youtube.com/watch?v=XSIRS3xvXEA

Muslim men x black girl edition

2d femdom is the fetish of this general

repeating digits affirm

h*zbullah stronk

check this out yo

*cruk* *zzt* *craaaaack*

>Hello dear western people!
>I am an ex muslim, and I am also a BLACK and a WOMAN.
>If you retweet me if proof that you are not RACIST or SEXIST
>Did I tell you I as muslim at some point?
>DAWA MADRASSA TAQYYA JIHAD
>See all those muslim words? I know what I am talking about!
>I had a FGM and it was because of islam not because i am from a shithole nigger country :/
>how can LEFTISTS and FEMINISTS be against WHITE MALES when MUSLIM MALES are so much worse? :/
>please buy my book :)))))

She was exposed for faking her story to get asylum

So how was your day /mena/

Tiresome but it all worked it in the end

ch-*hmmmph* check'd

Altright ecelebs
Fucking hate em all

Kus um ummak

Moroccan jew
Is that you???

look at this post. Greentext abuse. Blurry irony. One sided meme implosion. Your father probably worked his sandnigger butt years and years for you to afford a plastic box for you to browse the interwebz with. He expected you to become a hardworking family man like himself, or atleast shape up a dunecoon shit child into a self sufficient man, but instead the internet drove the devil into him, he now has a degenerate son that nullified the arduous task that was crossing the Med on a donkey with balloons straped on its sides and his 53 cousins in the back by yearning back for the hellish pandemonium he fled from, yearning back for a kafakesque set of sand beliefs that seem more like something out of the necronomicon than a religion that's supposed to tame humans. Granted, everybody feels that nostalgia and sense of belonging every once in a while, but you're lower than that. You're a filthy meme loving fuck that revels in drawing parallels between Sup Forums culture and your own and drowning in your own persecution and superiority complexes
neck yourself for the love of all that is good and holy in this world

No
Am ruski

R E V O L U T I O N
WAKE UP THE SLEEP SAMURAI
FIGHTING IN HIS SPIRIT
R E V O L U T I O N
YOU GOT A FIRE IN YOU
IN YOUR HEART
AND IT WILL KEEP ON BURNING

Charlie fucking chapman

Charlie Chapman?

Yes fucking charlie chapman

take a (you) akhi
once again i am astonished that shitposting alone boosted you to a competency and subtly of English that not only surpasses your peers, but completely obliterated the skill of the majority of naive English speakers in America today
btfo’d him

a little bit of me dies whenever I shit out a wankerous blob post and it's not met with acknowledgement
domo, gook-kun

>still being this butthurt about ex-muslims
ahahah you are hilarious.

>>still being butthurt about ex-muslims
We will stop complaining when they stop spreading false info and blatantly lying to gain fame and media coverage

The info they are spreading are true. Muhammedans follow evil teachings.

t. the people who are professional in posting all kind of bullshit crap from hillarious social media experiments to shapeshifting lies
Just look at Aljazzera English and than Aljazeera Arabic. Also underaged people should be busy studying and not shitposting about athiests.

Yes trust us goy
Honestly are you gonna jump to post the "le ebin underage fag" meme everytime I post here

yes underaged fuck. you belong in r/arabs

btw you are just an underaged version of this
youtube.com/watch?v=jYK0qpT0ujI

Kill yourself you underage shit

we get it sheep

Lol rekt إكس دي ebin
And you're the tunisian version of this
youtu.be/layAyQvjGuo

Have you given your ass to the local Hezbollah fighters today?

underage cuntwad

a young stupid kid is better than an evil old sheikh

HIZBULLAH STRONK

Did you vote for your local commie parties today you gypsy
I never argued against that

>commie parties
>in Romania
kek
i'm not an edgy kid like you.
anyway there's no one worth voting for here.

is this also the best comeback you have?
lurk a bit more

That's because your limited between voting for the left ot the far left
I don't have enough knowledge about a country as irrelevant as romania to be able to come up with a comeback that would satisfy you

Wtf i hate philosophy and love Islam now,
youtube.com/watch?v=pnm52zhjJ5E

are you currently or have you been suicidal at some point in your life, /mena/?

>voting for the left ot the far left
>I don't have enough knowledge romania
it obvious, better stop then you're just making a fool of yourself
>irrelevent
lmao, before 2011 80% of the world didn't know who the fuck you are.

i've been depressed sometimes but never suicidal
you were?

No , I am a balanced intellectual human and all my needs are satisfied enough to have the will to live

Man you should work as a translator or something similiar your english is pretty decent tbqhwyf

still am. i've been in and out of depression for most of my life and suicidal for the last couple of years. to tell the truth, there hasn't been a single moment that i recall where i haven't been trying to kill myself.

Is IT happening?

>linking the same sheikh twice
youtu.be/dqB-EMqpsUA
>enough for me to come up with a comeback to satisfy you
Reading comprehension is an important trait to have
>before 2011 they didn't
Keyword: didn't
Not yet

no

>Keyword: didn't
yeah, being known as the shithole of the world, is just so great

why?

You've all lived long enough to see the romanian rascal tell others to lurk moar
everybody pack your shit and go home, there's no topping this

>me
> a commie
ewwww btw I am posting a muslim intellectual which millions of muslims take serious while you are posting a dumb irrelavnt kids, that's the problem with your Sup Forumstier memes. You are complaining about ex-muslims for small mistakes we do while you muslims are doing all kind of retarded shit in MASSIVE scales.

Exept I never said it was good
Stop putting words in my mouth your rafidi

What's the best DE? I'm currently using KDE and its nice but I'd like to hear your opinion.

he's here for about 1 fucking weak. he wouldn't call me commie if he lurked a bit more.

xcfe.I miss linux and especially the comfiness of xcfe

failed expectations; wasted potential; cancerous relations; self-guilt; divided thoughts; lack of ambition & motivation; no purpose in life; poor mental health; stagnating life; roasted lungs (9 years smoker); etc...

No one cares english teacher

Waaaitt..
You aren't movie bro

hmmmmmmm......

shut the fuck up commie shit, dirty pinko son of a bitch. AMERICA gonna get yo proletarian ass little red devil, OORAH OORAH vietnam was only the tip of the iceberg, trostskyist scoundrel, marxist rascal, engellian bastard
oh my god i cry every night thinking dirty hammer&sickle kikes still roam our God-given green FREEDOM planet, hope u die iron curtain piece of shit

You got some rest?

The only reason she can continue spreading her bs is because she attacks Muslims
Stop defending bad people because they're ex Muslim

Can't you install xfce on every Linux distribution? Or are you forced to use win 10.

>bad people
i told you that she isn't , most of what she says is truth . you guys are just obsessed over ex-Muslims and feel butthurt that they are strong enough to leave the religion while you guys are still in doubt.

i'm bored and have no games to play.
anyone could recomend a good RPG?

forced to used win 10

Lmao ayaan hirsi Ali is a big fucking liar you can name lots of honest ex Muslims but she isn't one of them

>I'm not a commie
And I'm not a wahhabi or a mindless drone. Also i naturally assumed you are since that's where most ex muslims wind up eventually(If not a commie then I predict you are generally a liberal)
>well known sheikh
>irrelevant kid
Your vid has 8k views and mine has a million. Although admittedly that sheikh is probably influencing more people than the kid which is extremely harmful. His kind is one of the elements that are holding the islamic world back.
>you are complaining about them for small mistakes
Lies and propaganda that denounce an already persecuted minority in the west isn't a small mistake. All they do is incite islmaphobic violence and further alienate us from the rest of the world.

maple story

>most ex muslims are commie
>Lies and propaganda that denounce an already persecuted minority in the west isn't a small mistake. All they do is incite islmaphobic violence and further alienate us from the rest of the world.
ahahahahhahahah , muslims in the west are having it much better in their own countries while ex-muslims are treated like pure shit in muslim countries. stop it with the victim complex when you guys attack and lie on everything and hate anything that isn't muslim and think that all the world is against islam.
she isn't and we already discussed this.

was i just as annoying when i was Nasser posting?

>mmo
looking for a single player game

11:8 – However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all. But let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. Everything to come is meaningless.
>supportedbythebible.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/bible-life-is-meaningless/
rpgs are for losers.
>apotheon
>hatred
>this war of mine

wajdi ghanim represents the true islam btw , all what he says is based on hadith and quran.

what type of rpg?

no. you're actually one of the few guys here that contribute and again of the few whom one is able to have a convo' with.

all those good memories flowing in
thanks toothpaste man

i like old school ones. think Dragon Age Origins, Baldurs Gate...etc
though more action packed modern ones like Witcher/Mass Effect would do to.

>rpgs are for losers.
eh, i like them. they're like interactive books to me
>this war of mine
i heard of this one but never got to play it, is it good?

wanna try a japanese srpg?

>responding to none of my points and posting your own opinions as objective truths
Fallout 1+2+new vegas
Chrono trigger
Final fantasy
Gothic 3-2

why did you stop being cancerous?
i actually took pleasure in taking your ass down not gonna lie bro
fuck you what am i supposed to do here now?

Thanks mate, you're also a decent poster.

is it good?

She lied about her escape from Somalia and the treatment there she lies about lots of things about Islam like taqqyia I'm not in the mood to go through and checking all of her lies but she is just a straight up irrationally hates Islam just go through her Twitter anything bad that happens in the middle east Islam is the blame for her so yeah she's a bug fucking lier and any ex Muslim who likes her is the insecure one there are lots of reasonable ex Muslims she isn't one of them.

And I'm an albanian christian
Either way I don't know much about him to respond to your criticisms of him

if it's not to over the top, i like them more serious,
never really got into them honestly.

>is it good?
it's depressingly good.
hatred is my fav' of the three. wish i could somewhat insert some of the /mena/ poster within the game and slay their fucking asses.

what points i didn't respond too and my opinions are based on realities. Muslims are not victims in the west. Non muslim people are victims in mena. Islam is commiting crimes in mena by spreading and supporting stupidity, anti logic , backward values , divisions and conflicts . Arabic atheism or irreligiosity isn't doing any major intellectual or actual crimes.

>why did you stop being cancerous?
i just got bored
and i'm less depressed, so i don't need to vent my frustrations here to try and make myself feel better.

try advance wars . It's fun

almost...
here's the template if you wanna try your hand at it

how could you do this to me, i was a star

Planescape torment
Rance IV
Secret of Mana
Wasteland 2

I took This War of Mine, thanks for all the sugestions lads

played Planescape and Wasteland. the other 2 look a bit to ''anime-ish'' not really my style.
thanks though

btfo

what's the album you most listen to /mena/?
and, what's your fav song?
youtube.com/watch?v=I3o6ZQEI6bM

sacred son - sacred son

get that buttmetal out of here you entry level faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=GWW-EUmrzRU
youtube.com/watch?v=2gxmjJ-t9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=_KfXmkiwHDA

thanks coldsteel-kun, my playlist was running dry