You wake up in Brazil

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjgUagbXmps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get me some din din

>00:40
>Brazilian friendship

This is how one needs to deal with criminals.

"Quem matou? Quem matou? Pode falar.
Foram vocês.
Vocês é o caralho. Quem matou esse cara aqui foi você. É você que financia essa merda aqui. Seu maconheiro. Seu merda."

GOD BLESS BOPE

have some sopa de cobra

you are what you eat

>Leonardo Neves
shit he posted this

Burn their fields
Kill their men
Poison their wells
Rape their woman

you know they probably would have gotten away with it if they didnt take their sweet time trying to rob the place. the one guy is wearing flipflops and the other guy with the gun is kind of looking around, confused and not even pointing his gun at anyone. also, who robs a store with a fucking revolver? you got six shots and then what? the fuzz isnt gonna wait until you reload. this isnt MGS

woah you really know what the brazilian culture is about!

Go to the padaria and get me some Pão de Queijo

Brazilians use nothing but flip-flops

Play football, watch bunda.

Get robbed the second I step outside.

>Burn their fields
>Kill their men
>Poison their wells
>Rape their woman

>Paraguay

MY FUCKING SIDES

chilango de mierda go fuck your mither and sisters before the new earthquake
fucking indio

What's wrong Manny? Can't wait until Sunday to go to church with your dad's gun?

I love the movie. BOP is on of the best jobs i the world for a men.

God bless bostil

they already did it

fuck you beaner
you stupid fucked up chilango of shit
go eat yuor cheesadillas sin cheese

wtf i love brazilian police now!

>chilango
>cheeseadillas
El chicano shitposter.

negro

Work all day long to buy a ticket for Greece .

Seek consular assistance

Man this type of videos make my day better... This happened in my city some months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjgUagbXmps

Not into gore but damn is this satisfying to watch.

I am a Greek.

civilized countries actually envy those shitholes thinking they should treat criminals this way all day long

learn to swing on trees

Brazil is an upgrade desu, that would be nice.

Did they dead at the end or they sleep ?

>Work all day long to buy a ticket for Greece
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja you gonna need at least 5 months on the minimum wage ( or 3 on the average salary) with 0 expenses just to buy yourself a ticket

I dunno, go to work I guess, maybe stay at home, fake having zika and spend a feel days inside relaxing?

That hit on the spinal column on the white shirt hue always gets me. Fucker tries to get up but legs aren't working, looks fucking nasty.

Got any more?

Liveleak has all your gunviolence video needs covered. Don't actually google liveleak brazil because fuck. You will get into some really nasty shit.

After a decade on 4chen, I doubt anything could move me at this point. I've probably seen most of the videos on liveleak, and I cba to go through the list while phoneposting.

I've seen a lot of gore but this one was pretty bad.
If you want to see body mutilation, twitching body while getting decapitated and an empty eyehole getting stabbed then go ahead.

Is Brazil the undisputed king of LL?

They don't have cameras in Colombia or FARC kill everyone in the jungle?

yes

the champ

>FARC

update your knowledge, it's now the ELN (another old guerrilla) or your typical right wing death squad.

>Brazil
>knowledge

Nah, isis execution vids and such are homo, I'm just looking for some criminal scum getting ventilated.

Go to the beach