WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Remember the Alamo!

>tfw you don't have to turn back time because you are indeed living in the good days
feels.good.man.

who /reconquista/ here?

MEXIKEKS BTFO

this is a proof that anglos and other immigrants from europe who fought for the US are superior to mexidogs

your time is over

Color me surprised, if it ins't America's greatest ally Russia. I wonder what you think the end of the cold war and the disolution of the USSR prove?

it proves that russhit subhuman filth is inferior to Westerners and especially glorious anglos?

>your time is over
>says increasingly nervous European for the 1000th time in the last 75 years

Really? I thought you were going to go with some rant on gommunism, I mean, have some pride Ivan ffs

>no hollywood movies or vegas, just beaners doing typical cartel shit
how would that be a good trade...?

That is an American with proxy

a вoт и нeт. я oбычнaя pycнявaя cвинья
there is literally nothing wrong with being self-aware and admitting your inferiority. it's like being a manlet and knowing your place.
yes anglos, americans are much better than us at everything, they are superior to us. we are like lower animals compared to them.
mexifilth is inferior to americans too, you are useless parasites, you can only live off sucking the blood of americans

Too bad you need to understand (slightly broken) Spanish to get this one.

America returns it, after they took whole petroleum and gas

Read about the Mexican War. Mexico was a pretty pathetic opponent. They had to arm themselves with worn-out old junk muskets left over from the Napoleonic Wars bought on the European surplus market, their ammunition was junk and didn't work half the time, their artillery was scattered across the country and hard to transport due to the bad road network. Logistics were almost nonexistent and soldiers had to live off the land. Soldiers were mostly illiterate Indian conscripts who couldn't understand the orders given by Spanish-speaking officers.

China's per capita GDP is only around $8300, they have a large percentage of total world GDP simply due to sheer population size.

le 56% "humor"

Aztlanshit is only taken seriously by a couple of CHIs at Berkeley.

Why can't Americans and Mexicans just get along?

Con: Texas is gone
Pro: So is commiefornia

Con: It's 1848 and the US loses 1/4 of its territory
Pro: It's 1848 and slavery is still legal

Imagine a united Iberian empire that controlled the entity of the Americas.

Hell yes. Kill the Yank Republic. Bring back the CSA though.