youtu.be/eDJuohNkIfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up fucking wide eyed idiot nip piece of shit

>The Japanese FEARS the Mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=2d4zkp3vY4c

Good work, OP

No you wouldn't

lude

Where I live 4'9-5'1 is average for Mexican women and the men are about 4 inches above that range at most. Mexican literally just means part Spanish part native so it probably varies a huge amount. Also lack of nutrition and all that.

fucking ameriretard

Mexico needs to get NIPPON’d

fucking shitskin piece of garbage

nice post

KEK Post face whiteboi

I dont want to get kidnapped by ugly shitskins like you

I'm really short myself and they're eye to eye. Like inches below the Manlet meme. It's okay user, you can accept yourself like I have.

kek, that's pretty good, I actually looked for the whole fight tho I imagine this is their building up the Mexican guy so that he falls all that harder when the main character defeats him. Is this anime actually worth watching?

according to the wiki Ricardo Martinez is one of the strongest fighters in the series with 0 losses and like 50 something wins, so no, the main character probably doesn't beat him ever. He's based off Ricardo Lopez

Personally not a fan of Anime in general, but I enjoy boxing and saw someone else post about that anime. Ended up watching a few of the fights because I hardly see Mexicans in any form of media. Pretty cool to be honest.

no offence bros, I love tacos :)
I was just wondering what it's like to be a lanklet

calm down, there is no real Japanese poster on /int
actual Japanese never knows an English word like "lanklet"
t. me ALT in Osaka

Do Japanese girls like mexican guys? Asking for a friend........

They don't like gaijins

The majority of Asian flags on Sup Forums are sexpats. You're not going to get an answer.

no, the OP is more like David kun

>Mexican
>fight
>anime

I'm afraid they don't like mestizos. if your friend(you) looks less native he may have a chance.

Really?

Yes, they love Latin men.

Thx guys, I'll give the anime a try

You won't have any problem getting laid provided you've got game in Mexico, relationships are a different thing tho, I know of a couple of Mexicans who got married to Japanese girls, had children, and were eventually defeated by rejection from the families/society, one guy was asked to return to Mexico and to minimize contact with his daughters as growing up without a father apparently carries less of a stigma. It isn't personal against Mexicans or latinos mind you, tho I'm sure Japanese do to some extent draw hyerarchies amongst foreigners, but you'd have to be very successful/wealthy and well immersed in their culture to give raising a kid in Japan a try.

Having said that there's plenty of Japanese girls in places like Mexico City and most of those who make a life here can rarely go back. I know of one Japanese guy who tried after being in Mexico for only 10 years, he went back all happy and realized in the airport he wasn't going to be able to hug his parents. Once they get used to how informal/warm our culture is they're spoiled for the most part.

>and were eventually defeated by rejection from the families/society
Good. The Japanese are one of the few non-white civilized people and the last thing they need is your ugly taco half-breeds shitting up their country.
The fact that there's even one single mother wheeling her subhuman kid in a crib around Japan disgusts me.

The only mix that's acceptable for Japs is with Whites.

young mexicans are as tall as young japanese.

no :(

LMAO

>me English teacher
>military personnel stationed (yokosuka/yokota if around tokyo)
>sexpat/ normal tourist
>zainichi korean/chinese

Nope. Just an excuse and damage control for the massive shitposting by infamous Japs on this board.
>Japan flags on this board are not real Japanese! They are Zainichis!
Typical. Classic.

I don't understand what is the stigma? Be latino or just a foreigner; be brown and short. It's just insane stay away from ur kids for a stupid reason like that

probably young mexicans are taller
nips are just manlets, they are even shorter than korean or chinese

>source: china daily

K. I personally don't have any kind of negative feelings on you.
I wanna hug you tightly...XD

Gimmeabreakman is Peruvian and has a Japanese wife.
youtube.com/watch?v=AEycG-9UeiQ

z....zainichi korean!

idk about china or korea, but you can immediately tell jap men are short
t.manlet 5'9" tall burger

A lot of peruvian and macacos de brazil have japs wifes.

lies. i've been there, dont shit on me eyes wide shut

hmmm. I take a train everyday and I can look down 70% of them at least

>5'8
>actually feel tall when I visit Asian/Mexican supermarkets
Am I allowed to shitpost about manlets from my phone while on the property of these stores?

>The japanese flag user is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a jap, rice nigger, yellow monkey, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an english teacher and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It's plainly obvious that most Jap posters aren't actually Japanese, much more than is the case for other flags. They have 2chan and most of them think reddit is the western 2chan and have no idea what this board is.

Japanese women like Korean man like me, Not a spic. youtu.be/X0_0OnEnWcY

Out of all the shit I thought would trigger spics, never thought this would be it.

I'd say the ones who sperg out about Americans with painfully broken English are real. That's half of what 2chan is minus the English part

Holy shit peter la anguila its been a long time

being called an English teacher means you're good at English. It seems there's no reason to be shocked at it.

youtu.be/eDJuohNkIfM

well shit, didn't know where this image came from, just copy it from a mexican friday night thread on Sup Forums

Be careful with hispanic shitty videos, can destroy minds

this
Zainichi-korean woman*
fixed

I want Japanese gf like him

There seems to be a lot of Korean videos about Japanese women. Is there some sort of Japanese fetish over there?

>gf

Zainichi-korean speak Japanese fluently.
they know Japanese culture and korean culture.
they love Korea very much.
so I think they are more suitable partner to you.

kek, this weeaboo got assblasted bad