How many nazis did they hide after WW2?

How many nazis did they hide after WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_mywSi4uk
youtube.com/watch?v=hbfgvqfQH0U
youtube.com/watch?v=8wZ7_fs8yBo
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/argentinian-pupils-nazi-armbands-attack-jewish-students-san-carlos-de-bariloche-a7213201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hoax to discredit us Amerindians.
don't believe fake media made up stories, they just fear us Amerindians rising to power this XXI century.

Probably all of them

>
All of them?

Argentina is a nazi descedent country, now you realize that they are the closest of what a first world resembles here in South America.
Not saying all Argentina is good, still Buenos Aires is gorgeous.

Damn, I love alfajores.

Not that many, people exaggerate it way too much. Jews always exaggerate things when they're butthurt

Fake fake
No proof
Posting incoherent shit on a Chinese scarf knitting imageboard won't make it any more valid blah blah

Kill yourself, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_mywSi4uk

lmao, it's all fake, probably shit done in the last 10 years, they are on the same level as chinese 'nike' products
kys

Argentina is a Nazi utopia.

how many blacks was in wehrmacht?

South America received so many refugees in that time that some countries like Argentina didn't put a control on their frontiers and who was coming to the country neither

youtube.com/watch?v=hbfgvqfQH0U
youtube.com/watch?v=8wZ7_fs8yBo

i don't know, you tell us

can you please point out what is fake in this collection? i have no doubt that there IS a faux nazi memorabilia scam in argentina, but this stuff in particular looks legit, especially all the egyptian relics.

also, what right does the federal government have to seize this from a dudes personal collection? they arent going to put it in a museum, and melting the stuff down is stupid as its more expensive BEFORE its destroyed. so where does it all go?

Not him but there's a lot of nazi stuff sold in internet as legit but it's actually argentine army stuff

The army uniform, helmets, etc was modeled 100% after that of nazi Germany and a lot of sellers, both local and also some europeans sell it as real nazi stuff

not enough

I remember an article about the police raiding a small military antiques shop that I think was on a subway station. They seized a ton of Nazi stuff. Comments on it said they either did it because of the Nazi ideology in which case they should do the same with Communist relics while other people claimed it was because those were fakes, or had forged documents.
The owner of the shop is apparently a military history fan and also a high ranking officer in the Air Force, iirc

nazis don´t exist silly is the parents!

this looks like nazis to you?
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/argentinian-pupils-nazi-armbands-attack-jewish-students-san-carlos-de-bariloche-a7213201.html

you seem upset jürgen

The real Nazi underground shit is located on Paraguay. (especially when it was ruled by a part german dictator Alfredo Stroessner)
they also hide on Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and maybe Colombia.

I know it's probably bullshit but I believe Hitler escaped.