>USA
>primarily descended from UK, Germany, Ireland and Italy
>Canada
>primarily descended from UK and France
>none of those countries have high circumcision rates but the USA and Canada do
Why?

This guy

just google it man
tl;dr: we thought it was cleaner. And it was, but with modern hygeine whether or not you have foreskin is a wash as it pertains to hygiene.
Cut people do have a lower chance of getting penile cancer (which is lowered from like 0.1% to 0) and getting gaids iirc. But being cut is worse as it pertains to shitposting.

What about Australia?
Also, 20-80% is retarded

That honestly makes it worth it.

Dick cancer is fucking horrible

At best they'll have to stick a needle up your urethra. At worst you lose testies

>South korea

It's not really. Circumcision in the civilised world (which is what matters) is either "done rarely either by religious minorities or due to health complications" or "everyone does it because its part of our culture". There's no inbetween

Too many Jews probably. I don't know how they convinced them that mutilating their children was a good idea though. Also Australia shouldn't be yellow, none of the people I know are circumcised.

Eh, I'd argue the convenience of not having to pull your foreskin back every time you shower to clean the dickcheese to prevent phimosis is the most tangible positive.
Penile cancer is super rare even in uncuts albeit incredibly terrifying.

This post clearly shows that you have no idea how foreskin works.

so where do all the foreskins go?

lol, better have my fingernails removed so I never have to bother with cleaning them anymore

thats what the hats are made out of

skin creams

I wasn't arguing for or against circumcision, just describing a convenience.
You shouldn't be so combative about dicks.

Beauty products
No, I'm not shitposting

>why isn't muh circumcision rate reflective of muh heritage

dick cheese is a problem only if you're a savage that doesn't wash himself.
Also girls love foreskin, as shown in various doujinshi, get rekt cutfag

I mean it really made me laugh, I'm sitting here in my bathrobe playing with my foreskin, which is perfectly clean, since I'm not a degenerate sandnigger and shower every day and I'm contemplating why someone would compare an evasive medical procedure, which may or may not decrease the pleasure of sex and of course can have side effects, to the literal 2 s it takes me to clean my cock

>I'm sitting here in my bathrobe playing with my foreskin
NiBBa, it's 10AM, get to work lmao

The circumcision rate in Australia is only high because of America domination during the Baby Boom. Before and after that, it's basically unheard-of. None of my schoolmates are circumcised, and the only relative who was was my grandfather (but for medical reasons).

So for Australia, the explanation is "America". Don't know what the explanation is for the yanks.

Starting work at 1, late shift

Yeah that was my point. Modern hygiene nullifies the main attraction of cutting you just have to be good about cleaning it.
>girls love forskin
I wouldn't know.

Wtf Slovenia

Wtf South Korea

>But being cut is worse as it pertains to shitposting.
10/10

Rates of circumcision tend to decline as Christian religiosity declines. Canada and the USA are some of the last holdouts of highly religious culture.

North America is more Christian than Latin America? And ffs Poland literally just crowned Jesus as their legal King. The President was there and everything

Have you ever been to South America? The religion there is definitely not Christianity.

Wut....i dont think you know how foreskin works buddy.
Phimosis is a rare condition where the foreskin is too tight for the head to fit through, its not something which develops

Literally the only difference between a cut and uncut penis is when theyre soft, the skin on the shaft just folds over the head a bit and protects it. When theyre hard, you wont even know the difference between them because the skin pulls back anyway.

you get to do piss bombs in the shower
And you dont need lube to fap

>Canada and the USA are some of the last holdouts of highly religious culture.
That's a lot of horseshit and you know that.

>slovenia
Now it all makes sense.

>you get to do piss bombs in the shower

I remember me and my bros used to have "piss bomb" fights in the showers at school. You would pee into your foreskin while holding it tight like a balloon. Then release it and spray all over your friends while trying to dodge their attacks at the same time! It's a really fun game if you're bored while showering with your mates.

Sounds pretty disgusting and gay desu

>20-80%

I don't think it's a thing here. From what I see at urinals, most blokes are uncut

>dickcheese
Just fucking wash dayly, I haven't had any for like a decade

you can stretch the skin out and fix phimosis in 3 months
t. did it

>tfw cut so I couldn't join my classmates in the shower after gym class

>"piss bomb" fights in the showers at school
How could I forget this.

Ask Israel

the chances of the circumcision going wrong and ending up with a fucked up penis is also a thing

>And you dont need lube to fap
You don't need lube to fap if you're cut either, I don't know how that dumb meme started.

started off with great potential for a copypasta but then got serious right away

>piss bomb fights

We both made the mistake of letting Jews into the country.

>"piss bomb" fights

Canada is much lower than the USA

Bullshit, Europe has never had a high circumcision rate and Christianity doesn't require circumcision, it's literally just because retarded anglos thought it would cut down on masturbation.

I thought the Canadians were smart. What a disappointment! You've been around too long with the Americans.