I learned my neighbor South-Korea-chan don't like us. b...

I learned my neighbor South-Korea-chan don't like us. b,but excite news says no1 country that they want to visit next year is Nippon.
wut's going on???
They are supposed to hate us.
What I learn from media was wrong??

excite.co.jp/News/photo_news/p-8454078/

>What I learn from media was wrong?
Very probably yes, you know news are about extraordinary events, journalist will pick the story that will make headlines, bloggers will pick the story that will get them more clics, so I would'nt really trust media to give me a representative background of the world around me.

They want to come vandalize. Good. Fuck Japan.

Maybe it would not be like all South Korean dislike Japan considering there are 50 millions of people living here.

Japanese = psychotic korea stalkers

good point Canada.

How about you?
like or not?

We can't live without thinking about korea 24/7..

ok ok
so what is your opinion?
Do you think we can get along each other??

Neutral. I sometimes listen to or watch Japanese anime/music but that's all

I heard Korean young generations are cool about Japan. but elder people are still anti-Japan.
Is this true?

stats say the opposite though: about 5.1 million of gooks visited japan last year, while barely 2.3 million of japanese visited korea, and considering the fact that japan's population is 2.5x the size of korea's, it's evident that korea is the stalker.

While korean posters and other Sup Forums posters are bantering, joking and fun posting with each other like friends, we japanese posters are only dedicated to spreading bad image of korea and slandering about korea with full hatred all the time..

ITT english teachers working for a slave wage in japan

Yeah. Of course there are exceptions.

gooks can't resist the rising sun, after all

It’s weird af. I thought most Jap don’t give a fuck about us

exactly. the moron you replied to is a notorious poster here who's been posting fake or super cherrypicked images 24/7

There was cherry tree in the continent.
However China and Korea didn't have the culture of cherry trees for town streets. Japan began it.

It's true though. Young people in Japan don't give a shit, but theres so many old people in Japan who don't have the energy or the body to do anything but watch TV all day. Like all bored people, they eventually find something to be mad at (Korea).

韓国がどうでも良いって言ってる割にはgoogleの検査の違いが半端すぎない?

Jap here. To be fair, theres like 2 or 3 anti korea shit when you google Korea at the moment, but this has made me rethink things a bit.

本当に日本人?

This entire text is extremely tongue in cheek.

Google has already applied auto filter that prevent that kind of unpleasant results. Go try on bing and you can still gain similar result.

Man what the fuck happened to my country? I thought this kind of shit was just sorry neets and purposeless grandmas.

I'm just going to assume that the rest of us are too busy working ourselves to death that we don't have time to contribute to making search results reasonable. Its better for my mental health.

journalists and their owners (chains of corporations) are cancer and should be publicly lynched.

Complexed Feelings

兩價感情 in Hanja

Japan needs to co-operate with Koreans to kill China.

You don't have to be friends but you do need to work together.