I NEED MY COFFEE MADE BY A US ARMY VET AND IF IT DON'T GOT A PICTURE OF A GUN ON I AIN'T DRINKIN IT

I NEED MY COFFEE MADE BY A US ARMY VET AND IF IT DON'T GOT A PICTURE OF A GUN ON I AIN'T DRINKIN IT

Can a burger please explain why you are this way? Pic related just go this ad on my phone and I am dumbfounded

We love our country

But would you not want the coffee branding to be maybe, coffee themed? Why do products that have nothing to do with the US or the military end up """"freedom""" themed?

Surely just supporting a local business is showing enough love for your country. Why is it always vets?

You love mindless consumerism

Well ive never heard of this brand. All the coffee ive seen usually has a flag or picture of the country its from on the bag. But its just marketing. Seeing veterans gives you that feel good emotion, which will make you feel good about buying the product. Honestly i dont see very much stuff like the op

I'd rather by coffee from Vets than a corporation that hires refugees

>This coffee package triggers bongistanis

They sell an "espresso blend" as well, but it looks like the pre-ground stuff (why would you get that?) isn't actually ground for espresso, and the whole-bean option comes to you with the beans already stale. Damn shame, because I'd totally try it if it looked like a consistent, high-quality product.

Nothing like a big black coffee amirite

>seeing veterans gives you that feel good emotion

lol

I guess you dont understand seeing as all your veterans were nazis

>We love our country
Trying to turn a country into a red neck, right wing christcunt theocracy is nothing but an insult to those founders who wrote the so much adored national constitution.

>Seeing the lives of veterans being used for marketing fodder gives me a good feeling.
Well done; you're a piece of shit and exactly who is being targeted by this marketing.

>I'd rather by coffee from Vets
>by
Ebin. How many actual war veterans would love the idea of equating their service with fucking corporatism selling out the flag they were supposedly throwing their lives away to defend?
You think someone who likely had his closest comrades gunned down and ended up with life long mental illnesses really want to see their flag being sold with an NRA approved "cuck stamp"?

Boiling their lives down to a political platform used for capital gain. How fucking insulting.

ABLLLLLLLLLLLLARGH AIM WYTER DEN U

What makes you feel good about seeing some guy you’ve never met before who went abroad to earn money by killing others?

>uhh support muh country god bless he makes sure I can sleep safely at night vets are heroes

>Trying to turn a country into a red neck, right wing christcunt theocracy

So by disliking my country we can turn america into a progressive utopia? Free from the tyranny of evil christians and veterans?

No... this has to be bait

The two most defining traits of an American is their excessive consumption and their identity politics. So it's only natural that Americans make consumption a political act.

You just dont get it. It must be too great of a cultural difference. I wouldnt buy the coffee based off the fact that a vet made it. But when you see a guy in uniform at a restaurant or something you think "he risked his life for our country" and then you smile and move on.

>christcunt theocracy
I know it takes a long time for information to get down there, but the religious culture in this country is not the same as when Religulous was filmed.

>ywn live in the timeline where the US of A chose le meme tread snake as their official flag
Jdimsa

>risked his life for this country
By invading third world countries?

MENTAL RETARDATION

>we respect veterans
>since so many of them come back fucked up and have a hard time adjusting to civilian working life, we try to give their businesses patronage
>veteran-owned company advertises as such so that ^that^ can happen
>also, military = politically right-wing, and people like to vote with their wallets
I think your question was more of an implicit insult than a genuine inquiry.

global boker face:DD

Yeah we should just spit on them and shun them until they kill themselves from ptsd and depression of having to endure the horrors of war.

>But when you see a guy in uniform at a restaurant or something you think "he risked his life for our country"

>The two most defining traits of an American is their excessive consumption
Unfortunately, yes.
>and their identity politics
Bullshit.

This country still has a lot of guilt for how Vietnam vets were treated back in the day.

if manufacturers here try pull shit like this with russian version of freedom all over, i would think that it's borderline retarded with the target audience consists purely from vatniks/putinoids.

>ive never met a veteran in my life but im going to pretend like i know what im talking about so i can btfo the amerigoblin biggot xD

>"he risked his life for our country"

More like his risked his sanity bored out of his mind at base.

Americans religiously worship their military, it's really bizarre, I can't think of another country that has that sort of attitude to be honest.

>Americans religiously worship their military, it's really bizarre, I can't think of another country that has that sort of attitude to be honest.

Give it time. Your poppies are becoming less and less a solemn remembrance of the horrors of war and more and more a fellation of the modern military every year.

i hate america
i can't express this unique 'hate' with words
anyone else know what i'm feeling?

>getting emotional about a stranger who used to sit around in a base in a sand dune

Yeah, it's called "jealousy"

Coffee is "manly" so it gets thrown around with other "manly" hobbies like guns or cars.

If only veterans buy this coffee, then that's still a potential market of over 3 million people

Calm your autism, Nigel Hussien.

It's just some veteran who thought it would be a good idea to start a small-time coffee company and market his company with a different theme/niche.

no i just really hate your people and your frankenstein patchwork culture and government
i need to write a treatise on why i hate you so much, to detail it and get every word out would whip up such fury around the world that every yank's skull would be smashed on a rock

Could it be that fellow vets are proud that one of their own are taking steps toward entrepreneurship, rather than looking for ways to leach muh benefits?

i just don't get this american obsession over veterans. Mostly noone convice them to chose this profession, it's just selfmade choice. What's all this cocksuckery with THANKU4URSERVICE about, i mean i would hate it if some stranger would try to praise me just because i was in army once and appeared to be in uniform

Honestly, the fallout from the Vietnam War is a big part of it. Hundreds of thousands of Americans were drafted into an increasingly unpopular war, and when they came back they were shit on by people who viewed them as a symbol of that war they hated, even though the veterans themselves were often (although not always) draftees and didn't have a choice in serving.

The collective guilt from how those returning soldiers were treated caused a huge turnaround in attitudes towards servicemen in the 1980s, even though the draft itself ended in the '70s and everybody in the armed forces after that was more-or-less voluntarily there.

That was what I was getting at with the OP. Every country respects it's veterans, and every burger is just replying "uh we respect our veterans".

So do we, but we don't need to make our fucking coffee about it. Both UK and US soldiers just choose to join the army so they can piss about in sand nigger land shooting people anyway, why are you so over the top about supporting them? Especially with consumer products.

>frankenstein patchwork culture
I like that about us, and I like that you hate it.
If you really hate us, then why post about it on a thread/board/site which is dominated by Americans? I'm sure there are at least a few anime-related .au websites.

its like a bunch of white girls in a bbc video trying to see who can debase themselves the most, only instead of nigger dick its killing kids for israel. fuckin pathetic. lets see if they try that shit with iran. truly the most cowardly bullies of all time.

Because this is where all the Americas are to insult.

>anime-related
my goodness how you mongrels disgust me
wish america was militarily occupied by europe and given their own A. O. Neville to utterly destroy americans forever

There were non-meme responses but nobody replied to them.
Imagine that.
Yeah, well memed

99% its dried excrement of a burger who never shot a gun in action

ok, it's actually kinda nice with this context, thank you for explanation

>we respect veterans

>In 2016, there were over 39,000 homeless veterans nationwide.

HUD Exchange. US Department of Housing and Urban Development. 2016. Retrieved 3 December 2016.

Your country is so fucking far gone that you honestly think the christfaggotry in your nation isn't completely fucking cancerous and shameful. Getting rid of the religious fucks from your country would be the fist step towards improving it.
Jesus fucking christ.

>we respect veterans
No, you fucking don't. Shit like this is an insult to actual vets and the fact that "crazy homeless vets" is an accepted stereotype in America means none of you fuckers really care about the lives of people who are being pushed into the war machine.

>veteran-owned company
"veterans" who never saw combat or doesn't understand how their government and military complex only sees them as tools. Kill yourself.

>Yeah we should just spit on them and shun them until they kill themselves from ptsd and depression of having to endure the horrors of war.
That's exactly what you fuckers do.

>Bullshit.
The religious and conservative scum in your nation have been pushing identity politics into the mainsteam for generations.

>This country still has a lot of guilt for how Vietnam vets were treated back in the day.
Is that why you continue to treat them like absolute fucking shit?

I just don't see it as being the same, sure the poppy is a little commercial but it's commemorating a day of armistice, one that's observed outside the UK too. In Britain there's always been quite a strong distrust of the military, the armed forces get dealt a bad hand here.

Why do Americans here defend this shit it looks like an absolute meme I haven't seen anything remotely this retarded associated with coffee in my life.

>we respect the veterans
>Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
>Out by the gas fires of the refinery
>I'm ten years burning down the road
>Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

Why do you guys have tea makers in all your armored vehicles ?

>Getting rid of the religious fucks
Why would I do that? I'm religious.

Fuck off libshit. Trump and there's nothing you can do about it

Because vets get treated terribly by the government so we want to help support them. You'd understand if you had veterans.

Because we’re a country of idiots. Apparently patriotism=manliness, and we’re so fucking insecure that we would buy cancer like “Freedom Fuel”.

It's been like this since the Civil War but really kickstarted after WWII.

>You’d understand if you had veterans.
Are you actually retarded? I wish that braindead southerners would have to post under a seperate flag. Please understand, not all Americans are like this.

>Ebin. How many actual war veterans would love the idea of equating their service with fucking corporatism selling out the flag they were supposedly throwing their lives away to defend?
>You think someone who likely had his closest comrades gunned down and ended up with life long mental illnesses really want to see their flag being sold with an NRA approved "cuck stamp"?
>Boiling their lives down to a political platform used for capital gain. How fucking insulting.
Vets actually start these companies, they have groups that help launch small businesses and they tend to be pretty successful. They honestly don't care if their is an American flag on products. As for their experience, most in combat don't come back fucked up, maimed or with dead friends. I don't think a single person from my hometown had any problems and my cousin's friend only had some broken bones from getting shot in the arm. I had worse in a car accident.
t.Guy who is related to vets

Stop posting. Please stop posting. People like you are the reason Americans can’t post on Sup Forums anymore. Please leave this website.

I thought America didn't treat its vets well.
Wasn't that amberlamps guy a veteran as well?

WTF are you talking about faggot?

You don’t think before you post, all you do is perpetuate negative stereotypes about Americans. Posters like you are the reason that we can’t post without getting swarmed with Amerigoblins.

I'm a vet and I didn't see anything wrong with his post.

That's the reason why they're so try hard with vets now, because they treated them like shit in the past and now they overcompensate.
A burger told me so.

>I thought America didn't treat its vets well.
the government does it.
americans are obliged to get on their knees and slurp a circumcised cock whenever they see an uniform

THANKS FOR PROTECTING ISRAEL DOG BLESS AMERICA

Hell in Poland soldiering is a much respected profession (because of history and the tradition they cultivate) and I've yet to see people sperging out like this. And definitely noone treats you like a fucking oracle and noone starts a sentence with "as a soldier I..." like the burgers do.

It's better to invade other countries than to have them invade you.

You have first hand experience with this, Sweden.

vets in america live in the streets
by giving them a little it of charity americans think they are doing better than if they voted for politics the would give them welfare

fuck veterans desu

Oh looks its one of these threads again

>vets in america live in the streets

I do?

Never understood this welfare queen shit, think of it as a security job if it makes you feel better.

There is a difference between respecting soldiers and sucking their dicks, allowing them to act like self entitled princesses

If people like this guy were around in 1942, you all would be in a prison camp or you'd be a pile of cremains.

Just Ikibey with his proxies. Don't worry about it.

>coffee
>American vet

wtf? we don't drink coffee in the US

>please start making dumb memeposts

Ikibey didn't care about America and never typed in anything but all lowercase

>Ikibey didn't care about America
Except to say we're "subhuman shitskins," which hardly qualifies as caring when coming from Ikibey.

Vietnam was an illegal war
Should have just killed all those fucks upon arrival back in the US
Human garbage

>muh Falklands
Get a grip, Britboo.

Did you know the UK had its own Vietnam just a few years earlier? Difference is we didn't lose though.

because when you factor out the dindus and tacobowls on the left's side, conservatives are dumber than the average libcuck

Is that what republican hipsters drink?

I wouldn't say that, really
At least conservicucks have some measure of racial self-preservation, even if they don't really know why.

>racial self-preservation

>Canada: Eternally Cucked

>He thinks anyone is going to read that
oh sweetie

what do you expect from people that pay 5 dollars for starbucks even though it tastes like dogshit?

can i get the tl;dr version?

>Leaf is too dumb to read

nigga do you even know how this shit works? why would he put in effort to read something that's obviously supposed to offend him. this is why we use ameriorks. because it's easy to digest and you can't ignore it.

god damn you are bad at this.

>this is why we use ameriorks. because it's easy to digest and you can't ignore it
Dude, it's just one mentally ill Turk with proxies making those threads. He'll go away if you stop giving him (Yous).

This is correct though. Canada was settled by the cowards who ran away from the 13 Colonies during the Revolution and wouldn't fight for freedom.

Ah yes, American freedom. Monarchy replaced by oligarchy and lawless mob rule.