How can one nation have so many immigrants, yet still be very nationalistic...

How can one nation have so many immigrants, yet still be very nationalistic? How can one nation be so entitled to something that happened over 70 years ago? You don't see Russia asking money from the mongols. You don't see Spain asking for money from muslims. Why are they such dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943
youtube.com/watch?v=h3A4-xfEoY8
youtu.be/stEuQamTLXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because their nation will always be in pole position

Lithuania doesn't like Poles?

good one

Because neither mongols nor mudslimes have money. Also those examples are several centuries old, WW2 veterans and Holocaust survivors still live.

Lithuanian posters here hate Poles, don't let Hetalia fool you.

>How can one nation have so many immigrants, yet still be very nationalistic?
A good country naturally make its people nationalistic, even if they are abroad.

>Why are they such dindus?
20% of the polaks at the time were killed by German. so who wouldn't be dindu under this situation?

I want Sudanon to never leave

Then why don't Indians ask for money from United Kingdom for the starvation? Is it really only important if there are people alive? I think its only their nigger tier mentality
Indians at least have some respect for United Kingdom, they know that today's people are not at fault of something that people in the past did

Ty luv(s)

Why should people of today pay for the mistakes of their ancestors? reminds me of north korea where if someone leaves north korea 3 generations of its family is doomed to labor camps
Most of the germans of today weren't there and couldn't stop it thus its not their fault

Is this true?

>families are fleeing the war in syria

Most of the migrants arnt from syria. The eu wouldnt be having this problem if they were more competent at vetting refugees. This situation is 100% west europes fault and poland shouldnt have to pay the price for west eu's incompetency

YOU LEAVE HERE!!!

THIS IS HOME MY!!!

GO BACK CHINA OR WERE YOU COME FROM!

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes

i recently learned about the existence of that piece of russia above poland, what kind of strategical use does it has? what happens there?

>Why should people of today pay for the mistakes of their ancestors?
They're not. The country of Germany, not its people, is being asked to pay.

>The term Deluge (Polish: potop szwedzki, Lithuanian: švedų tvanas) denotes a series of mid-17th-century campaigns in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.

> In a stricter sense, the term refers to the Swedish invasion and occupation of the Commonwealth as a theatre of the Second Northern War (1655–1660)

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. Rottermund claims that Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

They're not that butthurt over this desu.

butthurt lithuanians incoming!

wew i wonder where germany's money comes from

yurotrash antipole propaganda

this is a sickening continent of yurotrash jackals who Allah eternally butt frustrated the entire world doesnt want to conform to their laws and ideologies.
just be happy youre not located on the yurotrash continent my nippon friend

or yous would be just as economically rekt as us.

keep protesting and yelling at these whittu piggus to fuck off back west where their shithole belongs

Kaliningrad/Königsberg has a really interesting history, and Wikipedia would probably be a better place to start than this thread.

Because we will be paying denbts for the next century. So stfu about Poland and Germany should pay denbts and reps.

Mashallah

If you really don't know the difference between a country and its people, then I don't know what to tell you.

I love both of you.

glad to see the autistic expat is already here
Germans pay the taxes so it is them paying it
war and debt is completely different

Sorry kid, but your country is a welfare leech.

I guess because Brits didn't wage a genocidal war on them.

a military base that has enough nukes to destroy whole europe several times

What's with this autistic butthurt Lithuanian Jealous of Poland? eww

seems interesting indeed
start with naples pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943

fuck off and kill yourself you fucking little forzen shithole of pink degenerate retards

if this site is good for anything is showing what massive faggots and retards finnfaggots are.

they starved them
death is death
everything else is just second factors

you are both right desu

Well what do you call someone who just leeches off and is not willing to contribute nothing? Here we call them leeches and niggers
Why are poles so butthurt anyway? You still live in a shithole even after the billions been poured in

You posted this
>Why should people of today pay for the mistakes of their ancestors?
So why i, my children, children's children pay for the the mistakes of our ancestors?
btw Germany owe us war reparations too

I wish Lithuania asked us for reparations for the Commonwealth.

>So why i, my children, children's children pay for the the mistakes of our ancestors?
cause killing a bunch of people and taking a bunch of money is different

>How can one nation have so many immigrants, yet still be very nationalistic?

We have only Ukrainians and they're almost Poles.

> How can one nation be so entitled to something that happened over 70 years ago?

Because we can and Germans are pussies, they will pay.

>You don't see Russia asking money from the mongols. You don't see Spain asking for money from muslims.

It's their choice. Why would we care?

hey you know what you finngol cocksucker?

Greece isnt going to pay back their "debts" and neither are we

and what are you going to do about it?

YOU GOT JEW'D NY US

LOL @ YOU FUCKING MONGS

try to fuck us over we'll fuck you right back

youtube.com/watch?v=h3A4-xfEoY8

>death is death
Not according to the law

Poles are almost the same as us.

We are somewhat nationalistic but aren't really in your face about except with our neighbors.

We ask for war reperations from Japan and The Netherlands. Eventhough we caused most of the damage ourselves.

We aren't welfare leeches but we do get constant aid from Australia and is a total dick to our neighbors like China and Australia (Just like Poles are with Russia and Germany).

Except we don't Immigrate to western countries and we totally elimanted any semblance of communism in our country unlike Orang Polandia.

I just don't understand why is being a leech something to be proud of. Then again your countrymen often are welfare leeches in western europe. That's nigger tier

true
but hundred of thousands of people don't die in because of a "mistake" starvation is pretty much the same as the holocaust just that the tactics were different and germans were more efficient

we can buy more stuff

Yes and Germany did all of that to Greece yet still no reparations.
Moreover they lost their shit when we bailed on a single repayment and indirectly threatened us with starvation again.
Germans are corrupt hypocrites, thieves and murderers. They must pay debts and reparations.

Where do we draw the line who owns reparations to whom? Surely the greeks haven't been the eternal victim in history

Poland is literally Africa-tier
There are in fact African and Caribbean countries that are more developed than Poland

>Germans pay the taxes so it is them paying it
That's pretty simplistic logic. To what end can this be taken?
Do we just tax the people who were alive then? What if they weren't of fighting age? Are countries ever accountable to each other?
Of course individuals shouldn't be accountable for their fathers' sins, but that must also be balanced with the obligations of the citizen to his country. Maybe your country will be viciously attacked, and you'll begin to understand the difference between a country and its people.
Are you one of those who thinks that economic sanctions are as bad as bombs?

there were economical implications, skipping a pay at country level is not like when you skip it for buying a 3rd hand dacia
also germany got disintegrated 2 times and is now again a leading country, what excuse greece has?

Watch This film
youtu.be/stEuQamTLXw

Letting someone die in front of you while not helping them is not the same as murdering them yourself, even if you're fully capable of saving them.

Did Germany pay reparations to other countries after ww2? Yes.
Does Germany still owe Greecre reparations? Yes.

Even fucking Ireland is more developed than the UK.

>Do we just tax the people who were alive then? What if they weren't of fighting age? Are countries ever accountable to each other?
the people who were at fault have already paid there is nothing to pursue not to mention that Poland got lots of area from the germans after the war with a lot of industry and railways
>Maybe your country will be viciously attacked, and you'll begin to understand the difference between a country and its people.
Happened. No one is asking for reperations in Lithuania, we only ever asked to put people on trial but russia and israel gave the refugee
>Letting someone die in front of you while not helping them is not the same as murdering them yourself, even if you're fully capable of saving them.
Churchil stole the food from the Indians and didn't give them to it despite knowing that they ar starving, that's not you seeing someone getting murdered
retard yank
butthurt

It will be an endless never ending loop if everyone starts asking for reparations for something that happened ages ago.
The reparations should go to individuals who suffered. Not collectively to the country. I believe that's what happened to Japanese who got put into camps during WW2.

Implications? Of course. They might lose some of the profit they make. In the meantime western democracies, the beacons of freedom and humanism, threaten with starvation.
>what excuse greece has?
dunno. What's yours?
My denbts weren't written off btw neither did i receive any reparations.

>Lithudumbnia

>I believe that's what happened to Japanese who got put into camps during WW2.
Japanese-americans I mean

>Poland 521
>Lithuania 484

>stole the food
Or did the Indians give it willingly?

Yeah I bet that's what happened same thing as in Ukraine in the 30s. They just love to starve

>What's yours?
none
never said italy is good or better than greece (it is)
economical threats are way better than military invasion imho
it's not that different desu
if someone gets hit by a car and you stay there watching until he stops breathing you are responsible too, even if you werent the killer

this

We're not asking reparations from the Goths or the Vandals. We are asking reparations for ww2. We are exercising the right many others did. Even Hitler had began repaying debt towards occupied Greece. Modern Germans no.

>none
Great. stfu then

>American flag
Immediately discarded before I even started to read.

>well my granpa raped and killed your family but I said sorry so it's okay
This is why you're 2017 Lithuania

How do you think a government gets money, you fat sack of shit?

It will just never end if every country starts asking some reparations of what happened in the past.

should have done it when the time was right, too late now turk rapebaby
we gave you some money if i recall tho

Imagine trying to act tough on Sup Forums.

>Most of the migrants arnt from syria. The eu wouldnt be having this problem if they were more competent at vetting refugees. This situation is 100% west europes fault and poland shouldnt have to pay the price for west eu's incompetency
so this

This guy is right though, most nowadays come from Africa, en masse

>so many immigrants

In this case we are asking for something that has already happened not something unprecedented.
The time is right when we decide it is saracen.

because germany is world power and sweden is cucked and irrelevant. no reason to kick you when down

>en masse
Not really. We hardly get any these days. It was just the peak in 2015

>We
>Finland
Ask Italians, signore heathen

good luck, you will need lots

You too 1,5 trillion euros in debt

The borders are still open. Nothing has changed since 2015. They just easily walk here like 2015 to get better welfare. Why are they not doing this?

Why would anybody know Finland yet alone move to it? Most are probably going to Germany anyway

He means emigrants

He means so many poles living abroad. Which begs the question, if poland is so great, why do you all keep coming here?

They did come here in 2015. Per capita we got more than germans

yep

they are invading iceland too, i wonder what are they planning

I think they went to most well off countries in 2015.

And per capita sounds believable. But you have barely more people than fucking Republic of Ireland. Even we have at least 35 million not counting illegals.

Poland is a fucking shithole
yeah, call me ukrainian but this is the truth, i can post my ID with this fucking white eagle
don't believe these Sup Forums kids that try to persuade foreigners into thinking that poland is even worth spitting on it
people are poor(most of young people earn like 400$ maybe), shitty history of being slaves to Germans and Russians, there's nothing to see here because Poles didn't build anything worth looking at, just like niggers, the tallest and most iconic building in Poland(and i'm sure you did not hear about it anyway) was built by Russians
there were cases where refugees from Syria were brought here and they ran away to Germany right away, nobody will fucking come here when Germans earn 5x times more money for the same work, and Sup Forums edgy kids think it's because we are """"""""based"""""""

fuck this country, i'm planning to migrate to Ireland soon

And they're still as much of a burden. But what you said en masses isn't really the case. Even Sweden they don't get pretty much any these days.
There seems to misbelief that the rate has been at 2015 level whole the time

there's more people immigrating here than emigrating from here though

>Ukrainians
>people

they are even worse than poles

ukrainians, yea

>cucked