At what point in time did it became cool...

At what point in time did it became cool, hip or trendy to sympathize with that massive piece of totalitarian shitposting dystopian shithole known as Russia?

What were the reasons? Pity? Humanity? Anti-muricanism? Naivety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-fDlnGbU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

realising that libertarian countries will eventually collapse under themselves

Is not trendy, is the best contemporary option.

>t. Arcady Grigorivich Urumov

>t. Gennady Dimitrovich Lishenko

Rocky IV.

They portray Russians as disciplined militaristic badasses(completely the opposite of Russians) and their main guy is a 2 meters tall blonde haired boxer with one of the coolest faces ever seen in movies.

This is photoshopped.

No its definitely real they really are kissibg putins pixelated face

Young, bored milennials falling for their propaganda/accelarationism/other forms of extremism.

>Naivety?
this at the first place, very few know what shithole r*ssia is
Anti-muricanism&Humanity as well

w-we aren't that bad

>t. Franco jealous

>t. Nicolás Vladimirovich Maduro

malcontents with an ax to grind

This is the alternative

yeah, give me totalitarian dystopia anytime

That's below standard shitposting. No rubles for you.

Yes you are. Patton was absolutely right.

>wasting vacation in spen on Sup Forums shitposting
americans...

When we realized Russia and Russian culture is the only way to save the white race

Sería Antauro, Manolo retardado.

>completely the opposite of Russians
not really

nothing gets past you sleuth

You aren't even white Macedonia.

I dont hate Russia. I feel bad for Russians. The west should remove all sanctions. They could probably become 1st world if they remove Putin and his oligarchs to install a proper democracy.

but libertarians are putin's biggest fans
just look at ben garrison

also libertarians tend to be pseudo-fascists so i dont get what you are saying at all

I can't stand Putin or Russia for a billion reasons.

But you realize he doesn't give a single fuck about some "white race" don't you?

The only fucking reason he'll bring up the USA white population is to stir up more trouble.

Civil war in USA would be the best thing to ever happen to Russia

we arent but our government is hell, you understand it every time you need to interact with government in any case. evil empire of cleptocratic bastards

HEY COMMIE

I"LL BEAT YOU

SISSY RUSSKIE COMMIE

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-fDlnGbU4

I'd imagine it's a part of a plan to destabilize the west.

they are not commies. Just people. As you know we have legal commies in parliament, KPRF kek.

COMMIE IS YOU

COMMIE THAT TRYING TO TRICK ME

Pleese no bully we are gut peepholes

I hope retards like you get the revolution you want, Just so Russians go back to the 90s in Russia.

Holy shit auto-corrector broke my entire grammar.

doesn't matter, niggers and mudslimes RAUS

Kill cumskinned humanoids

You are now. Putin's regime is a horrible, oppressive and exploitative authoritarian kleptocracy. As has been every Russian government since the collapse of the USSR.

You weren't that bad before then, though, that's true.

I despise our democracy. It just goes in circles stagnating this country. At least if you have one strong leadership for a long time it will have a long term plan for your country. After reading an article this morning about China and their national congress, made me jelly because they have a plan about where they want to be in 30 years. The funny thing is that they focused on the problem that corruption causes. Meanwhile in Spain it's not even adressed and politicians just are desperate to achieve power to be able to steal as much as they can, forget about the country and when they retire join some company that previously was benefited by their decissions.