/Asean/

/Asean/
invited : you, yes you who else?
not invited :{{{them}}}

"What was your dream when you were a little" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis
youtube.com/watch?v=eW6sEkTGbUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good morning

pengen tidur selamanya

Guys I have a plan
So, I'm in my late teens now and I want to be a neet. The plan I've thought about is to finish my studies, work hard for the next 20 years, learn how to invest and get passive income, and by 40+ retire and be full-on neet taking care of my parents and stay at home doing anything I want.
Whatdya think?

Depends on what you invest in. Seriously though the NEET life is not worth it: you'll get bored easily.

Nah, you'll keep working hard for the next 40 years because Mr Chang demands it

Am I invited?

>dream
When I was younger, I wanted to become a pilot or a train driver. Later on it was to be a teacher. These days it's to be a professor or a researcher.

As long as you don't banter.

Can't promise that mate

pribumi fankui kill?

Good morning /asean/

Selamat pagi my niggas

getting a passport was waay easier than I thought. I wonder why not a lot of people do it.

>invest
probably real-estate or it/robot companies, too late for crypto-currency tb honest
>neet life not worth it
>for you
For me, I've got movies to watch, vidya to play, and I'm just getting into anime so that's a whole nother world. The internet with its library of books, infos, and maybe I'll even pick up coding and programming and freelance while at home. Plus, 20years down the line I probably have to care for my parents and maybe even my nieces and nephews.

heh

back in 2014 the ques are definitely shorter and faster

Im guessing no real reason to travel plus it still a process that requires certifications and appointment for some

maybe if its is easy as making a fagbook account but we cant let that happen lol

a passport being the validest of valid IDs is enough reason 2bh famalamjam
although where i was interviewed i had to make an appointment 4 months prior, that part definitely needs fixing

malay-chan,I sent you

I wanted to be a soldier but health wont let me

become police instead, you get to kotong no helmet drivers and iirc you get to CC during your off days

for some sedula in a brgy or BC is enough

asean dead hours

show vagene

:^) skipping class lads

>want to pilot jets
>born with red blood cell genetic disorder that leave blood vulnerable to haemolysis and weak stamina
>a carrier who might pass it to male offspring
>can't even donate blood
Its not fair at all, everything is rigged

my wife chino is so cute

what about THIS looks cute

getting the passport appointments was way harder

>check class whatsapp group
>5 out of 15 absent
uwu i'm not the only one

what's for lunch, /asean/?
just having swiss roll and then off to pick up my baby bro from school

selamat paki

Any other Unifi users getting timeouts and packet loss with certain sites like Discord and Sup Forums?

Cat a cute

No pic, but i bought chicken inasal at the cafeteria
It was worth the 65 pesos desu

you need at least rm200k to learn commercial airflight in malaysia and malaysia require malaysia cert so eve if you learn outside at cheaper place like philippine you cant be a commercial pilot here

yeah
sometimes i cant access Sup Forums at all

test

good luck waiting in line to get enrolled

watchumeanbb

check your mail,I will tell you

using streamyx
can't open anything deyy, dns timeout
weirdly enough, when i open youtube on the app, it plays any video at the highest resolution and doesn't buffer

why are /asean/ boys so feminine? I'd like to dress you up like a sissy and fuck you hard in the boipucci, no homo

1 yr 4 months to ord
The wait is killing me

No

yes
I want to fuck you boysluts so hard

you mistaken us for sweden and those nords desu

sweden will be the big dicked twink guy I team up with to fuck up your holes, slut boy

thats a chink
a sg chink
of course they want dicks

As in a supersonic jet not an airliner, always wanted to fly one since I saw MiG-29 as a kid but genetic disorder means disqualified instantly.

i dont think you can even stand to be a soldier desu
try standing up without moving for 4 hours in the middle of the day. I did that before when i join palapes and it wasnt fun

Orang putih panggil penang, pineng. Orang putih panggil pisang ape?

pishang

I'll admit something for today:
Since I came to /asean/ since March, I owe you so much troubles to you. Some perverts who only likes women for their bodies pressured me to whore myself and I remembered how stupid and naive I am for listening to them, I'm kind of glad there's a creep who died before me. I begin acting more and more of a fool since then and all the whore pictures some (but not all) of you guys took pressured me to follow them without mindset. I sincerely regret it, please delay all pictures of me and with a good reason, since my family and friends will ostracize me for the rest of my life for finding out the truth. I even revealed some of my personal info without knowing why so I hope all of such posts of mine will eventually disappear one day.

As much as you guys will feel sad for it, I'll soon find a job to work as a future mangaka so you and I will not talk about much anything on /asean/ except for politics and anime. I will do everything to finally make a change of decision all by myself.

Cheers

Since Malaysia does not have a ton of jets like say Chyna, Japan, USA or the UK flying one of those goes by seniority.

That is assuming you even pass the initial screening and pilot school. All pilots/aviators are officers and becoming one in any branch or service is already a challenge by itself since it actually involves a ton of dicksucking for recommendation letters.

I don't know how the RMAF does it but in Singapore they told us that lowly Lts and Capts. can fly F-16s and only the ones willing to stay in America and Capts. and above fly F-15s. In Japan they let fresh Lts. fly F-15s no problem.

no i will not delet

Salah la. Diaorang panggil banana.

yes it goes by seniority and dicksucking but most of our officer went to radar and commando program. Even the usa send their elite here to train in our dense jungle and rugged terrain

If i study in malaysia, will i get bullied for being indonesian?
I want to study in the malaysia's campus of UK unis like southampton and heriot watt.
But then my question still stands, i'm aware that my nationality will burden my social life because i know many malaysians look down on indonesians.
I have a very east-indonesian sounding surname btw, i'm not javanese.
And no, i'm not planning to work in malaysia after my study. I won't be stealing jobs.

no
you will prob get bullied by arabs tho because they are the scum of the earth
or
cheated by a nigerian "prince"

At least Malaysia has good jets, we're still stuck with with relatively weak training jets. Now if only we didn't have all these political deadlocks.

You shouldn't have done that in the first place. This is not /soc/.

>You shouldn't have done that in the first place. This is not /soc/.
But I don't wanna get ostracized by everyone that hold dear to me, especially if that one bastard will leak them in the future. So please I'm highly worried, I just wanted to find a job one day and have everyone responsible delete indecent photos of me, as I love my family very much.

cheers, mon ami

guys why are we so fat? i am having 3pcs fried chicken as teatime snack :)

>3pcs
GEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
GEBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah, they sort by your marks you need to excel in the sims as well to get your hands on the Flankers.
Lower marks can get you helicopters with EC725 at the top.

Do bumiputeras get bullied by arabs too?
I have a cousin studying in UTM btw.

Remember to eat some roti john for your veges.
Depends, the middle class arabs whose family rise by their own efforts are top lads but those pampered rich kids raised on free gibs are horrible.

How much of your personal info did you tell us exactly? Honestly as long as nothing too serious about you is known you dont have to fear anything

From what I recall all we know is her name.

I told them about my favorite hobbies usually but I usually speak what I think of such things honestly. But someone perverted pressured me to reveal some more and ask sexual things I don't care about, as my thoughts about sexuality are largely conservative indoctrinated by my family.

Being whored out on /asean/ is the most regrettable I have done, and it's started by some pervert. I shouldn't have trust them in the first place.

I don't think this is the same frenchie. Too ironic to be real. Or she really is autistic. If so, I'm sorry.

Dalam banyak-banyak ikan, ikan apa orang paling tak suka?

chill, sister, it'll pass

hahaha fucker why'd you post this she'll break

>my post is in the screencap
thanks user. and what we have two different frenchies here?

>name
if it were me i'd delete all accounts associated to that name and lessen my internet presence. to be frank i doubt anyone really cares about you so much for them to go on great efforts to ruin your life, look at MKL for example. i mean granted i dont think he ever posted dick pics but you know

Yes. The other one is more self-aware. He knows more about internet culture than the woman.

Ikan bapak kau.

>open spam email
>"Even whores earn more than you"
Reeeeeeee

true this
and since this place is anonymous try to like... distance yourself from who you are and pretend to be someone else.

Ayen

When I was in uni, the Indonesians usually try to speak with Malay accent. They sounded a bit off but I just assumed they're from Borneo before they told me that they're Indonesians.

Two types of scums that you should avoid are police and taxi drivers.

Ikan orang paling tak suka?

Jawapan: Income tax

>since this place is anonymous try to like... distance yourself from who you are and pretend to be someone else.
I doubt it since it'll be the very same me. My family is extremely shy to sexuality anyway.

Everyone here is shy to sexuality.

sis, almost every Muslim family is like that
unless your family themselves browse here I doubt that picture will spread
hell I've posted my butt and dick on Sup Forums and I'm not raped yet (sad tbf)

4/10

Oh. You're the gay dude. Why the fuck are you here? Get out.

I think there's more
Theres a former mak nyah around here and there was that gay top who hung around /handsome men/ threads

Why are malaysians here so gay? Even the one at Sup Forums and Sup Forums are fucking gay piece of shits.

Ok frenchy i am sorry
Pls accept my apologies

Probably because Sup Forums is an anonymous userboard, and given how homosexuality is frowned upon there, they're looking for sites where they can express themselves undisturbed?

I am nice.

Nice ass, did she show her bobs and vagene?

"When in Rome do as the Romans do." In order to fit in a new place people are bound to mimic the accent in that place, even the Malaysians here.

Can't they go to reddit? Why must it be here?

>mangaka
kek

Reddit requires registration, and even though that's easy, people who are lazy tend to not bother.

Eeeeeee dia ni
pukul punggok kang haaaa

>FILE DELETED
Thank you mods.

Rate this song and the singer, /asean/

youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis

Just average. This is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=eW6sEkTGbUc

Sup Forums sings was better 3bh

But the singer has been to SEA, and she's really cute.

She's also my crush.

why do I keep forgetting my umbrella?

Shall I? If you're serious about it, then I will do it.

t. pouffiasse

Is there someone here who likes JAM Project such as me?