Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

ching chong ping pong edition

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE??

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the cheaters

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=769205811080773632&uid=610054684753100800&aid=610054891582619648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for getting an irl gf!

Technically you're 2x more special than a Jap

WILL I EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

WILL I

Just make a new profile and don't be so provocative this time

Ok

W-will I get my slavic qts back...?

Only seppuku will allow you to recover from it

Fuck off snownigger

>stutter posting
If you remember their usernames

America did a mistake, only dropping two was a mistake

I have some added on my vk

Reposting, Canada was a mistake.

Then stop whinging, create a new account and start shitposting

Jesus Christ

gas furries

>As you have probably figured by now, deer is my soul animal
Absolute state of Canadians

Rate these people in order of preference: blacks, Muslims, Jews

>one photo
>one comment
>its gustavo

ree

Are you intimidated by his alpha nature?

Sorry about leafs

>He will never comment on your photo and tell you that he thinks that you look beautiful :)
Why even live?

Alright which mong forgot the subject again

Lads, I’m writing a book.

muslims>jews>blacks

Good for you lad, keep it up!

>Muslims better than Jews
wtf I hate Japan now

Go easy on him, he just has no personal experience.

It's probably like how Americans romanticise Gypsy culture.

yeah i watched a podcast by americans regarding gypsies. They believed that gypsies would be much more welcomed in the us for some reason. They really had no clue about what they were talking about

>Americans romanticise gypsy culture
I didn't even know this was a thing. I think gypsies in England are the demographic that everyone, even the lefties know it's acceptable to hate

I think its because of Disney and their Hunchback film that Americlaps think gypsies are human

>kikes
literally always have a hidden agenda.
the puppet master behind muzzies
>muzzies
can be bros, especially bosnian/liberal ones who don't really give a fuck
burqa hooters>khazar milkers
Also I'm American, I don't speak for Japan
I have two Muslim friends who are chill. Kikes are always turned off by my politics and call me a RAYCIST especially when I pretend to be one of their kind.

Just back from the visa center in Brussels. Jesus tapdancing Christ what a hellhole. Opted for the postal return this time. 168€ instead of 126€. I rather pay 40€ more than to lose 4.5 hours driving there during high traffic.
>1u 10min
More like 2 hours.

>I have two Muslim friends who are chill
American Muslims usually are because they're vetted hard and make up only ~1% of the population, in Europe it's a different story
My city is full of them and the way they live is disgusting

>tfw your friends have been sent by the Jews to keep tabs on you

seriously though, wish you that your friendship counts for more than ideology. The Jews were probably turned off by you being a cunt.

>pretending

They're not American, they're from Egypt and Australia
It's not my fault those hook nosed heebs can't handle any bants.

>Australia
See what I said about America
>Egypt
Most are savages, some are ok

Exactly. Muslims (especially ones that can shit on their own culture) can be pretty fun to hang out with
I've never met a fun kike

Fun or not they're still Muslims.

And they're alpha enough to overrun your country and win the mayorship of the former capital of the world.
What do you have to say for yourself Liam Chestershire?

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=769205811080773632&uid=610054684753100800&aid=610054891582619648

Russian Autism

I wasn't debating that I'm just saying they're scummy people.

profile is delet

Good day lads))

Hi

What kind of book?

From what?

>the puppet master behind muzzies
>implying

>what a hellhole
The center is okay, the other districts are way worse.

why are THEY pushing for tolerance of muzzies in the west but not their own country hmm

>THEY
I am a German, many Germans are "tolerant" opposed to Islam. I am not, like a few others.
There is no "THEY".

Even if there are Jews like Soros, they are just part of the elite wich no only consists of Jews.
It's not "muh Jews" but the elite and the predominant opinion in the people wich makes the elite have the same opinion and shill it in the general public. A devils circle.

That general opinion got formed mostly after WW2 when nazis and everything on the right with it became the ultimate evil in the west.

>no only
not only*

>there is no "THEY"
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOYIIIMMM YEEEEEEESSSSS

Bullshit. Why or how?
That's just a statement without any backing.

>only a handful of countries in the world don't have a rothschild backed federal bank
I'm not a free redpill dispenser though krautcuck.
Enjoy your delusions, stay on /r/the_donald

>>only a handful of countries in the world don't have a rothschild backed federal bank
Have you ever heard anything about the history of the Rothschild family?
There is a reason their family has such a huge network. Centuries long networking, funding and business.

Think about if you should hold an opinion if you can't back or even explain it.
Don't even want to offend, but to me it looks like you're repeating a narrative you can't even argue for.

>/r/the_donald
Top fucking kek.
Not even gonna comment on that.

What did you do with the jap that likes tastefully pedo movies?

We met up, she's in my basement now

Stressful morning desu lads, need a sit down

What did you do

When I'm stressful I lift weights and do press ups, helps me beat my PR's thinking about how I'm not good enough

deep breath britfriend
we're all gonna make it

qt i was talking to for several days deleted her account.. i kind of took too long to reply and was planning on replying tomorrow (i had seen her message and she also came online)

but now i see that a banwave went out and im questioning if i was talking to fake account this whole time even though there were no signs she was fake

tfw the convos were comfy... was it all real or fake...

If she was having actual intelligent conversations with you she was probably real

username?
or at least what cunt

Laptop broke so had to call the helpline, turns out I have only 3 days warranty left so had to get it sent off today.
Ran around town buying boxes and padding to get to the UPS drop off point before they collect for the day, arrived just as the truck arrived

No time for that gotta meet the senpai for lunch, means I can have a nice relaxing pint though

Thank you Japbro

A novel. It’s technically in a fantasy setting, but I don’t know if I would call it fantasy.

D-do you guys mind if I share the first page I wrote?

Fucking filters, meant family

Please do.

He had only been a cripple almost as long as he could remember. In his youth, he would sit on a log his family moved in front of the house and watch them work beneath the sun. They may have been taking in the harvests, or rebuilding one of the old huts, or maybe there may have been something for him to do within the village. Never any of the important work, but work nonetheless. His friends had soon forgotten to visit him and his family forgot to talk to him, so he stopped coming out during the day and would only sit on his log after the work stopped and they all went to sleep.

With his knife, he began carving into the wood beneath him. Quick notches, counting each passing day. When that became too boring, the notches evolved into little pictographic records of what happened each night. He could remember, by glancing at his log, the last time he saw a fox or heard wolves, or that it was exactly nine days ago when the yellow eyes of a bear preyed upon the livestock pens. When the children passed his roost on their way to the fields, they saw the ornate work the now stripped parklees piece of wood had become, and described the carvings to their fathers, who would stroke their beards and then permit the children to return before the sun went down. He would regale them with the wonderful stories of the night as it ascended the horizon. The moonlight glowed across the wide eyes and covered mouths of an enthralled audience as they soaked in the visions of the cunning, prowling creatures that dwelt only while they were asleep. So, the children would not sleep, and were forbidden from listening to th crippled log man and his myths.

>girl messages me
>we chat back and forth
>she reads my last message, it's been a month hasn't replied
>keeps viewing my profile every other day
What did she mean by this?

“Parklees is ‘barkless”

tysm for reading hope it’s okay xoxoxoxo

It reads well, where's it gonna go from there?

kys learn to mAke threads

He starts whittling wooden figures to win back a place in the working village. It doesn’t work, then ink and paper come in from the southerners, making him more useless.

He learns the southern language and how to write, but so has everyone else. The dreary monotony and decadence imposes by be foreigners ultimately spurns him forth to leave for the forest, which is where the rest of the actual book takes place.

Sounds promising!

This.

Why can you write it now even though there is a filter?

Post bra size

He wrote "the fa m"

>hi, i'm a girl from poland majoring in asian studies

what the fuck is asian studies?

First off I am not her. I am the user who met up with her.
And perhaps I do know her size, but Norway is a shit country and eats rotten fish, so fuck off horny loser

You eat rotten fish too wtf

Nippon fish is 世界一フレッシュ

What about kusaya and narezushi?

Wouldn't know, I'm an American

my size is A

I know sexiboy, unfortunately I already have a flat trap qt. Xir name is Erik btw.

that would be me, my preferred pronouns are hen, bun, and bunself

Oops, I forgot. Sorry bunlover :^*

P-p-p-pad flag

whats that bby?

Anime!

No.

Have you married an Asian qt yet?

>me
Yes

A flag that looks like a used pad

What kind of Asian?

D-d-d-dead!

hen is used in sweden, yeah? is bun also? I can't tell what's a meme now and what isn't since the world is so silly u know ecks dee?

No, me.

As far as i know its where its from yeah, idk how much its used. I've only seen it used once in Norway, and that was on an anonymous app-
Bun and bunself is just me making fun of pic related

Chinese/Java. Terrific mix tbqh.

So SEA?
That's not real Asian

Show picture or else we know you married some ugly junglemonkey.

Is that her underwear? What and how?