market to sell their shitty products to (see: Lidl) and because America wanted to get these countries out of the sphere of Russian influence.

It is a domestic concern of EU, outsiders like you no need to comment on it.

And keep in mind Eastern Turkey is a literal warzone.

Western Turkey is quite developed and superior to Eastern Europe.

t. urk
to spite your underage chav ass shitstain

Red countries are non-countries

>Portugal
every time...

REDTUGAL strikes again.

>Successor of Ottoman Empire.
>Had no experience with communism.
>Received Marhshall Shekels and foreign investment for many years
>Still behind v4
It is good to be Central European

>Poortugal

You Poles are so fucking shameless. You say Turkey received Marshall Help?

Topkek, look what Poland receives, and other v4 do too. Oh I wonder why the Polish economy has grown so fast.

>western betrayal
Blame yourself for being dumb enough to depend and trust others for your security. Just like you do now because "muh NATO".

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html

Why is it always cancerous diaspora that is the most butthurt

Am I butthurt? No. I am simply stating fact. But you Eastern Europeans have a massive inferiority complex.

That's why you always return to the diaspora trope when confronted with facts.

I am not a Turk btw, I am an Afghan, of course I still despise Eastern Europeans and I want the Netherlands to leave the EU, but I am not some nationalist Turk.

It is not help, rather compensation for the damages they have done to Poland. And it is nowhere near being enough to pay for their crimes.

Nah pham you're just as bad as that autistic Pole living in Sweden
Diaspora butthurt is always the most amusing

Yeah all the powdered milk and other 3rd rate food amerisharts sent really helped Turkey THANKS GOODNESS FOR MARSHALL PLAN

reminder that Germany is being propped up as a villian by the polish gov. you can safely ignore every polish poster these days cause everyone with a brain fled the country already.

>kiddie diddle literal refugee

ofcourse you despise we beat your brown ass at the border lmao

>muh betrayal
Fair enough for the Czechs but we helped Poland. Nothing we could do about the USSR raping you afterwards.

What EU countries besides Germany have done damage to Poland?

What am I butthurt about?

Are my facts wrong? Poland and Hungary, 2/4 members of v4, are the biggest net recipients of EU money.

Yet this Pole says Poland's economy is strong despise not receiving Marshall Help, even though they are receiving free billions from Western Europe in unprecedented quantities.

Refute a single argument I made.

>being this ungrateful of foreign help even if you did nothing to deserve it
I keep telling everyone you people are ungrateful back stabbers man

Sweden-Finland

>Refute a single argument I made
Pop numbers
No such thing as free money in the EU, you don't understand how the system works, it's based on giving countries money so they can buy products from other countries and investing, it's essentially lending money to yourself
Turkey did indeed receive the Marshall plan which gave it a headstart of 60 years

There you go, not that the opinion of some inbred goatfucker who shills for his Muslim brethren while living in a wealthy Western European country really matters

Fuck off gayreek you are a retard if you think amerifarts did anything for us for the sake of helping and not to ensure we don't act against them

>which gave it a headstart of 60 years
And it's still poorer than most of the Eastern Europe. Their country was also not obliterated in the WWII

none of the red countries are in the EU right?
nuke romania and stuff

I think you are the one with a massive inferiority complex. You live in a country you don't belong to, and you know deep down that you will never be accepted as a true Dutch, no matter how many leftiest lies you consume.

>none of the red countries are in the EU right?
wew

but who will pick your dads oranges then pedro, you cant shitpost on /int without a smartphone if daddy goes bankrupt

good post

Turkey has never seen a war in that time, never had communism, and received free money at the starting point. And when you actually look amount of trade gains of EU countries from their investments to EU countries after 2004, their returns are much greater than those small amounts, which makes them quite irrelevant. Only Nigel Farage and his uneducated supporters would buy such shit.

ITT: butthurt and insecure ahmeds and abduls.
Havin a good laf tbqh lads

romanians get more urban jobs like construction worker or car parker

>it's based on giving countries money so they can buy products from other countries
>other countries
Aka Germany

ITT : Balkan rapebabies and balticshit retards who think becoming USSR's bitch (which mostly helped their shithole countries) is the same thing as fighting and winning a civil war against your own state and many minorities then obliterating gayreece's army that had way more powerful arms while they were supported by US

>which mostly helped their shithole countries
oh how i'm laffin
did you know that latvia had almost the same gdp per capita as switzerland during the interwar years? not even memeing btw

actually only countries in europe richer than turkey are: germany, uk, france, spain and italy

other countries are 10 20 million populated irrelevant eu colonies

we're doing very good despite 80 million population and constant war with kurds or near our borders

also+ unlike eu colonies we don't get any significiant foreign aid

Until last year the goddamn netherlands had a larger gdp than Turkey top fucking kek

Says a poster from irrelevant country.....

"Poorer than turkey" what does it mean? How can a turkey even hold money?

agree

ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/instruments/funding-by-country/turkey_en

5bn€+3bn€ for regugees from hard working european people you fucking pedophile worshiper

I agree

funny how "Turk" is used as an insult in the Balkans
but fucking look at us, we are such a shithole

>PPP
into the trash it goes

1. this money was never paid only tiny fraction of it paid

2. 3 million refugees cost more than 5 billion euros to us

bump

Poland without proud culture lol

bump

>10 20 million
I wish, also let the Kurds have their own country. They earned it

@81542813
fuck off

Because they kept whining and begging and lobbiying in America until they were allowed to.
>the West was always favored, you gave us to Stalin and didn't give us Marshall aid and now you won't even let us join the EU it's so unfair you are treating us like lesser humans this is racism we are entitled to development monies now

No fuck kurds they are just turks but uglier and hairier I'd rather give armenians soil so they come back

I doubt the numbers. We use to be richer then them last year and we have a greater economic growth then them.

kekity kek