Br*wn-eyes

>br*wn-eyes

NANI??? Why would varg-kun lie to me?

You tards really think people with brown eyes can't be white?

Lies. Alexander was blonde and blue eyed.

Sup Forums is so retarded

It's almost like Varg is retarded or even outright dishonest.

>mfw some brown haired brown eyed AhMediterranean claims to be European near me

Greeks and romans were j2 sandniggers.

Nobody said that.

Alexander the Great: Handsome Med man.

Iskander ibn Filib was arab.

Actual contenporary statue.

Ancient Greek historians already said that Alexander had blonde/reddish hair. Plus this image made him overly swarthy, he was described as fair skin

Romans and greeks were not wh*Te
they were MELANETED peoples blessed by KARABOGA

Thracians were renowned for being redheads, so it's not surprising that the Macedonians would be light haired.

Romans and greeks looked like European meds.

Eskander Kebaboğlu was a great horse rider from the mongolian steppes.

Being "white" is a meme. There are nations and ethnicities, there's no "white" nation in history except an ill defined descriptor for Caucasians.

If brown eyed people are "white" then Arabs and Turks might as well be white

The funny thing is this one is actually true. Or at least the blonde part is what most historians say. Sad thing is no one will believe it out of the mouth of people like varg or the average Sup Forums user because they claim every other significant figure and civilization as white.

It is a photo?

>If brown eyed people are "white" then Arabs and Turks might as well be white
t. shitskin

why do you care?

You don't even know what white means

"red" hair in the region was generally light brown. not full on ginger red

Finally, a time traveller on Sup Forums

Julius Ceasar was a dark hair big noose bald manlet.
4 of the best 5 roman emperors were Hispanic.
Aristóteles was very swarthy.

Europe is not shit nordics, there are plenty of ligh haired people on the south and am dyng your hair was very comon back there.
Just fuck off with this nonsence and google roman art.

>moors on damage control
Priceless

Aleksandar Veliki was a Serb. Ancient Serbs were called Tribali, which is the nation from which he came. Tribali conquerd Ancient Greece and Macedonia was one of the provinces.
If a pale gnord came and said in front of me that he has any connection with Aleksandar, i would kick him in the head. Twice. Its hot here in summer, very hot, and cold in winter, not as cold in north europe but still cold. We have sunligjt and enjoy it. Even today, we take our shirts off if its sunny and hot.
Have beed doing so for 3000 years. Still, only half is brown eyed, rest are blue green, and dont count hazel as special, its just a shade of brown.
Dont take what doesnt belong to you and twist and change it to fit your fantasy narativ, faggan gnords, it would be very christian and jewish thing for you to do.
Go watch varg, fuck off, you dont belong here. Carve out the one eyed cum drinking crow god of yours, ask him for guidence