Where were you when the Turkish army tried to make a coup in 2016?

where were you when the Turkish army tried to make a coup in 2016?

In my home listening music

Sitting where i am currently sitting, whilst shitposting on taiwanese poodle forums

In the new york subway

The most pathetic coup in history.

g*Lenists

the worst part about it is the fact that most soldiers surrendered themselves but retarded islamist dipshit t*rks murdered those innocent soldiers

making bets, if they succeed or not

At home hoping erdoshit dies
it was such a half-assed coup unfortunately

What's with hating on Erdogan? Redpill me on him.

I was outside fighting against white invader

greece

on Sup Forums, watching roaches lose their shit

pretty much the most epic night on Sup Forums

even ikibey didn't know how to react, so he started posting Greek girls on Sup Forums to take away some of the tension

I genuinely thanks roachbros for that night

ohhhh and it started with this thread

Wouldn't it be more effective just to kill Erdogan?They should have done this when Erdo was in the city

>At home hoping erdoshit dies
#metoo

Except, this "coup" wasn't a coup at all.

I was trying to hold myself from fucking the gf of my friend.

How did it end?

I told her to leave him and come with me. At that time they were engaged, so she didn't dare to do it. I forced myself out of her life and changed my city. Later I found out she couldn't get over me and told everything to him crying.

Did they broke up?
Or?

I met her this summer and they were still together after many months without talking and not having sex. It seems like it will eventually fail, if it didn't end already. I have another gf now, and I don't want to ruin it for a girl who doesn't know what she wants.

False flag """coup""" by Erdokek

Talking to a DOTA friend who lives a street away from Gezi Park. Things sounded really tense, and then we found videos of aftermaths here , at which point he fucked off to find his folks (they were all fine)

So was it a legit coup attempt, with higher ups hoping realistically to succeed or a was it largely a hoax ?

I took a shit

working night at a hospital
maximum comfy sitting in the break room, drinking coffee with my mates and enjoying the show on live tv

on the border of bosnia and montenegro

He will kill you for this.

At home with my father, with us cheering the soldiers on

he's an islamist running a secular country's values into the ground

>Erdogan
>Islamist

He really isn't. He just wants power and uses his braindead muslim fanbase. Look at his fucking palace.