>Japs love America and Amerigaijin again
>Trump well-received in Japan
>still can’t get a qt3.14 Jap gf as an Amerifat

Why is this? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

mainichi.jp/english/articles/20171020/p2a/00m/0na/002000c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First problem is you probably aren't even really trying. You haven't gone there. You probably don't even leave your house and go talk to girls.

your mom is the easiest woman on the earth

Why on the earth you want to have yellow bitch even tho you have tons of beauties and hotties in your soil? I don't get it.

because David-kun is pervert

>American ALT at Tokyo high school nabbed over alleged molestation (Oct.20th, 2017)
>An American ALT Jason Allison, 44, at a Tokyo metropolitan high school has been arrested on suspicion of molesting a 16-year-old girl.
>It has also emerged that Allison had been arrested over a similar incident in April 2011 while he was working as an ALT at another high school. According to sources close to the investigation, Kanagawa Prefectural Police arrested him for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old junior high school girl from the prefecture in violation of the same ordinance.
>mainichi.jp/english/articles/20171020/p2a/00m/0na/002000c

Japs are two-faced people. well-received? you really think so?

Are you a fat disgusting slob? If you can't get a decent white woman, you go for an Asian. If you, as a white man, cannot even get an Asian woman, you know there is something seriously wrong with you.

Your try hard meme name is not even funny. kill yourself.

We'll, he's right that honne and tatemae are not common concepts in many western cultures. And would be seen as dishonest or unfriendly to someone who hasn't accepted them. I mean, if an American who didn't understand that Japanese people do this found out they were receiving someone's tetamae from a Japanese person they considered their friend they would wonder something like "I wouldn't do that to them. Why would they lie to me?" It would be seen as a betrayal of the friendship they thought they had.

why do Japs take everything seriously when it comes to Korea?

simply we hate them from the bottom of heart.
Face it fucking faggot gook

wasted quints

>he's right that honne and tatemae are not common concepts in many western cultures.
They are common in every culture, you pig-ignorant cunt.
Christ I dislike Americans.

>shitposting professional

This is my final reply to you
I warn you. I have seen many posts by your user name. But your posts are all shit and unfunny to b honest. You are always here like that spammer zainichi. I doubt you are the same guy. You are not funny even to the point of Japanese sense of humor. You are not kinda unsocial person I believe because you have shit sense of humor. You are not even fit in 2chan community. Get a life in another world or kill your self is a good solution for your shitty life.

No offence, but why haven't you sought help already? You don't have family or friends irl who recommend you to take medication?

>I have seen many posts by your user name
it feels so good, thanks!

I visited Tokyo for a week once. I tried to talk to some girls in Tsutaya and Starbucks but they were not receptive and were standoffish. This was a few years ago but still.

I also recently tried Tinder in many different cities in Japan and only got bad results. :(

lol
creepy fat

Sorry about shitty posts in a row ( not funny again) from shitty zainichi poster.

Are you good looking?

pic

I'm just average-looking howaito piggu in America. I wouldn't be able to get those hot girls here.

So the whole thing was a ruse?

Christ, what a creep.

ひ ろ が る プ ラ ズ マ

>average-looking
then the rest depends on your paycheck
if you earn a lot, you can get a hot qt

Go there then.

Why did the prostitution mediation boss meet a prostitute who worked in the past?

Prostitutes in South Korea for the U.S. military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

>waaaaaaaaaaaa my nationality won't automatically give me a gf
Just fuck America and Americans, you guys have it so fucking easy in Asia this is ridiculous, I ve been there and Asians are so fucking obsessed with murica that most of them pass all the drawbacks like it was nothing. They need to speak English so much that the first retard with an Anglo passport can get an average salary and start a job anytime cause there is so much demand. What if you don't have a murican passport but can speak English ?? NO NOT GOOD ONLY ANGLO. Girls want to date Anglos to speak English and if they do they want to have the accent. Everything is done to make things easy for muricans and they can get pussies like crazy and jobs without trying. Yet many of you still fail to integrate because you can't think outside of your American mindsite and you feel so entitled that asking you to make any effort would be surreal.
Not getting a gf as an American in Japan is a proof of great autism.

キモ

>average-looking howaito piggu

Average in america is literally overweight to obese. So now you know one problem.