"Muscles are useless for getting wom-"

"Muscles are useless for getting wom-"

>social creatures prefer social creatures
>people value looks
woah it's almost as if both are true

>that belt

nice tits

she has the body of a 35 year old housewife that shops at target. Congrats tho..

Nice cope

that pic proves nothing

though I still wish for muscles

Why wish though? Can't you do something to build muscle?

Pic unrelated i guess? That guy flabby and fat.

Pic is average Brazilian men.

Looks homo af

Average gay brazilian man you mean

yeah but it will take fucking forever

and it's expensive as fuck to get a good protein diet on minimum wage

Use that as motivation to get a better job then. Also no it isn't expensive. Buy whey protein, buy eggs, buy milk, buy peanut butter, buy oats. Buy greek yogouet buy cottage cheese buy fucken tuna

All very cheap and affordable. Literally no excuse to not be able to get .88g/lb LBM protein.

getting a GOOD job is not very easy in this day and age in this country

Yes it is you live in America. I'd believe you if your flag was Algeria or maybe Afghanistan or something.

Yeah that's the average Brazilian

might as well be

place is a shithole

Is your mom really okay with you touching her ass like that?

>I can't gain muscle, it takes too long
>I cant eat well it's too expensive - ignores the advice of cheap food that provides tons of protein
>There's no good jobs here the economy is shit even though markets are at all time highs and US unemployment is literally at a record low

How many more excuses will you make?

I didn't say I was unemployed
just said that jobs don't pay anything

good market != good wages (at least not here)

Said no one ever?
>tfw working on my /fit/ look

Where do you live?

fuck you dont try to convince poor people its the governments fault theyre poor, that will only keep them poor
the market here is great. its an automatic litmus test for toddlers, if you arent making money youre a fucking baby

does it matter where?

is there a place in America where one can get a job that pays well without jumping through hoops?

Yes it matters because youre making shit up about there being no jobs above minimum wage where you live.

Pretty sure I know more about the country I live in then you.

You probably looked at a GDP score and though "yep I guess everyone is doing alright there economically"

You're literally too lazy to workout because it "takes too long". There's no country or timeperiod where you wouldn't be a loser.

You arent doing well because you are a lazy retard that just makes stupid excuses

are shorts comfier than underwear?

The only average Brazilians that matter desu.

is this (You)?

M8 that ain't shit, looks like you started working out 2 weeks ago. Get off your high horse and start bragging when you look like pic related

is this you
post timestamp

Manchild