twitter.com/TayBradleyy/status/927275671688237056
youtube.com/watch?v=nOsfnylS0OU
strongman.org/events/axle-press/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trips?
more like little shits

corbyn pm when?

I regard myself as a general failure in all things

would love to see how strong alan the midget would be against a tiger in the wild

fucking SCREECHING

>Roman legions completed more than one-and-a-half marathons a day carrying more than half their body weight in equipment.

Hahaha. Fucking state of the people that say this

this star trek haha

Maybe. Those abos were selected to be strong. You live in the UK? Your bloodline has not been subject to that selective pressure in thousands of years. The most telling example of this is Jews who disproportionately have genetic disorders but high IQs. Only recently or currently primitive people have that fitness potential 2bh I think.

oh no a girl who smiled at me last year is in the library

oh no

ah yes

order-order.com/2017/10/30/pidcock-shared-platform-punish-gays-imam/

the labour party

Why do normies and plebs rave over Black Mirror? It's absolute fucking CBeebies shite.

Based imam

It's entirely possible for a soldier to do this for several days. A Royal Marine as part of testing week does a 30 mile march in under 8 hours over rough ground. Given, say, 15 marching hours in a day on metalled roads, it's entirely possible to go for 40 miles.
In reality however ancient armies were limited by the pace of their ox carts to about 2mph.

>Why do normies and plebs rave over Black Mirror? It's absolute fucking CBeebies shite.

proof that islam is our salvation

>Europe and America's testosterone levels and sperm levels are rapidly decline
No way Cro magnons were way stronger and faster that just doesn't make any sense mate!!

Wilder will KO Joshua

any sad man in

>Those abos were selected to be strong
no they weren't. Hunter-gatherers tend to have fantastic cardiovascular fitness, but strength isn't really anywhere near as much of a requirement. Agrarian societies need strength far more because it's more physical work with longer hours.

chin up la

Sub Saharan Africans are some of the fastest people in the world. Also historically recently lived in tribes and had no civilisations. Coincidence? I think not.

me right now, I've had a very nasty panic attack and depressive episode today

had very bad thoughts

Would btfo any caveman cunt who crossed me

>Europe and America's testosterone levels and sperm levels are rapidly decline
That's in the past century. It's not indicative of any trends from before then, especially tens of thousands of years before then.

I meant physically fit in general and considering their levels of testosterone I imagine their working strength exceeds that of the average fit man today.

so is the arab worlds
must be something we eat

>A Royal Marine as part of testing week does a 30 mile march in under 8 hours over rough ground.
No he doesn't at all, you lying fucking cunt.

The 30-mile yomp is part of the Commando course and the last thing they do at the end of a 32-week schedule before being awarded the green beret.

It is not part of "testing week" at all.

30 miles in 8 hours doesn't even sound difficult

>Sub Saharan Africans are some of the fastest people in the world
the fastest runners tend to be West Africans, who have lived in somewhat civilised societies for at least 2000 years.

PUNANI

>It is not part of "testing week" at all.
I made a mistake, it is part of a testing week for the All Arms Commando Course though

You certainly wouldn't be able to do it, you fat niggercunt

Pedro pilfered the Paki punani

someone please post fashwave videos

I literally and actually hike over 40 miles for fun
State of you numales

That's because they only keep records from the last century cunt. Do you think the industrial 5ft5 workers were healthy? Do you think the 5ft4 peasants from 1000 years ago were? Lol

>30 miles in 8 hours doesn't even sound difficult
it is in full kit over dartmoor

gf won't stop fucking messaging me

can't even get through a fucking cutscene on a game, asking me shit like "did you use much butter on your toast this morning? i think we're low on it"

Im 3rd in line to see Ian McKellen tonight

i arrived 3.5 hours early to queue up - i wonder if this is how teenage K-pop fangirls feel

Which is at the end of 13-week Commando course, you dumb fucking ape

you sound like a really boring cunt

literal subhumans in this thread

Would crumple your frail body like an empty crisp packet

>Do you think the industrial 5ft5 workers were healthy?
no, the industrial revolution is the beginning of the decline in test levels
>5ft4 peasants from 1000 years ago
>memespouting
Average height in the Medieval period was larger than in the industrial period.

Ok lads

I'm getting really depressed

I can't grow facial hair for shit. I can only grow very short and patchy hair on my face despite my dad and granddad being able to grow full beards

What happened

Goddamn Cro magnon men were manly

Read that none of the over-the-counter sleeping pills are strong enough to kill yourself with and will just give you an awful stomach ache
Sad

Do you ever wish /brit/ would be banned, or that maybe most of the poster would get cancer?

just use a gun

Nobody can cuck you if you don't have a gf

every day

>Which is at the end of 13-week Commando course
I didn't say that it wasn't you spaz

Lads

Got a joke for you lads

How many lads does it take to change a lightbulb?

A ladder

Neanderthals could snap us Homo Sapiens like a fucking twig

Here's a factoid for you mongoloid, Cro magnons brain was 15% larger than ours

twitter.com/TayBradleyy/status/927275671688237056

Kill yourself, you boring weedy cunt

Shut up tripfag

fit numale flags
>hiking
>only does cardio
>heavily relies on food in bars for nutrition
>skinnyfat
>jogs
>has $2000 in biking equipment but only ever bikes to work

>just spent my entire visit with mother helping clean the place up for my sister's visit
J U S T

Not bragging, but my testosterone levels are highest 95th percentile

any poo nigger man in

daily dose

youtube.com/watch?v=nOsfnylS0OU

I could walk 30 miles in 8 hours, not even a challenge

ah yes, the """"""""""special forces""""""""""

racist

Then what point are you trying to make, you tedious shit?

Testosterone? Yeah I have it

Dont forget vegan

Here's a little fact for you twats, a Cro magnon or neanderthal could BTFO even a trained marine/special ops guy from today in hand to hand combat. They'd snap their limp little nu male wrists

stephen molyneux is the kind of person who thinks he's clever because he can string a sentence together. you can see him think this when he speaks.

axle pressed 250lbs for 3 today lads
reckon a 5'3 boong would easily manage at least 3000lbs though because of superior hunter gatherer genetics

>numale

i miss you janny

How come we btfo them then

Left my phone at home all day but haha no texts or missed calls 8)

He's also an unironic cult leader married to an ugly bint (presumably the only one who's willing to stick around and cope with the insanity)

depressed over that

lmao ok

and you'll grow a decent beard in 3 or so years calm down

>axle pressed
what the hell is that

> 250lbs
we use kg in british gyms

I was saying that modern soldiers could manage the supposedly far superior 'Roman marching pace' of 40 miles a day.

sue

brainlet:
thinking the Russians helped trump to win

genius:
knowing the Russians wanted Hillary to win after they exposed her.

We didnt btfo Cro magnons, they're our ancestors. Neanderthals were partly interbred with, and might have been outcompeted because homo sapiens can coordinate in larger groups.

Here's a fun fact: The average cro-magnon was taller, more muscular, more sexually successful, and more cultured than you. In cro-magnid society, you would be considered a vile little virgin that picked berries.

>what the hell is that
strongman.org/events/axle-press/
>we use kg
not always, the plates in my gym are in lbs

bellend smells like a fishmonger's refuse bin

i just hate all these youtubers being the new intellectual elites. people should read books

Gonna spam the catalogue with Babsthreads again and you can't stop me.

>cuck

I won't try to bab posting is based

>250lbs
>5'3
FOY

so it's a clean but you're using a bar that's thicker than an oly bar?

WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL?
I JUST WANT FRIENDS AND MAYBE A GIRLFRIEND!
I WANT TO BE INVITED TO PLACES AND GO TO PARTIES!

hot

But the RM don't do it every fucking day, you idiot shit neck

my god I might just end it all

Bugman
Soyboy
and Numale

these are the new superheroes, and they're ready to save the day!

du
du
dududu duuu du

du du dududu duuu duu!

duuunnnn dunnn dunn dun dunnnnnnn

*amen break*

This guy slaps your gfs arse and overpowers you because of superior Cro magnon genetics and bone structure, also his test is higher than yours despite being 60 yrs old. Then he has consensual sex with her (she wants his superior seed). What do?

Because they're normies and plebs. They can't use their noggins to think for themselves so need warm shit spoonfed to them