DNA Test Results

DNA Test Results

Post 'em

stop doing dna tests

How does it even work

We're all gonna die anyway

Might as well find out what you are. It's an opportunity I'll take advantage of considering how fortunate I am out of the 110 billion humans who have walked the Earth.

You spit in a cup and they run your sample through some complicated science-y machines that look at your DNA and shit.

The DNA comes from skin cells from the inner side of your cheeks that end up in your saliva.

>giving your DNA to the jew

I'm Semitic so I don't mind giving my DNA to my Semitic brothers

What would they do with your spit?

Like what would Jews even gain from it?

go back

No, why don't you?

The will put your DNA in a database so everyone in the world can track you just like that and without a warrant, sell your info to everyone who pays for it, and then clone you.

Oh that's right because we'd have you ship your body in several parts to 20 different countries you fucking mutt. Now don't ever tell me to leave my country again. America is my home

If I fucked my clone, does that make me gay?

Yes, gay incest. It would be exactly like fucking your twin if you had a twin.

You basically gave yourself to theme, they can now frame you for whatever shit, clone you... I thought a Palestinian would be more aware of their tricks

I just don't buy the whole le Jews are evil that want to dominate the world meme

How far back does it go?

They are not, but genetic companies can do whatever the fuck they want with your info and DNA.

Not sure. I'd say at least 500 years.

BTFO

I'm not autistic enough to go through all that, sorry

Can I do it here or is it only an American thing?

prove to me human clones exist.

can't wait to do this and btfo my mom who claims to be native american

23andme.com

It’s amazing. Highly recommend it. Plus there are free online tools to further analyze your genetic makeup like risks of cancer or how common things are according to trends.

Nah, that was just shitposting, as human cloning is illegal and the technology is still in it's first phases. Although, IF human cloning gets perfected and becomes legal, there is theoretically nothing stopping the companies from doing so, as what they do with your DNA is not regulated.

I suggest you try going back to school, your spit doesn't contain nearly enough DNA to do any of that.

This.
Fucking yourself from another universe would just kill you, however.

Was so happy when I found out I wasn't a gentile