Why is the cradle of human civilization a war torn underdeveloped shithole?

Why is the cradle of human civilization a war torn underdeveloped shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_spread_of_the_printing_press
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_spread_of_the_printing_press#Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/10-of-the-largest-slums-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_discoveries_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_inventions_and_discoveries
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/glassessment.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they bio enginereed the white man as a weapon, little did they know it would turn on them one day

Their pride was their own destruction

wh*Te subhumans

Islam

>4 posts
>3 IP's
why are you samefagging retarded monkey

because of its strategic value

Rabbinic Judaism

Based Turkey defending the BLACK religion

>wh*teboi asks why country ripped apart by wh*te people's wars is war-torn and no one gives him his edgy answer so he has to answer it himself
LMAO, where you expecting everyone to agree with you ahahahahahahah

Isam is cancer and should be purged.
You retarded savages have been at war for almost 2 millenia because of it

all the smart and capable one moves to better places for more opportunities
or living in peace makes you weak and become the target of 'barbarian'

Middle East was in endless war even before Islam you retard

muslims

So the retarded pedophile religion dind't changed anything

Because of Rabbinic Jews

Stfu

Because of him we would have been speaking Greek by now and created one of the strongest Semitic empires

Iraq was a place of knowledge, they had kept impotent books and scholars from around the Muslim world would go there

due to Islam, the middle east only had like a dozen printing presses before 1729, and they were all printing in greek, armenian and hebrew.

Meanwhile by 1500 there were about a 1000 printing presses in all different cities and countries in europe.
This meant that ideas and publications could spread quickly and across countries faster than ever before, leading to the fastest intellectual and cultural development in history.

This is the main reason why the middle east fell behind europe and ended up as a backward shithole.

Because muslims decided that arabic was too sacred to be written by a machine lol

fucking primitive caveman religious mentality.

Eat shit, muslim. Your religion is literally the reason why your region of the earth is the 2nd most backward place on earth after Africa.lol

Are you proud? Fucking stupid muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_spread_of_the_printing_press
>by 1500, 1000 printing presses were in operation throughout Western Europe and had produced 8 million books
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_spread_of_the_printing_press#Ottoman_Empire
>literally less than 10 printing presses before 1729, not a single one of them in arabic!!

Eat shit you stupid, backwards fucking muslim, LMAO

they were impotent alright

You are all subhuman monkeys who kill babies and old people for drug money so you animals should be purged with mudslimes too

Aren't M*dslimes embarrassed that their primitive religion is singularly responsible for their region's development being retarded to such a great extent when previously they were ahead of europe and most of the rest of the world?

Is that part of Allah's plan? For his religion to make that part of the world stupider and shittier??

LOL M*slims

the Paedophile muhammad sucks pig dicks in hell ameen

I actually agree with this one

it's all because of overly religious people why we are falling behind

Nice ummah you got there
would be a shame if someone would
shatter it

>proceeds to blow himself up in the name of allah

Exactly. So apologise to the brazilian and admit that Islam is cancer and turned you into backward savages where you used to be among the most advanced on earth.

About time you learnt your place, m*slim

Will M*slims EVER recover?

LOL! butthurt into silence

the only thing who should be blamed are the retarded Muslims who held us back

reminder that the ottoman empire existed, which is why wh*TOIDS are butthurt today

this
what is the Assyria's rise to power

>retarded Muslims who held us back
And the Muslims who obeyed them are smarter because they did that? It makes them dumber.

>Replying to yourself

that's pretty cringey

The only full democracy in the Islamic World. The most Islamist. Proof that as long as they one who adopts ISLAM is INDO-ARYAN Islam is a great religion. Semites ruined islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO
>wh*TES who LARP as Aryan
>semites
>everyone else

It did it littered the region with more tribes and made tribes the main powerbase of the region thus pastorializing it(crashing the potential of population density recovery after cataclysms or decline) which doomed it to irrelevancy for more than a millenium while also fucking up the fertility of the region by continuing the unsustainable agriculture that was practised although granted that was probably inevitable.

that's why you should separate religion from government or you'll end up with closed minded retards ruling you

Hold still while America builds another military base on your land and drone strikes some more of your civilians and brave m*dslime warriors.

Your people are owned. You live under the west's heel.

Most of the muslim world is retarded savages that live in the middle ages killing each other and trying to flee to europe.

I'm not a muslim I actually hate living with them but I'd take it over living with you primates and be scared of getting kidnapped or killed everytime I go out everyday
A south american whining about muslims is like a child rapist whining about a sex offender

>be m*slim sandnigger
>get bombed
lmao

The muslims here are Arabs from pathetic secular semite dictatorships. So they are ashamed of ISLAM and are not true ISLAMISTS loyal to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, unlike the people of the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN, only Islamist democracy. Pakistan has more nukes than the UK, we could crush the Arabs in days and unite islam. but we are focused on our ARYAN equals India

If it weren't for the American invasion they would still have a functioning country

>all the dirty m*slims ignoring this post because they're unable to refute it and they're so ashamed and embarrassed of how retarded islam is

Muslims looooved monopolizing military and political positions while letting the dhimmi run the important stuff regarding human development, a bad call in hindsight

pathetic person, anti your own nation. you betray your ancestors who united Islam. Luckily the INDO-ARYAN can take that role today. In fact when Pakistan sent a couple of planes to the Yom kippur war they shot down many israeli jets and were much better than the arabs
>semites and mongols
>representative of whole of Islam
>Brits were in awe of indian literacy
each race has its golden age. Age of arab and turk passed. so has the age of the white. Coming now is the age of THE INDO ARYAN in which India vs pAKISTAN will fight cold war across the world

How many times do you have to (you) your own post, leddit?

>nutbrained macaco can't debate like a human being and just throws tantrums around
Color me suprised

>be muslim sandnigger
>be a brow inbred low iq illiterate manlet
lmao

Fucking pathetic. If you are not 100 per cent behind Islam or against it leave this thread

only reason all semites and wh*TES have not been nuked by India and Pakistan is that indo aryan superpoopers are fighting each other.

>chad indo aryan. we poo wherever we want and women love the smell
>smelly wh*TE and semite, special cuck shed to poo in., cause women hate the smell of their poo

>equals
India actually developed their own nuclear weapons with their own programme and scientists and engineers.

Pakistan was only able to get anywhere when a french-paki stole france's specifications.

Don't you dare call noble indo-aryans your equals you stupid, dirty m*slims. in 15 years half your country will probably be run by the Taliban like your brothers in A**hanistan.

unlike you commies, we understand the lower castes do not need to write.

Only Brahmins and Kshtariyas need to write anyway. In intrests of ISLAMIC VALUES, THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN , has invested in litreacy for the poor recently.

Brazillian military is pathetic. We have nukes and 1.1 million soldiers in Pakistan, and about 2 million in india.Pakistan have more people than Brazil. India and Pakistan united are the 3rd largest economy by PPP. Once Ghazwa e Hind is completed by jamaat e islami we will nuke Rio.

>be muslim sandnigger
>be a poor inbred manlet that follows a pedophile fairytale
lmao

You do realize he's posting from your country mate

>taliban
dirty afghans left here in 2014
>nukes
wh*TES looted India, our revenge. we are currently taking over England as well, go have a look at the aryans on our street
>Indians are superior indo aryans.
pic related

advance colonisation sqaud. I am currently birthing 643634 kids on uk welfare
>caring about money
lel, brazil is poor too. Only thing that matter is RACE, in which we are Aryan and you are mutts.

>Pakistan have more people than Brazil
lmao.
go back to your subsaharan tier HDI shithole, deluded sand ape

>we are aryans
>said the inbred brown 5'4 low iq manlet
lmao
this place never fails to entertain me

>HDI
invented by Pakistani and Indian. says all you need to know. what was invented by Brazi? Favellas?

Inventions on current land of Pakistan

>THE CONCEPT OF ZERO
>cotton farming
>sugar refinement which started your shitty american puppet
>sewers and drainage(indus valley)
>grid system of current american cities (harappa)
> WRITTEN INDO-EUROPEAN LANGUAGE (RIG VEDA WRITTEN IN PAKISTAN, FIRST IE BOOK)
> ruler of mathematics (muslims)
> chess
> decimals
> NUMBER SYSTEM of 123456789 originated in what is now Pakistan.
before europeans came brazil was tribal shithole and still is .

Shut the fuck up you jungle ape. I will destroy you.

ARABS, PAKIS, PERSIANS, AND TURKS UNITE

inshallah brother. look how the monkey left,clearly distressed by my list of inventions (incomplete)

>pookistani talking about favela
therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/10-of-the-largest-slums-in-the-world/

Sumerians werent semites.

>Pakistan have
Pakistan has*. Use proper grammar please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_discoveries_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

all pre 1000bc in Pakistan.

any similar list for brazil?

humans tend towards failure
they're ahead of us

14 centuries of inbreeding

Technically they're "language isolate" but they're basically Semites given the history of Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_inventions_and_discoveries
bit longer

No they aren't, they literally do not share ancestors woth semites.

ha got caught Green handed

STANS UNITE

pure shit
nothing but lies
Be sure I will send you back to Pakistan Mohammed

>literally every major kingdom out of iraq has been semitic

>"BUT NAH MAYNE DEY WUZN'T SEMITES"

The people in Iraq today are 95% the same as the people in Iraq 5000 years ago. There have been LOADS of empires covering that region, and it isn't a coincidence that Semitic language, religion, and culture has been the one that stuck as opposed to Turkish, or some other non-Semitic language.

If you're gonna go on a diatribe about how the Sumerians were actually white people/Indo-Europeans then you can just hold your breath. I'm not gonna waste my time on your we wuzzery garbage.

whatever I am even pure dravidan I am still purer than any american

>haha this cartoon of someone with darker skin than I will make up for the fact that my country is poorer, weaker, more corrupt, less literate, less innovative

Pakistan has only survived by being first America and now China's bitch. India stood strong by itself instead of prostituting itself like a shameless, incompetent rent boy.

India should have crushed you savages in 1971 when it forced your whole army to surrender.

Every day on pakistan the news spends 20 minutes talking about how india is evil and claims that India has lost every single engagement against pakistan.

hahaha what an insecure joke of a country.

Your country is such garbage that your entire upper class sends its kids to study in england because they don't have faith in a single pakistani medical or engineering school.
India on the other hand has very few elites going abroad for their highschool or undergrad education, they're proud of their own universities.

If I were a pakistani M*slim I'd be too ashamed to even talk to an Indian.
They must need to constant delusional brainwashing from their daily news broadcasts to cope with the reality of being P*ki

>this level of wewuzery
lmao pathetic
pakistan IS a subsaharan tier shithole
matter of fact, fucking NAMIBIA is more developed that that dumpster
i dont even know why i am replying to a street shitter like you

>believing this shit
Semites did not have a monopoly on the middle east, espicially as far as you could be from semites in Ur, which is why there is no language similarities

>T. Pajeet
>reddit spacing
why the fuck are you writing a paragraph, you also come to england.

you are not even aryan pajeet, you are fucking DRAVIDA I can smell you from here, smelly tech support must work for the mleccha and weak and womenly jealous aryan mettle. if your ancestors are from outside this region kys

I am not american
I am just working here for a while
In about three weeks I'll be back home wearing my Levis pants that your family manufactured for subhuman salaries in subhuman conditions
Anyway, India will get your ass whooped

>Semites did not have a monopoly on the middle east

You've gotta be kidding me.

>be paki
> poo on street, brazillian monkey women love the smell, have sex with you, instantly convert to islam and become your 2340932498032498328974th wife

>be brazillian
>go to smelly cuck room to poo. or mummy who is banging paki every night will feel stinky.

Namibia hdi 0.640
Pookistan hdi 0.550
Lmao pathetic

>I am working here/holidaying argument
kys Cletus

fuckoff you proxy nigger

Obviously not because of the indo euro languages in iran and india and the Sumerian language isolate.

Theres a 22 day walk from israel to Ur in perfect direction, inagine without a map and knowing where to go

not suprising

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs) The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>azerbaijan hdi 0,759
>brazil hdi 0,753

Not high yourself are you!

Cradles go into the dump once they're not useful anymore.

>IndoEuro

Just stop now you brainlet vargshit.

Brazilian woman don't like 5'2 brown inbred looking "men" tho.
pitiful bait

I am white. I can tell you that Indians are far superior to you paki m*slims
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/glassessment.pdf

here in the UK Indians are even about 7 IQ points higher than you P*kis. Furthermore they also achieve much better grades in school and have higher household incomes.

P*kis are all too inbred from marrying their 1st cousins and too retarded due to their religion to compete with Indians.

you're so inferior the only thing you can say is "M-m-muh skin tone" , "muh indus valley"

Respect your betters, P*ki m*slim

Still way higher than pookistan.

Does not matter, brazillians cannot fight like Muslims. Brazillian women will be the fuckslaves of Turks, Aryans, and Arabs.

Definitely Dravidan. Only South Indians talk like that. Lungi bhaiya, how is tech support going? Or should I say "Richard"? Is that the name BT gave you for the calls?

Dravidans are pathetic abos

Also, is just northern subhumans dragging the avareges
my state has 0.8 hdi

>caring this much about a statistic invented by a Pakistani, and comparing all your native american tribes in brazil using it
so this is the amerindian "male"

We're not the ones getting bombed by the US on a daily basis tho.

How should we define which country is better than?
GDP? GDP per capta? Infrastructure? You name it.
brazil suparsses pookistan in literally everything.
>muh nukes
You will never get to use them

>3
US is literally bombing afghans on the border , we let them
Go worship your totem pole.

we will use them tomorrow on florianopolis.
Stats are for nerds, expect military might. WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT about MONEY, it is all about POWER.

>Definitely Dravidan. Only South Indians talk like that. Lungi bhaiya, how is tech support going? Or should I say "Richard"? Is that the name BT gave you for the calls?
So desperate for me not to be white. Hahaha cry about it.
I am white but you will always be a lowly P*ki M*slim

And then Ghengis Khan came along to cleanse away the filth.

I know it is bait but fuck it. Do this and the whole BRICS group will put your pitiful sub saharan tier ""country"" to ashes in 2 minutes.