Believing in """Nations"""

>Believing in """Nations"""

Good prole!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgydTdThoeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying porky isn't behind deterritorialization
only social democracy with a protectionist face can stop his nefarious plans

Social democracy is utopian. You can't counter his power under capitalism, the basic contours of life will continue to be defined by his interests which grow inevitably more exploitative over time. Swedes today still work more for less than they used to, they only have it a bit better compared to full lib hellholes.

nations exist whether you believe in them or not

>not realizing the true enemy is rent-seeking behaviour/usury
Also, fuck off /leftypol/, it's bad enough I have sift through Sup Forums propaganda at the same time, you fucking NEETs.

Ask Yugoslavia
Ask Pakistan
Ask south Sudan

There are cultural and ideological differences

You only believe they keep you down because papa marx said they shouldn' exist and Papa marx is totally not a retard that said that not everything would work out and chaos theory is not a thing g

Americans are the worst goddamn posters I swear

The unspoken premise of SocDem is that it relies on superprofit coming from somewhere. Extractive industry in Norway, colonialism for France, monopoly in what passes for the US's social spending- SocDem is only possile if your capitalism is fat and happy and that requires constant exploitation of new externalities. It depends on lebensraum, or constant monitization of new untapped markets like dick implants or eyelid ads or p2w dreams or- most often- some kids in the third world dying by the scores daily. SocDem is not confronting porky,at best it is a NIMBY attitude towards porkyism.

All you other dumb motherfuckers need to ask yourselves:

Who taught me to associate my *culture* with my *nation*? You stupid nationalists

bruh the state exists to enable rentseekers.

correction the BOURGEOIS state exists to enable rentseekers. But dictatorship of the proletariat has problems of its own, so it's not a good defense of states.

we need to ban amarimuts ASAP send them all back to pol and lefty pol

there is no difference between me and you

You used quite a lot of big words to say something that's obviously stupid and wrong

And now the burden of proof lies upon your shoulders. What, exactly, is stupid and wrong in that post, and why?

thank you

>Social democracy is utopian.
lol no
social democracies have the best living standards
the only thing utopian is expecting everything to run for itself as liberatarians think it will under the free market

dude, do I sound like an ancap?

there's no need to make a serious response to someone so retarded

lmao

>I hate capitalists but will fight in the streets to defend their plans for open borders and immigration

>present day trade unions unironically defend mass migration
jej

Yes, my politics is based on getting from our current world to the best possible world. I don't care about things like that, it doesn't bother me that capitalists also want open borders.

This is a good thing, first world labor movements too often demand a larger share of the national wealth without asking questions about where it comes from. Labor aristocracy mafia-child behavior.

>I fight capitalism by supporting capitalism

You dumb?

No dude, borders are anticapitalist and the more borders you have the less capitalist it is.

And why not? Free movement of people is not something that by itself endanger the workers. Only by capitalists exploiting the immigrants by enlisting them as cheap labourers do conflicts arise between native workers and immigrants.

This itself being stirred on by the political elite and bourgeoisie to create further division among the working class and make them less capable of unified class struggle.

>not believing in nations

good mindless consumer

kys anarchie

>implying humanity can overcome it's tribalistic nature
Primates will be primates, it will take an alien invasion to truly unite us.

>implying Grug control fire
Grug no control fire. Control fire need many thick gloves to hold, simply not realistic.

~Summer Love~

no lol

>believing

Listen you cockgargler if you really cared about the proletariat you would realize that open borders would unbalance the supply and demand for jobs, in japan employees are well maintained in a lot of industries because of the high demand for employees

Even if you believe in your stupid commie handolding fantasy you still need fucking jobs and high density populated areas are an absolute hellhole like china.

Hell, even fucking anarcho syndicalist (which is the way you wanna go if you ever want to get shit done without slaving the proletarians like the soviets or unbelievably half-ass and anarcho communist state like Catalonia which you also were shot for fucking disagreeing) advocates for a fucking tight managed and controlled cluster of employees which you can't fucking have if there is an never ending flow of employees willing to work for breadcrumbs (which is also inhumane but muh open borders goys)

EVEN if you decide to fuck everyone over life quality and say fuck yeah let it happen, open borders is a consequence of the dissolution of capitalism, not the other way around you fucking moron.

Of curse I'm not surprised an anarchist goes beyond being a keyboard warrior and actually open a fucking book

oof

>keynes
fuck off lefty fag

>ancaps
>gassing hitler
Most ancaps and libertarians are just nazis that know the majority of people will never accept their white utopia dreams so instead they cling on to the idea of toppling the state so they will be free to build up their racist ideas in that way

Tfw you will never rape an antifa sloot

Absolutely wrong board

There are current functional models of economic libertarianism and unlike experimentalists like the soviets or Robert Owens it has become observable reality like in Honk Kong, chile or new Zealand while the soviets never got past "Hey, we collectivized all farms and gave free tractors :DDDDDDDDDD "
(which funny enough the actual state capitalist states of the banana republics did exactly the same and it took them less than 10 years unlike the soviets, they collectivized all farms, gave free infrastructure and nationalized private property which makes me suspect heavily that there is no gold at the end of the rainbow and thats as far as you can go with collectivization youtube.com/watch?v=QgydTdThoeA )

1. that wasn't what i said
2. you are bullshitting as new zealand have public healthcare

>implying people will reach a level of udnerstanding in which nations aren't needed
>implying it wouldn't be the most boring singularirty of a world ever
>a homogenised society is just easier to control in general

That doesn't mean they don't have light tax burden, monetary and trade freedom you prolapsed human fetus.

Economic freedom factors are more than 1.

And even then during the flag election of new Zealand a lot of civilians were complaining that it was a vanity project and the government should focus on more important subjects like health care so I suspect there is a lot of space for improvement. Just because is free doesn't mean is good.

but you said they had economic libertarianism
that was false
you lied

Female anti-fascist shot in the face (2017 Coloured)

>new zealand
>libertarian
fucking howling, they have a state owned bank and renationalised their airline and railways in the 2000s,