/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

based cecil edition

first for /gsg/

Lel. Too late for your hashtag, I'm afraid.
The hell does that even stand for, anyway?

agrarianism

we're being raided by Sup Forums rejects because they're starved for attention

thats /VG/ you fuckin numale degenerate cuckboi

but nah really germaniums is as boring as it gets

>this is from the board for Sup Forums rejects
wow, really proved me wrong you cock starved nigger

>it's always the same flags doing it

What the fuck did you just say about my glorious preußischen Armee you little shit? I'll have you know Preußen was the top military power in all of Europe and it has been involved in numerous great European wars, and they have over 300 confirmed victories. They are trained Napoleonic warfare and they have the top commanders in the entire European continent. You are nothing to them but just another Frenchman. They will annex the fuck out of you with precision the likes of wich has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying shit to Preußens over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my international network of diplomats acorss the HRE and your entire Dynasty is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your independance. You're fucking dead kid. They can be anywhere, anytime and They can defeat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a single division. Not only are they extensively trained in Clausewitz's teachings, but They have access to the entire arsenal of the Königlich Preußische Armee, and They will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable army off the face of the continent, you little Slav. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

fun fact, we don't even have any kind of coordination at that

have come to feel that real history is more interesting than paradox games

BRING THE GOOD OLD BUGLE, BOYS!

hmm... yes... quite...
*farts*

Because they're shit made by parajews and need kilohours of modding to at least make sense?

give me your steam, I already have Dunedin's

non-white and decidedly unbased
away with all of you

id is in filename

baka racist as always. Uncle Billy should have given you some more.

sent ;)

>kilohours
umm think you mean MILEhours now weve left the eu me old chappy mate

>2000+17
>still trying to bait with Sherman in /dixie/
you're like the troll equivalent or a standup comic asking what the deal is with airline peanuts

Yanks are like ants, something less than human and devoid of personality

nah no, imperial units are fucking retarded

based and white

I'm not surprised you get it a lot. I don't read dixie, so I wouldn't know. I just wanted to make sure you don't forget what happens when you go too far.

It's actually better for stuff that doesn't require precision. If a recipe for example says you need a knob of butter it's far easier to do that than have to weigh out the exact amount of grams needed.

I like imperial for height but like metric for distance

Most don't use precise amounts when they are not needed, anyway, thus shit like miles clearly stays inferior

British system tends to use the best system for the particular circumstance. Like I said, recipes are in imperial, distance is in metric, temperature is in metric, and you of course buy pints of beer because fuck those pissy little "half litre" continental shits tbvqh britain for the british ok

is it true that in the summer farenheit is used but in the winter people use celsius because it's easier to tell when the temperature is close to freezing that way?

i tend to think in celsius but it's the only metric measurement i use really

Temperature is all fucked up. Older people always use fahrenheit, younger people always use celsius, complete with a few retards who mix and match like you said.

>not using kelvin
hello brainlet

fuck these vg fags

they're behaving themselves so far, you just have to talk to them about things other than Johan and Prussia and they calm down

I actually like Celsius because my comfort zone happens to be centered right around 20°C.

They don't belong here and neither do you

we mostly want /vg/ with flags as far as it seems
right not we don't even post here, instead using the previous thread

fuck YOU treaty of moscow best day of my life

fug off Congay I can recognize you even on my phone

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
0wned,p0wned an laid the fuckout by RADICAL YUGOSLAVIA. dam your a fag.. have double the dose of flippum birdums 0_o,,

is it just me or are flags broken?

>mostly want /vg/ with flags as far as it seems
Holy shit, do not want.
Imagine not being able to false-flag or samefag?

bye
see you in 24 hours

stupid fucking nigger, stop bringing them here

would unironically improve the thread though, imagine filtering robbie or instantly recognizing grandifa

wasn't me
probably a Georgian

robbie doesn't exist anymore lad
its only larpers

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

talex
nothing wrong with waggling the ol (ironic) shitposting willy every once in a while

based r&i

heh, gotchu now kid...

/gsg/ depresses me, I used to post there since around 2012 and still have screenshots of us playing EU3 together, but I think almost all of the oldfags have left. The new paradox games must've brought in new people, which is good, but Stellaris and EU4 are low tier crap games. Way more dumb shitposting and surreal ironic humour probably from underage teenagers now as well.

stellaris isn't /gsg/, eu4 posting is shunned and ignored, same for goy$. It's not as bad now as used to be, but is up to you to judge.

was writing out an identical post
white men

Yeah, guess there's Hoi4 as well. I'm going to be playing Darkest Hour until the end of time at this rate.

now this is an excellent post
I assume you play Kaiserreich?

Just now realized that shit stands for "grand strategy general".

I assume everyone here already knows but you can play as the Kingfish in KR and lead America to greatness.

Kaiserreich is mostly all I've been playing lately but the mod still clearly isn't finished. If I could get EU3 multiplayer working properly I'd love to play that but the last time I tried I had de-synch issues. Not played Hoi3 in years, I find the lack of anything but wargaming dull, and its flaws and lack of realism were really revealed by that guy who conquered the world as Albania.

CK2 with a shit tonne of mods is kind of fun but most of the gameplay is AFK'ing, and the lack of depth is really revealed once you've mastered all the mechanics. Sengoku Rance is also fun even if you play it solely for the gameplay, it's actually a super challenging game, unironically better than EU4.

Can't believe this was an actual proposed idea.

I notice you haven't said anything about Victoria 2, have you played that before? It is generally considered to be the best gsg,

yeah it's a general on /vg/. I'm not sure how they all ended up coming here but everybody else is asleep so I guess it's better than nobody posting.

Extra flags has stopped working for me suddenly.

Yeah, I have over 1k hours in most paradox games. Victoria II is fun the period gets a bit boring once you've played all the Great Powers though. This is one of my favourite blobs, lol.

>I guess it's better than nobody posting.
It's not, fuck off

>playing all the great powers
most of the fun for me comes from turning a non great power into one
i have 1200 hours and have never done a britain or germany campaign

>i have 1200 hours and have never done a britain or germany campaign

That's very autistic.

I endorse this message.

>That's very autistic.
you're telling me
seriously though is GB even fun? seems like a bunch of micro

Penman still hasn't posted his accordion

someone should make a post like this
for /dixie/

fuck off

you better hope flags doesn't turn back on, because I'm gonna bully the fuck out of you if they do

stupid cunt

flags?

All me

I like this post

hmmm

BIG

>europa universalis
fake news

why are liberals weird and crazy

boom, a flag post

why won't you fuck off

because I like /dixie/

/cum/ is dead

entertain me

>namefags
you disgust me

How else will I take credit for my high quality posts?

>tfw no plantation

bump

gn /dixie/

ah yes
you guys love overcentralization do you

I accept your apoligy

Good night.

???

Moscow and SPB are the only non-shitholes in the whole of Russia, reasons for that stated above

And I live in the most remote part of the country lmao

Based Far Easterner
Where exactly do you live again

Suburb of Nakhodka, a small port town.

Woah, way the hell out there. Ceвepнoй Кopeи нe бoишьcя?