Do you know a slav with this face?

Do you know a slav with this face?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509006233604.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

He is probably a mix with Meds or Arabs.

Slavs here have this face.

He's a jew.

The average Russian guy. Although Russians are too blonde.

The average Russian guy. Although Russians are too mixed.

Ethnic Russians are white as fuck
shame there's so many churka, tatar and other asiatic subhuman within the federation

None of them looks like him.

look at the guy on the far-right of my picture
almost looks like him

>ethnic russians
meaning finno-slavs

>this

Mix this user with me (or some polish person) and you get a real "ethnic" russian

SO,are Russians white?

how do you know the people in your pic are ethnic russians? 90% of them look like finns to me

I saw many poles looking like that in Warsaw

At least post a Tatar.

Interesting that this collage doesn't have Tursunov even though he is one of the most Aryan looking Russians around.

Ok, so post the Brazilian that looks like him. I bet you created this thread to brag or something, so go ahead.

>too blonde.
No such thing

none of them look like the op pic. all distinctly slavic, like characters you'd see in STALKER

According to the artist who made the CGI, Blazkowicz's face is based on German actor Til Schweiger, UFC fighter Brian Stann and American actor Mark Valley.
None of them have a jawline like that, not even the ingame model has that jawline by the way:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509006233604.webm

Ingame he looks Northern German or something from that region.

The games flashback cutscenes tell you he's half polish Jew and half standard anglo or German american

I just started playing it, his father is Polish-American and mother is Jewish-American. He is an American mutt to put it simply.

I thought the same. He looks German, not Pole.

>shame there's so many churka, tatar and other asiatic subhuman within the federation

Guess what Sven, these guy live there like for decades unlike your girlfriends somali lover.

His mother is Jewish anyway and Jews are heavily mixed with Germans, so his looks are not out of place. Only in the original games he was a Polish immigrant.

LOLOLOLOL

This is the average blonde Russian

>Ethnic Russians are white as fuck

MPPPPFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stas London has a similar face shape but has different features.

This guy is literally a Swede. The only whites in Russia are all Swedish rape babies.

But Russian women are white right?

Yup, those are the Russians we've all come to know and loathe.

He could fit in Sweden easily. There are no Poles or Russians that look like him.

So Russians basicly mix of Scandis (Swedes) and turks-kipchaks (Ukrainians)? No, it sound like bullshit.

Because you pidor.

But I did see in Warsaw. imo Scandinavians and Poles are the most masculine-looking.

>said men with a brown skin

>slavs
>masculine looking

They are probably German or Danish tourists. Slavs have baby faces. You can recognize a slav from miles away.

Brown skin but same skull shape.

They look like drunk brits

Lies that guy in that picture is obviously American.

They look nothing like Brits. Too mongol.

Why are Russian guys kinda trashy looking, but the women all look really pretty? What sorcery is this?

He could be Dutch, German or Swede, precisely.

As in the Far Eastern and North African people? You're not white, dude. Your ancestors came to Europe from there. Only the descendants of Eastern Europeans Paleolithic have white skin.

It's like Sup Forums says, Russian women are white and Russian men are Asian.

Italians are whiter than any slavic country and they always will be.

Mongoloid genes ruin male faces. You have slavs as example.

Russians are Swedish.

Of course, white, but brown skin.

No. The only whites in Russia are Swedish rape babies, that's different.

I know, but I'd expect the women to look a bit trashy however that's not the case.

t. north african

How did they end up there

They usually are though. It's just that the Sup Forums threads about Russian girls only posts what they define as "Russian women" which usually consists of mixed girls who have Asian blood or Finno-Ugric girls. I have a VK account and i see so many trashy Russians that it's not even funny. Kinda like this pic where most guys look more "Aryan" than majority of Waffen SS officers, if not more "Aryan" than all of them. The guy with the black beret and the black and white one are literally Gods.

You have the same example in North America, right? Spic women with lot of Spanish blood are attractive, but spic men are always ugly or feminine looking, not even close to Spanish manly faces

>where most guys look more "Aryan" than majority of Waffen SS officers

They aren't ethnic Russians, they are Swedish rape babies. It's like someone say Fennoswedes are average Finns.

Only discount.

Why his haircut is so modern? Hate it.

Northwest Russians are blonde as fuck

closest i know
also half tatar

The statistics these maps are based on is made before the Soviet Union nonetheless. The American anthropologist who made these statistics simply assumed that closer to Sweden = blonder, just like the Italian posters int his thread. Plus he assumed that Siberia was only Asians.

Some of these maps are biased towards Russia and shows Northern Russia at the same pigmentation level as Finns while others puts Germans on the same level as Swedes, it's a mess.

Are you some kind of Russianboo or Russian diaspora?

Me
t. Polak

His chin looks like that of this guy

I know serbs and croats who look like that

t. Mongrel dog

baby face

Actually yes
My friend from work looks very similar

only positive side of wage slavery if you know game characters irl

Chad

Yes, my dad. But his great-grandfather was greek, so idk about the slav part.

He is half jewish and I know of an austrian jew that lived here during ww2 without getting into much trouble because of similar features.

>horrible acne on chest

What the fuck vlad

Yep this guy

Polish chicks are for southern Italian docks

Only half tatars.

lol that's not a masculine face you jap sissy

yeah my father
too bad I got my mom's genes.

>swimnem
Wtf?

Literally any Slav except for migrating trash

>not knowing SMINEM BOY COOL