Do east asian men like cute white women?

white women that aren't tall and curvy like the american woman stereotype. I'm talking short, skinny, pale girls with big eyes that dress modestly in cute dresses.
when I asked my japanese friend he told me they like white women like paris hilton and angelina jolie

>paris hilton and angelina jolie
what the hell, fucking garbage taste

who cares
you are an aryan goddess
they are short small dicked jaundiced soulless squinting effeminate losers who play league of legends and study all day, trying to pick the dog meat out of their buck teeth

White women are seen truly beautiful in general unless they are crazy feminazis or anti-revolution theory christian crusaders

yeah...I see some similarity in their jaw lines.

So I think your general opinion is negative. Idk when white women decided to left a traditional way to turn into today's women.

breeding is for faggots, real men withdraw from society and think with their heads instead of penis

I'd clean his house and cook for him, he's cute.

you have a weird fetisch

Void

Hormone drives people like that.

i will love you forever forever forever
pls
pls
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls be my gf (as long as you dont or didnt have a penis ever)

Be honest, how many yellow fever threads have you made?

I'm a well-adjusted fashionable woman with a secret weeb side that has affected my taste in men.

If I'd had a penis at any point in my life I wouldn't call myself a woman.

i usually make posts disparaging myself, so 0
wow you are perfect i am coming to sweden right now

Do you have chance to interact with international exchange students from Asia or Japan? These people are well adjusted too.

しかし、well-adjustedって俺にとって強い言葉だな。自分はwell-adjustedか?と自分に問うと、答えは否だ。

>I'm talking short, skinny, pale girls with big eyes that dress modestly in cute dresses.

it constitutes kawaii-ness to which many japanese men are attracted pretty much

I sell flowers in a florist shop, we get international costumers from Asia sometimes but it's not a good place for getting to know people.

Good luck!

i think the general rule is dont be fat and dont look old. :^)

I get mistaken for a 13-15 year old at age 23 and I'm very petite and tiny, hopefully that's acceptable.

What if you're missing almost everything white fetishists want though? Like an aaa-cup plank shaped, brown haired/eyed womanlet with almond eyes? Literally the only thing I have is pale skin and pink nips, but who really cares about that outside of int or pol.

> when I asked my japanese friend he told me they like white women like paris hilton and angelina jolie
Ideal model a person has in his mind and ones he actually falls in love with are usually different. So you don’t have to care about what he said I think.

I can relate to that. That particular "tall, busty blonde white woman" stereotype seems to be what most people picture combined with assertive and fiercy personality. Meanwhile I'm
>5'0
>skinny, little to no chest
>brown haired
>extremely pale
>large blue eyes
>have youthful appearance
>dress modestly and enjoy cute dresses and skirts
>enjoy traditional hobbies like flower arrangement, sewing, cooking and cleaning
>timid and polite personality

generally speaking Germanic women are not as popular in Asia as Sup Forums thinks
slavic women are by far more popular among men

I think different east Asians like different kinds of girls but I'm only half. I dont like Hilton or Jolie and do like skinny girls.

ロシア系は人気だろ
白人とアジア人の血がほんのちょっと混ざっているからな

> Swedish
> Russian
Dude, what?

勘違いさせてすまんな
日本で白人と呼ばれている中でもロシア系はより人気があると言いたかった

I pretty much got ripped off genetics wise. Literally every woman from every side is d-f-cup or even above. My little sister has blonde hair, big blue eyes, and is 6 inches taller than me at 5'4.

わかった。勘違いしてごめん。

Asians are feminine as fuck anyway.
No white woman in her right mind would date them and their tiny penis.

Oh dear, that sounds really annoying. My mother's pretty much like your little sister so I can understand your pain. It's unfair isn't it?

this
op is a pathetic asian "male" who knows that any asian would be desperate enough to "smash" (if they can even do that with they tiny dicks) any of the "white girls" in this "thread"

I live in a pretty shit area so at least I blend in a teeny bit more I guess. Good luck on your search user.

I don't mind, DM me
Kik : DFtwoone

Please do not sour this discussion with your negativity. All kinds of people, male and female, exist in this world and everyone has different things they like in potentional romantic partners.
It is okay to express disbelief in the identity of people online, but please do not discourage genuine discussion.

Good luck to you too! I hope you will have a nice day.

I do not use kik, but thank you. I hope you will get along well with

What do you use then?

I have discord. But I'm not in the market for hook-ups, I am sorry if I gave off that impression!

Sorry user I'm not well off enough for long distance relationships. Also like the other user said kik is pretty suspect intentions wise.

We can just talk, girls on Sup Forums is a green flag for me