Why is the Italian a make up of incommensurable cunts

Why is the Italian a make up of incommensurable cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dMLBPPjzkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love both the Italians and the French. I want to suck both their cocks and inhale their musk...

its a greek form of love , keep it for greeks

Why are South Italians such swarthy?

Sub Saharan, Arab, and Berber blood. The average southern Italian has 1-20% of North African blood. Southern Italians are the biggest shitskins in Europe next to Greeks and Iberians

to pass as locals

god I hate south italians with a passion. I though hey, maybe its just the italian americans that were bad. then i visited italy and realized that sicilians were apes. you terrones can post your 56% faces and orc memes all you want but my disgust for you will still be here

Blessed with MELANIN by KARA BOGA.

Pics like these are why no one considers Italians and all Southern Europeans for that matter to be white

>pic likely took during summer
>why are these people tanned?
dumb animale

"French" means faggot in italian.

I'm french

>not frencCch

WHAT SAYS MAN OF FRONCE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah that's just you nigel

Italian diaspora*

Italy bullying threads are the best part of Sup Forums.

If you're Italian and you're reading this, kys subhuman trash lowlife creature disgusting ape.

My people.

I'm full blooded Italian, I went on a double date once with this chick and her friend who was dating an Arab guy. When we showed up, the Arab dude walks up to me and starts chittering in his sand man language. He thought I was a fucking Arab.

WHY FRENCH GUY CRIES ALL DAY??????????????????????????????????????????????
BECAUSE HIS ARAB BULL GOT DEPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ARAB
>FRANCE
>DEPORTED

Genetics. Southern Itlaians are part of the Med race, a transition race between Europeans and West Asians. Jews and Greeks are part of this grouping as well. Environmentally speaking while most of Europe is tedious forest Southern Italy and Greece have a Mediterranean climate which is shared with parts of Anatolia and the Levant. Their appearance reflects this.

>Cherry picking afgans this hard
Southern Italians are swarthy but 99% of Afghanistan is literal Turkics and mongols.

EL "GALLO" SEÑORES

>swarthy
for the same reason Okinawa people are

my fetish is actually to do a ménage à trois (threesome) with a cute girl (no matter the nationality but possibly not romance speaking) and a french twink guy (not gay, straight but slender cute faced type). And we fuck the girl togheter while speaking in french/italian about mondane things or praising each other for how good the other fucks, and the girl has the french cock in her mouth and mine in the back, and viceversa, and then we double penetrate and our dicks touch (no homo though). And then we cum toghether (no condoms btw) and leave the girl there exausted, and we go out enjoying la belle vie for the night is still young.

AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=1dMLBPPjzkE

It's easier to find a European looking afghan then it is to find a white southern Italian. Plenty of afghans have light hair(mostly red) and light eyes

The Japanese are not White anyway.

the jews are a religion group, not an ethnicity you sharter.

t. jew in denial

>10% sandnigger in 2004
Oh boy...

>%100 chimpanzee since existance
Oh no...

>accept africans
>control eastern european migration

Italian posters at top lads here
Fuck off Mohamed

Sorry?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_diaspora

>Argentina
>White

because we are 95% french heritage, while french are 99% nigger heritage

Not surprising, most Italians could pass as locals in Syria and morocco. The really dark southern ones can even pass as Saudis

el shartmerindio argensimico seniores

>tfw mostly italian and never been mistaken for anything but white

My friends even keep asking me when I'm going to shoot my school up eventually.

t. Miguel Scognamiglio

62%