Kek,I love being tall as fuck in a manlet filled country like mine

Kek,I love being tall as fuck in a manlet filled country like mine.
>around 2;30 pm
>go buy some bread in the nearby bakery
>as I am going back home, I decide to buy some street food
>a young black gentleman aproaches me with shoe-shining devices
>offers me a "free" shoe-shine
>accept it, even tought he looks suspicious
>shines one of my shoes
>while he's shining the other one he says that the whole thing will cost me 13 bucks
>I laugh and give him the first coin i find in my pockets
>he looks at it with despise and asks for some more
>looking down I tell him I wont give him shit
>he clearly thought about confronting me, but didn't
>tell him to go away
>he goes away
I love being taller than basically everyone in this shithole of a country. Walk into the subway and im the tallest person there. Go to a concert and Im the tallest person there. Get the bus and Im the tallest person there.
Being a manlet must suck real hard KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJGzJ7sD58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hate being manlet t b h.
He should have punched you in the gut.

I could take him down in a single push.
Unless he had a knife or a gun, that wouldn't be very nice.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

STOP BULLYING MANLETS

STOOOOOOOOOOOP

Lanklets don't deserve niceness.
It isn't fair :((

>shoe shiners
Brazil still living in the 1800's I see

You are fine if you're above 5ft7

I'm not

>5'4"

5'10 at least come on

What exactly does a shoe-shine polish on flip-flops?

:(

Haha I'm one inch taller than you

Kill yourself

You're barely even one inch tall, roach

Im 6ft3 and slightly below average isn't bad. I know a lot of cool short dudes. The problem is when they are so short that they have little man syndrome.

:[
no bully pls. we are one in the same :[

>little man syndrome
What is this

Im 1,86 so i'm always one of the tallest in manletzill too

Very fragile ego and blame everything on their lack of success with women. They tend to be so insecure that they accidentally scare potential friends away.

I just googled and you're around 165cm
I could crush your skull with one of my hands. In real life beating you would be so easy that the crowd would think I'm beating a child.
I couldn't take you seriously irl kek that's why you call me a roach on the internet
Lurk /fit/ and /r9k/ for a day and you'll understand

>medium sized shirts are just barely large enough for me
I-I'm a big boy!! very big boi!!!

And I'll still call you a roach anyway. You're delusional if you think you can beat me that easily, regardless of size.

>1.73

In theory I should be fine but I feel like 160 cm sometimes, young people are just too tall lads, not to mention that even a cm makes a difference

fuck off, I'm 182 myself and I feel average

>1.86
>"tall as fuck"
m8

if youre below 185 cm youre not a man. 185 cm is the very minimum for someone to be considered a man, 190 is the average here. if youre below 185, you should look into becoming a female.

Our avarege is 1,75, dude..
I'm one of the tallest everytime i go out, abdul

t. Mahmed Hussein Oman

Im around 2m and the most jealous aren't the manlets, far from it.
It's actually the tall guys but who appear to be smaller than you, they just reek of insecurity whereas manlets are used to being smaller and just don't give a shit

t. jorge hernandez, 175 cm

feels good as fuck to be 194 cm. manlets are effeminate and weak. stop polluting the man pool.

this is true in my experience as well

Considering the country you are in, i wouldnt be surprised you ended up with knife in your gut. I always try to be as polite as possible with hobos and other criminal scums. You never know what they might do.

haha very funny, Ahmad.

Don't mistake being shocked at your height for insecurity. It's very, very rare to meet somebody noticeably taller than yourself, so it feels extremely weird. As you said, manlets are just used to it.

t. 195

The pool is beyond saving. By 2200 every human will be 170cm and brown

>169cm

>tfw 170cm tall
The only times I get angry about my height are when I'm buying clothes, unironically browsing women and children racks is sometimes pretty soul crushing

But how do we survive this cruel world?

kek

jus bee urself :))

So are you.

>t.195

I'm a bit under 2m so I'm not even sure we would notice having a different height. I was more refering to men around 1m80-1m90

Also I play basketball quite often so of course some feel challenged when a guy taller than them enters the playground

I thought Brazilians were taller?
I know a BLACK Brazilian who's like 2.10 and married to a 1.90 Mexican girl
My boss is also Brazilian and he's like 1.80

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJGzJ7sD58

I'm 1,90, and while I certainly don't feel insecure it I do tend to stare when I meet someone taller, it's just weirdand unusual

t. 165

I need a bf to protect me

The height changes by region, in the south people tend to be very tall, like men 180+ and woman 170+, were I was born the average for men is like 165 so my 170 is slightly above average. Despite that I've only once met a girl that refused me because of my height, that may be because of my face with makes my size seem less relevant or because I usually don't hit up girls 175+ ( there are barely any here this tall that aren't land walles of butterfaces) but most likely a combination of both.

Pic related is 1,75 only

lel

I wish I had a Twink to protect

My boss is from Santa Catarina and the BLACK dude is from the north I think

You can protect me senpai

If we are manlet just imagine the rest of Latin America

6ft1 master race here

would be so nice :3

I HATE MY REGION
EVERYONE IS A 175cm MANLET
I'M 187, PEOPLE MOCK ME SINCE CHILDHOOD

Fuck Turkomongols. I'm leaving hwen I earn little more.

I'm a 5'10 manlet, but every time I went to Cuba, Costa Rica, and Mexico I feel like a giant tbqh

>1.86
>tall as fuck

Only between olders but between underages? Do you leave home?

you siberian?

Nigga, or you're very autist or you barely make contact with young people. 15~17 underage thrash are above 1.80 easily.

I was expecting a height like 1.95. Felling tall because 1.86? Really nigga? Not even in Northeast

>feels good as fuck to be 194 cm
Ideal Chad 189 cm here, out of my way lanklette.

Brazilian people are becoming very tall, we're one of the tallest on earth now.

Among 25 and above there are shit tons of manlets.

But among underages you're not a special snowflake. Not even close.

>brazilians are the most powerful race in the world

I'm not the 1,86 guy, I don't feel tall, I'm 170 for fucks sakes, and well I lived in the northeast for 9 years, the 1,86 dude would be a absolute gigant there.
Here in the southeast they get to 184 some to 190 but not "easily", most of them are between 175 and 180 and in the northeast between 170 and 175. What I'm pointing out is that despite men getting way bigger than me woman rarely go over 175 and the ones that do are mostly land wales.

bullshit; I'm 5'10, live in south mexico and don't feel like a giant at all, I'm considered tall yes, but just tall-average

This
Specially since the only people I've met who were taller than me were my German teachers that were 205 and 210

t. 194

I live in the northeast and I'm 172cm, always felt like a manlet around guys my age. The only city I didnt feel like a dwarf was Rio, I was just about average.

That's bullshit.

Among 90's the average was 1,77. It's pretty common to see underages above 1,80 and we have lot of data, you're pretty autist.

These were Mayan manlets at a resort

oh come on, then you're confirming it as bullshit, its like if I have had said,"I look like an average european mediterranean, but when I went to canada, I felt like an arian... oh by the way, I only met eskimos there"

plz let me stay at your familia's casa to experience the real mexico then, por favor.

no, we don't have maple syrup

Costo has great maple syrup, don't be a bad host

Costco*

Every tall person I knew in Russia was either retarded, ugly, misshapen or all three, so I don't know man

well, seriously tho, I haven't tasted that shit yet, is it too different from honey?

They're both thick super sweet liquids, but you can easily tell them apart

rude
Is it real maple syrup or corn syrup with brown colouring?

Russians are Asian, so it's normal to be short, only with acromegaly an Asian can grow tall.

Turns out I'm out of maple, but the label says "jarabe de arce" (maple syrup)
It's the same bottle as pic but in Spanish