Is it true italians live at home with their parents into their 20's? And other southern europeans? Why do they do this?

Is it true italians live at home with their parents into their 20's? And other southern europeans? Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRwm8Q69JIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Into their 20s?

You mean their 30s?

Because,

1. it's cheaper

2. they don't believe in renting

3. they don't have sex before marriage

Isn't that embarrassing? Here you're considered a loser if you live at home past about 21-22 ish

economic reasons, also LARPing as independant when you shovel money out the window via rent is not a smart thing to do

Why should I leave before I find a job? I'm still studying, uni is 7 km from parents'home, leaving would be stupid.

These just sound like clever excuses IDK...

I pity you then. 34 and currently living with my parents. It's comfy and you dont waste money.

I don't care about what Americans think

That is absurd I am sorry, you have to grow up some day and make a living on your own instead of leeching off your parents.

A guy from denmark said they move out at 18, same with a lot of nord countries. Why are you such a baby?

start paying the rent so young, good goy.

Again, I'm Italian so I don't give a fuck

I think it's more retarded and childish to think like you do and judge your lifestyle solely on what others think, I don't live with my parents because my uni is in another city but most people here in Italy do and they do the right thing, in order to get a decent job after doing a lyceum they need to finish University which normally lasts at least 5 years (3 years+2 of specialization)

Because we have families that love us

>be atomized individuals, yes!

The price is worth not having to tell girls " I still live with my mommy and daddy". Also I split the rent with my brother

See this is the italian mentality which is the reason the country is doing so bad right now financially. You're stubborn. Things are changing rapidly so you better shape up.

>The price is worth not having to tell girls " I still live with my mommy and daddy"

> the girl doesnt live with her parents
> the other guys don't live with thier parents.

Good point, I guess when everyone else is a loser there is no incentive to be a winner.

nordics are living in a welfare state, are you 18?
they get payed for attending university...

>" I still live with my mommy and daddy".

You see everybody here lives with his parents unless he's rich so no one gives a fuck, concept like "childish" are relative

we are better than other humans, you shitskin

the only loser here is you fat uninformed american manlet virgin

>You mean their 30s?
this

In my country most guys never actually leave, of my 5 closest friends, 4 live at home and we are all between 36 and 41

>they get payed for attending university...
i got payed to attend university

t. not nordic

>See this is the italian mentality which is the reason the country is doing so bad right now financially. You're stubborn. Things are changing rapidly so you better shape up.
I know this is a bait, but anyway, I have no money and I can't get a full time job as I'm studying engineering (that's pretty hard) so why sould I get a huge dept deciding to live on my own? Why should I be an even bigger burden for my parents?

paying 800 - 1000 euro on rent a month makes someone rich? Come one man with the excuses..

This.

>If i call you mean words he'll listen to me

My God, you Americans can't think with your own brain, you always resort to name calling, concept like "loser" or "winner" are made up by society and vary from one society to another, thank God our society still isn't as mindlessly materialistic as yours, Italians at least think with their own brain and are not hyper susceptible to peer pressure like you

>loser
>"I can't bring club sluts home to mom and dad!"
you're like a character in an american high school flick

paying 800 - 1000 euro on rent a month makes someone rich?

In Ttaly that's a lot, considering the average wage is like 1500 euros, and that you can't find a decent paying job before finish University

I know an "Italian" couple here who dated for years, bought a house, got married, but stayed with their parents and didn't move into the house until the day after they got married.

You're talking like a typical communist life long loser that makes excuses for not having a respectable job

"its not about materialism bro"
"its not about winning or losing dude *bong rip*"

How can you call yourself a MAN, but you're living off someone else? You are not a man, you're the age of a man but you're a boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRwm8Q69JIE

>I can't bring club sluts home to mom and dad!
tfw bring sluts home
they wander around wearing thongs
mum is a bit upset, but glad i'm not gay
dad compliments on bringing a fine ass home to look at

Idk maybe they're really family oriented and enjoy being around them.

the average wage is like 1500 euros, and that you can't find a decent paying job before finish University

>ppl with a degree earn more than 1500 € these days

>let's get into huge debt just to prove myself for society!!
>italians are momma boys and having family bonds is bad!
>your a loser if you don't have 400k in debt plus tip

Fuck you with that excuse. I love my parents, I still call them once a week. That doesn't mean I'm gonna leech off them and drag their quality of life down. My parents deserve the house to themselves after raising me. Stop with the excuses kid.

My dad is shitalian shartmerican and lived with his parents until he was 25. My mom is also italan and lived with her grandmother until she was in her late 20s
This
lol

>How can you call yourself a MAN, but you're living off someone else?

Because my concept of being a "man" is different from yours and I don't care about name calling

>communist

Not really, though I don't see anything bad about it

How is that a good thing?

>Fuck you with that excuse. I love my parents, I still call them once a week

ahahah wow

> That doesn't mean I'm gonna leech off them and drag their quality of life down

Their quality of life is still pretty good

>My parents deserve the house to themselves after raising me

Says who?

>peckerwoods are confused and dumbfounded that people have a family to love
>they are kicked out of the house at 18 and not allowed back in until they make 90,000 a year

My 50+ year old mother and aunt still live with their parents. The husbands just moved in. It's cheaper, I guess, also having a big family atmosphere and family lunches with the grandma always cooking is super cozy and nice.

We build big houses here, though, at least on the coast, usually with multiple floors where each floor acts as a separate apartment for different members of the family.

Just admit you're a filthy lazy wop (not even a real one) that leeches off mom and dad "because its our culture", then take a look at italy and their financial situation. Nice culture, dip fucking shit.

>my Medigan ass is on FIREEE

>americans

can you wash your shit
can you cook
can you fix your place

no to all, you live like a slob, wear 2 sized larger cloth and munch burgers

you are a manchild

I do all 3

Look at this filthy communist trying to destroy the family unit and the noble and ancient institution of pater familias.

>you're not a REAL MAAAN
one day you'll have that kind of normativity directed against yourself

>3. they don't have sex before marriage
This idea that you need to move out so you can have sex is contrived as fuck. I very much doubt that the average northern euro/burger has to wait for college to first have sex.
You can easily have sex in high school, so why would it be a problem to have sex in college?
>inb4 no girl is gonna want to have sex in your parents' home
Yeah, because you fucks think living with the parents is for losers. It's a completely self inflicted problem.

because it is for losers. Imagine being mid 20's and taking a girl into your room you grew up in? Embarrassing.

>because it is for losers
Do you like genuinely believe that "losers" has some sort of objective meaning? Because reading the thread just now it seems our argument already happened. No point rehashing it.

Not really

>ITT: slaves bragging about how much they fork out to their jewish landlord

B-BUT IF YOU DON'T SLAVE AWAY YOU'RE NOT A REEEAAL MEEEEEEEEAAAAN!!!

100% agree

my mom is a hot milf and looks like manuela arcuri

AMA

>If you dont conform to my ways and standards of living you not a real maaan.

Amerifats worship the dollar, but more than anything they worship mindless fatigue, they have a slave mentality, forced to flip burgers since they're teenagers they have to rationalize it somehow, so they think that slaving away makes them "superior"

This sucks indeed. But in all latino countries it's okay to live with your parents before the 30s. All my friends do it (i'm 24), my brother leave the house when he was 27. We love our families and give us a emotional stability and support.

is she single?

actually she is divorced so yeah

>Is it true italians live at home with their parents into their 20's?
Most people here live with their parents until they want to move in with a significant other (like me) or they find opportunities for work or higher education away from their hometown (actually I might have moved out due to this anyway, 35km isn't comfy for daily commute).

>tfw parents too shitty to live with into my 30s

I don't know how Italians deal with this.

>I love my parents, I still call them once a week.
fucking lmao

this is what non-meds mean when they say they have family bonds?

By having parents who love each other and thier children

why do people still give (You)s to obvious amerifat bait posts/threads? you're baka

Rome should be (economically) considered as South of Italy.

D:
whats her number

>BLAARGGGHHH IDALIANS AREN"T WHIIIIIITTTTEEEEEEE

*proceeds to go to mcdonalds and get shot up by a nigger and then end up in the hospital but the medical bill is unpayable*

hmmmmm sweetie she only dates KARA BOGA men, not yuro sissies

>I don't know how Italians deal with this.
I suppose it depends on your parents and yourself.
For example, I deeply disliked having my parents hover around me, but I disliked having to do my laundry and dishes more, and I disliked paying rent most. I also was constantly on the move in my 20s so it would have been stupid of me to have my own place to spend only like 6 months a year on average in it.
All in all I certainly don't regret only moving out permanently once I was done with my education and had a stable enough job for a house loan which ended up being half the size it would have been had I wasted my money renting through 8 years of uni.

Don't remember saying that in my post. I am of Italian ancestry and consider myself white

Its pretty similar here in spain. Wages are not that good and flats are expensive as fuck right now
Theres no point in moving to the next door just to proove shit

The family values are strong but not in a secular way based in honor like a medieval movie. We just happen to love the people around us

I still think getting that old in your parents house is not good because there is the risk of pampering, moms tend to be very overprotective around here
Also i believe the sooner you move out the sooner you'll get familiar with responsibilities and grow up. But that also carries the risk of getting out of control in your freedom.

So in the end its only bad in both ways if you are a fucking retard

>Imagine being mid 20's and taking a girl into your room you grew up in? Embarrassing.
I'm finding this funny because that's literally how I lived my life: my parents reached retirement age when I was 20, and they chose to go live full time in our family's vacation home (muh seaside, muh walkable neighbourhood), while I kept living in my childhood's home and still am.
I literally took every girl I fucked through uni into the room I grew up in, no girl ever complained. I only moved into my parents' bedroom when my gf (now wife) moved in with me, when I was 26.

>kara boga
>thinking hungarians are yuro

we have the largest dicks in europe, mario you are starving your mom quality rides

You can't blame us for living with our parents when the youth unemployment rate in southern european countries is stucked between 30%/40% There is just no money

just wait till your parents die so their house is completely yours and you don't have to pay the mortgage

w-well ok but if you have a thicc dicc I need a ride too ;3

My parents divorced and my mother moved in with her partner, so now I live alone in our old house. Technically I still live with her, but I only see her on sundays and sometimes at lunch or dinner

Her partner is morrocan, romanian, Nigerian, or Albanian isn't he?

Pls be in Firenze

no molisano

Molise? So she has a ghost for a husband like in that one movie?

no, her partner is robert de niro

t. good goy

So your a mullato?

why should i be? I'm not his son

>American biology
>American grammar

>mfw almost everyone here moves out when they start university(18-20), even if parents live in a big university city
>mfw 23 and still live at home
The Italians have patrician taste.

n-no homo

You consider yourself white. Nobody else does. You're an amerimongrel.

Honestly feel like your bullying me, I never denied that Italians weren't white

>I never denied that italians aren't white

Double negative. Thanks for confirming for me that you're an idiot.

What? I wasn't trying to be mean to Italians. I like them because my ancestry is from there

If you moved out of your home here, and it wasn't because you found work in another city or anything like that, but just because you wanted to, everyone would assume that you were disowned and kicked out, that you got into a massive fight your parents, that you were a terrible and ungrateful child for abandoning your parents for no reason. And even if you managed to restore your image and convince people that there's no bad blood, you'd be thought of as a complete weirdo for wanting to live alone.

>my ancestry is italian

You're not italian. Get back to mcdonald's you fat fuck and die for israel.