Tell me why your country is better than Denmark and I'll explain why you are wrong

Tell me why your country is better than Denmark and I'll explain why you are wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/brazil-longer-safe-refugees-immigrants-170809113330259.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not
Denmark is a cute country and I would like to hug a cute dane!

You are spergs who start wars and lose them almost every time. So you ended up with that miserable little area you call a country.

We have less white people per capita.

Denmark one the best countries though

You are called the Canada of Europe. We are the original Canada. Checkmate.

WE OWN EUROPE

you won't be a country in a century so that automatically makes us better

>implying that's a good thing

hans island is ours

you can thank our spastic monarchs for that, all of them had a psychotic obsession with a united scandinavia under denmark and unfortunately the people (who just wanted to farm and shit) suffered because of it.

It isn't, we're way more Americanised. It's awful here, please take me as a refugee.

>>implying that's a good thing
You haven't proven why it's a bad thing.

Not him, but will you tell me why it's a bad thing?

Zero KARABOGA blood = inferior cuck men, the whemen are ok

We have mountains

He took it upon himself to claim Denmark was better and explain why everyone who claims otherwise is wrong ergo the burden of proof lies with him.
But if you must know, fewer whites = more diversity + a more robust economy = better.
Compare white countries with large minority populations to whites without a large minority population and you'll see a clear trend.

>In Denmark the woman at the same, therefore I can say that your women are okay
>All your men are the same cucks

Monkey logic

I fucking hate danish posters, why do you all post such stupid shit all the fucking time? just shut the fuck up

umm sweetie so do we try again :*

det er meningen

T. Cuck
Don't forget your daily dose of negro sperm Olaf Fukenmywifferson

>Mine indlæg er potentielt bedre end andre danskeres indlæg, så stop med at skrive på dette board

You're incapable of understanding your own delusion I see. You're an idiot.

>"""country""" full of wh*Te """ people"""
>good

It's not

t. the most BLEACHED nation in Europe

its not, i wish i could fuck the danish milf i met

have you ever been to hungary?

they're gypsy-tier

not my country but sweden has better traps imho

This you beat us at everything but at least we have winters.

Denmark is just a budget Norway.

I like denmark and would move there if i could

>butthurt afgan is back

>Dette fole når ingen pige-ven ;_;
Danmark er bedre end Australien
Jeg onsker at bare have kultur..
I Australien der er ingen kultur.

Jeg også onsker at tale dansk.
En dag jeg vil gå til Danmark...

DID I SAY YOU COULD GO OUTSIDE OF YOUR SHITTY GENERAL?

allerede rigtig god til dansk. Her er et par tips:

At gå til -> at tage til. At gå betyder "to walk" på engelsk, og man kan ikke "gå" til danmark fra australien. Man kan derimod tage til danmark fra australien, da "tage til" er ligesom "to go to" på engelsk, uden at man siger hvilken type transport man bruger.

"også" kommer efter verbet, altså "Jeg også onsker at tale dansk" -> "Jeg onsker også at tale dansk". De fleste adverbier på dansk kommer efter verbet, modsat engelsk. På engelsk: "I (always) go to that store" - På dansk: "Jeg tager (altid) til den butik"

we have more bicycles

Mange tak! Jeg lærer stadig :)

Education

your language is neither manly, nor romantic, nor beautiful. It sounds like swedish guy trying to speak german while being drunk and high.

Just a big load of gibberish. Maybe one of the ugliest languages.

German sounds depressing.

atleast it sounds manly.

Cuz Denmark is not a country. /thread

IT'S NOT PLEASE LET ME IN

we have better weather

more varied climate and geography, Denmark also as a largely island based nation has very expensive infrastructure to maintain in relation to its population and size

Too warm
Too many refugees

We have more varied climate, more varied nature, F-O-R-E-S-T-S, Unique language that isn't just a retarded offbranch of other retarded languages.

I guess that's already good enough

We're the same, except we're richer.

Size:
Denmark = 42.931 km2
Brazil = 8.516.000 km2

Population:
Den = 5,731 millions
Bra = 207,7 millions

Refugees:
Den = 20k
Bra = aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/brazil-longer-safe-refugees-immigrants-170809113330259.html
(I highly suggest you read this article to know more about our behavior)

Resources (wikipedia):
Den =Industrialisation came to Denmark in the second half of the 19th century.[42] The nation's first railroads were constructed in the 1850s, and improved communications and overseas trade allowed industry to develop in spite of Denmark's lack of natural resources.
Bra = Brazil's main competitive advantages are its natural resources, which ranked 1st on this criteria out of all countries