Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

He's right, there is only one human race: KARA BOǦA.

GREAT post, brother

>ninety-five percent, at least
He doesn't sound sure

The original civic nationalist. Based black man!

Agreed.

He doesn't understand the concept of race as shown by the "not biologically pure" argument. The fact that races overlap is irrelevant as long as people cluster genetically into these major groups and exhibit physiological and mental differences on average, which they do. All of taxonomy is a social construct and were we any other species, there'd probably be no hesitation to go as far as consider the races different subspecies.

B-based

>this north-african caucasoid is white according to Schicklgruber.

What group do slanty-eyed Fingoloids fall under?

>finrand is whaittu

>Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. Amusingly enough, not one of those who have proclaimed the "nobility" of the Teutonic race was himself a Teuton. Gobineau was a Frenchman, Chamberlain, an Englishman; Woltmann, a Jew; Lapouge, another Frenchman.

Mussolini's policy later on contradicts this anyways.

He was 100% right, but this is pretty much the only thing Braindead Benito was right about.

>Amusingly enough, not one of those who have proclaimed the "nobility" of the Teutonic race was himself a Teuton. Gobineau was a Frenchman, Chamberlain, an Englishman; Woltmann, a Jew; Lapouge, another Frenchman.
G*rmans BTFO.

>foreigners are calling Germans the master race
Truly we got BTFO ...

yeah that's a really retarded thing to say. if anything foreigners acknowledging your superiority is the greatest compliment
it doesn't mean much for me to say I'm the best, but it means something if an unrelated person says I am

t. Markuu-san

Race certainly exists as its scientific fact that different haplogroups exhibit different qualities. Its national identity that doesnt actually exist outside of the human mind and is purely a cultural phenomenon. Its fine to defend a civic nationalist standpoint but dont do so from a realist point of view because its just outright contradictory

national pride is anthropocentric and keep us backward

he only said that because deep down he knew that italians are subhumans

t. venician rapebaby

>Slowvenia
>Implying others are subhumans

He did a complete 180 over that.

Just fuck off.

This, in typical Italian fashion, he switched sides to Hitler's camp when he realised that Italians are naturally subservient to the GERMANIC MAN.

good argument you dumb fucking leaf

>talking shit about slovenia

you must go home

Nationalism is no less a spook than races are.
Identity politics are just tribalism on the next level.
Splitting people into groups so one group can fight the other is a road to nowhere.

LOL