If you won £100,000,000, what would you spend it on?

If you won £100,000,000, what would you spend it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/400-children-taken-from-polygamist-sect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a big chunk of Manchester and London

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

babs

Buy all land on swedish border and build huge wall

sleep with barbi and post it here

Change pounds for euros asap and then buy a big house in the galician countryside with a shitton of land and live a simple life.

Create a company with headquarters in a massive manor.

Wish my neighbours did this for me

>post shitty meme question
>with barbara palvin image

this gimmick is poor, apply yourself

Your life is poor, kill yourself.

I see your not very comfortable with geography and political situations of europe

on bribing the mods to ban the palvinposter

Bad joke on my part, sorry, social anxiety

Lol

Use it to fund the construction of an artificial island outside of any nations territorial waters and set up a comfy private micronation

aussie on suicide watch

buy the girl in the photo

A home, clothing, food and drinks. And household supplies and some furniture.

A yacht in cyprus coast whos crew consists of lolis in swimsuits like in your pic related

Travelling the world for the next decade, Buying a nice house in Southern Europe, then living off the interest from whatever remained.

no it isn't

invest it in crypto

>If you won £100,000,000, what would you spend it on?
invest wisely and travel with a dirtbike the world

Foldingcoin.

Assassinate the royal family

T-Thai royal family?

Pay some mercenaries to exterminate all sicilians and give the island as Volkstaat for the Boers

Nope
British

Remove Lizzy

Ooooooooooo worra bastard

build my own art nouveau mansion in the hills of Budapest

buy property on the Adriatic coast in Montenegro

learn how to pilot an airplane, buy one

donate money for research on Multiple Sclerosis

start my own party and run for lord mayor of Budapest

Investing in Eastern Poland

Invest a part of it in Chinese companies or buy government bonds. Finish my design bachelor degree and keep making random startup companies for the rest of my live just because i can. Maybe one of them will be successful, but i don't really need to care.

captcha: Dead end office

I'd invest into forex, quit my fulltime job, move to a different country and never leave my house ever again.

Which country?

Turn it into £1,000,000,000 and hold a Sup Forums lottery once a while to make desperate poster go insane.

lizzy will remove you at this rate desu

Lol. Sounds good

Buy a nice property in Tottori and live the rest of my live reading, travelling around Japan while patting the heads of as many little girls as possible.
I can get by quite happily with relatively little, for instance over the past half decade I've gotten by on less than 22,000AUD a year. It's amazing how much cheaper living becomes when you stop pissing away money on stupid shit like kids, women, buying status bullshit for the eternal rat-race, etc.
I'd also like to establish a large Japanese language library in the most Japanese population dense regions of both Sydney and Melbourne, with a complete digital archive for online reading for library members.

Exchange them for € to avoid a loss for the inevitable moment when the pound crashes.

>buy nuke from Pakistani government
>throw it on myself to commit suicide

r8 plan

Buy significant property on the US countryside and start my own cult, aiming for a dozen offspring+ of my own

>throw it on myself to commit suicide
You could always take the Dr. Strangelove approach.

>aiming for a dozen offspring+ of my own
Aim higher, user.
cbsnews.com/news/400-children-taken-from-polygamist-sect/

Buy a house, buy a car, buy a new computer, buy new clothes. And ehh... That's all I need.

I'd give my two brothers 25 million each. My parents a total of 5 million.
And then I'd buy and rent out real estate to keep my wealth.

More land.

HAHAHA, i remember that meme.

Canada probably. Something that would be as far as possible from the WW3

Build a mansion a mansion with a private race track and long distance shooting range .
Pay an anime studio to produce movies based on my shit tier writing.
Find qt Asian wife. I'd hide the fact I'm super rich and show myself as a well-off person only.
Give away a lot of money to my family
Invest the rest so I keep being wealthy.

Checked.

>pay for granddad to have a bespoke prosthetic leg made so he can walk properly
>pay mums mortgage and pay denbts she may owe plus 1 million gift
>half a million each to my brother an sister, more for these two later I just need to see what they do with it
>invest in friends estate agents
>buy house for around 1-2 million within my town
>invest around half of what I have left in high interest local bank
>????
>profit

fuck off roach

Change it all to CAD and save it.

Pay someone to kill me.

I'd buy a gf

ALL INTO BITCOIN BABYYYY

Pay a nice house in my hometown and bang high schoolers

Become King of Brazil.

Id buy land, have a nice house built, get some cattle, a farm, flaunt my money to attract a woman and subject her as my housewife that drains my balls and fills my stomach.
Die at 67 and leave 5 kids behind me.
Id choose Russia most probably, somewhere in the middle of nowhere where there is a tiny wooden church, or monastery, probably employ people and make thralls out of them without them knowing.
Become an oligarch but one kind to the people.
My brother would be the major of Murmansk and i would take the entire federal unit with my businesses and railroads.
Id leave more than half of it on its own, to be taken by other oligarchs, close to Putin.
Id build a railroad up north, connecting Finland and their network.
Start companies that recycle plastic and electronics.
Id be a billionaire eventually, one that poor people look up to

Probably buy a ranch somewhere in the Rockies. Spend my days hunting, drinking, and smoking weed. I’d even pay for plane ticket so some of you Sup Forumsellectuals can come live with me. Then invest half of what’s left in stocks and put the other half into savings so it can compound.

A bunch of apartments and rent them out.

>Move to Canada with the intention of escaping a potential Third World War
>Yellowstone blows up

Buy a cozy house in the woods and one in the city and one in a nice area close to the sea.
Buy a comfy car.
Live my life in cozyness with my wife changing our place as we wish.
Stressfree cozy living.
Give the remaining 98.000.000 € too my children when they are grown enough and have reached a proper education (no humanist degree, real degrees) otherwise safe it for the nonloser Grandchildren. The loser children will have to live with their parents until they get their life together.

Why would it blow up?

A private army

invest and make MORE

>Yellowstone blows up
You'd be fucked worse anywhere in the world than the shittiest theatres of war in WW3.

Earn more money!

Buy an island in the atlantic.

Invest the rest on real-state on big cities and maybe crypto currency. Spend on autism, obivously.

Invest it in a diversified portfolio. Buy a couple of properties in different places~ 15-20m worth. Spend some on a business venture I want to do.
Travel a lot, look for start-ups to invest in as an angel investor.

Yellow Stone erupting is a meme. The thing you should watch out for is mt. Etna or vesvius erupting

Invest most of it
finish school, get an MA, eventually a Ph. D. Travel around Europe a few times, learn German and French

come back here buy property, and develop high quality, historically accurate structures

small sums to immediate family and smaller sums to bout 6 close friends.
I'd live a comfy life in a nice but not too lavish flat in a nice city. regular holidays abroad, and develop new skills like learning a language with a good teacher and good resources, and learning an instrument as well as random other things.

I'd give a 1 million gift to everyone in my family and friends, and then go travelling on bike in europe while eating at nice places

Meme answer: Ensure my plan of white extermination
Non Meme Answer: Prostitutes, drugs, parties, travells, more travells, radical and adventure sports, more drugs, and with all that i would live in Norway, having 3 loving wifes, a blonde, a redhead, and a native norwegian, with dark hair and great whale hunting skills, with 15 kids, 5 of each

I will keep a small portion for myself and my family.
The rest i will invest in forestry projects(i will buy land and plant forests on it, the planet needs more forests) and scientific research that would be good for all of humanity.

Amen brother

Most of it would go to paying tax

Buy cheap houses on developing regions of my city and rent them.

Buy a townhouse in some European capital, and a car. Fill the place with comfy furniture. Build my own recording studio with all the equipment and instruments I want. Spend half my time making music, waking up and going to sleep whenever I feel like it. Have a maid come twice a week or so to clean, cook etc. Get nice clothes, health products, eat at good restaurants, travel abroad, fuck a prostitute once a week. Take walks around the city and look down smugly on the plebs.

Not nuke Iran?

If all else fails...

I'd probably buy a nice house in Saxony, invest in local companies, then go on with my life as usual.
Or spend it all within 1-2 years and apply for welfare, because I'm not sure I could handle such a huge amount of money.

i would spend it all on gold bullion

>give parents a million or two each, enough to let them live out the rest of their lives without ever needing to worry about money
>give brother a million to start his company
>give sister 5 millions so that she can raise her son without ever having to speak to her piece of shit ex-husband
>use the bare minimum required to get investor's citizenship in a stable, not too expensive western country
>get a large loft in a nice neighborhood
>build the ultimate neet sanctuary
>live out the rest of my days as comfy as possible, hopefully with zero face to face human interaciton

I would get a 10/10 white wife amusing her with expensive stuff only to procreate, marry on beneficial prenuptial contract then I would force her to break prenuptial accord and keep fortune + the kid.

Probably holidays desu, don't really want anything desu

Underage cunny

I would trade it for real money

Keep a small bit for myself and my friends and family, then hand out the rest little by little to poor people in need. Maybe like $1,000 per person to make it valuable for each person.

How many Freddos can I buy?

I'd by a private army, consisting of Africans.

go around the world paying people to denigrate themselves, make them sell their pets, make them hit their children, have sex between each other, have them all on tape and proceed to post all their info and videos on the web.