Imagine living in a country without summers. Must be so fucking boring

Imagine living in a country without summers. Must be so fucking boring

Nothing will ever be as warm as Somalia again, sorry

I fucking hate ~40°C summers and ~ -20°C winters, so its countries is good

can't have summers when Nessie is controlling hte country

A. I'm a swede
B. Sweden has good and hot summers
C. 90% Your country has very hot summers, maybe i should move there

Imagine when you have summer all year round. Fucking humid and shit, Sven.

Why do we need summers here in Norway, we prefer travelling to other countries for that.

Kekd

Do you usually have vacations for months?
We have vacations for a week or 2 and when we get back home its possible that we have well over 20 degrees

I fucking hate summer. I'm contemplating moving further north because of it. I wish it were autumn all year long.

For me it's 2 or 3 weeks normally. Sometimes 4 weeks.
But to be clear i like our summers. I live on the west coast and where I live we have an average june - aug temperature of 13 or 14 degrees, but it normally stays sunny a lot of the time. So that means perfect weather. 15 = perfect, and if it's sunny then it's also pleasant. Pic related, picture from my boat in perfect temperature and weather conditions.

>tfw living in a country with no winter

Sweden are overall a colder country than Norway so I don't know what you are ranting about

>too cold for nice summer days
>too warm for snowy winter days
that's denmark for ya

Most of Sweden have colder winters than most of Norway, but we also have hotter summers than most of Norway. Bergen has very mild winters but also very mild summers

Summer is shit in all of Northern Europe. Planning on moving to a warm state in the US when I can find a job in my field.

Bergen doesn't count because it's a rainy shithole all year long.

>Sweden are overall a colder country than Norway
That's because the average contain data from areas where virtually no one lives and where it gets ridiculously cold.

The actually populated areas get warmer, more sun hours and less rain than the equivalent areas in Norway.

>Summer is shit in all of Northern Europe
speak for yourself. 2 or 3 years ago we had temperatures over 30 degrees
isn't it extremely rainy in all of western Norway?

rain is better than swedish and finnish steppe winters with - 45C and 2 meters of snow

No sane person lives in the northern inland. It's 95% inbred raggare and communists.

Our summers have nice weather for the most part here in westen Norway. Still some rainy days though.

And by nice weather I mean sunny but not too warm. Who the fuck wants to have 30 degrees where they live? I can only stand it when I go travel to a warm country, because it's nice to experience something different for a couple of weeks. But being stuck living in a place with 30 degrees must be hell.

Always when there are shitty snow storms in Norway the meteorologists blame Sweden and Finland saying it's whats left from their storm. Same can be said about rain and heavy wind but they blame UK then

its extremely rare with 30 degrees (wouldn't want those temperatures all the time, but it was cool being able to take a bath in warm water without travelling), otherwise we usually have around 18 to 25 degrees.

You win this time, burger

Here it`s usually Russia.

Above 20 degrees = same thing
In my opinion.

The norwegian border towns to Russia is what keeps the statistics up. If it wasn't for those then Norway would probably have the same averages as Germany

>snowniggers
when will they learn?

>Stockholm has over 1 degree higher average July temperature than all other Nordic capitals
imagine living in a summerlet lmao

Bullshit

it is almost winter though, Sweden has a pretty similar (although less severe) climate to Russia and Canada (hot summers, cold winters)

Mälardalen has the most patrician climate in Europe tbqh
>hot summers
>mostly snowy winters
>little rain
>extremely long summer days

6 months of winter then and no summer, how nice

Cold statistics is what i meant

>Scotland
>country

Denmark unironically got the best land in Scandinavia. At least agriculturally speaking. Thank fuck we managed to snatch some of it, or we'd still be eating fucking bark bread.

lmao
IMAGINE living in a fucking country with eternal summer and thunderstorms every 7 hours
its hell

We have rain seasons.

AND summers. We are more like no winter.

fpbp

Imagine living a country where summer highs regularly exceed 50 C

To be honest, I'd hate to live in any area that didn't have four distinct seasons, including a hot summer and freezing winter (cold enough to snow, at least).

Like, I'd hate to celebrate Christmas in a place it doesn't snow. It wouldn't even feel like Christmas time.