Tfw you want to join the jihad in syria but you live in singapore

>tfw you want to join the jihad in syria but you live in singapore.

> :((((

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHveHFxXa5M&t=936s
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-chieko-onimaru-s-nipple-hvugjxv/answers/new.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should dedicate serving your life to satan

We only serve ALLAH inshaAllah.

What's with this finger pointing thing? I noticed gypsies also do this when they sing/listen to their own shitty music

ISIS symbolism.
Don't know why the gypsies do this unless they either joined some isis branch or saw it somewhere and thought it was a cool kids sign.

I though gypsies and -may Allah forgive me for uttering this word- romanians are the same nations.

Thought*

you're being investigated
t. not CIA

If that's how it is then I thought the mongols and the -may Allah forgive me for uttering this word- chinese are the same nations.

Are chinese and mongols not the same nation? I think these both propositions are accurate.

Is signapore islamic? Considering the star and crescent on the flag. First english speaking islamic nation?

I don’t care about singapore my friend. I only care about dewletul islam inshaAllah.

Unless you plan to join Hezbollah, you're pretty retarded breh.
Dawlatul Islamiya is a sham, 100% controlled by Israel.
>NOT A SINGLE ATTACK ON IDF IN ALL THESE YEARS

I think shias are subhumans, so no.

Are they? Thought you were different in evey way.

youre a small guy

Well, i don’t think gypsies and r*manians are different. Sorry, you are a gypsy.

why don't you just jihad in singapura and sink the filthy kaffir beneath the ocean.

I am not a lone wolf.

What does that mean? Literally no greater jihad for a singaporean other than to put singapura under a muslim rule.

You better stay in your home country then. Or join a Sunni group that isn't under Israeli control. Do these exist? Maybe HAMAS.

So it seems, so it seems.

Suck a dick
If you want to help then fight for assad and this is coming from a hardline sunni

t. Bashar “Phoenicians are white” Al-Assad

Like really man, this lad is right, Radical Sunnis are only exploited by Jews to spread conflict.
I think Taliban these days isn't too cucked, you could try that.

t.

Have you fought in the war?

No

Fuck. Is Islamism in Singapore strong?? I hate Singapore now.

Islamism is the ultimate redpill
Convert korean

Not for much longer...

Still not appliable for me

Do you live outside of ASSadist control? Are you, dare I say it, a k*rd?

No, it's just one islamist wingnut constantly sperging in Sup Forums

Nah

Are you rich then?? Why aren’t you drafted?

I AM rich but still not sure about that law you screenshotted but I will have to look into it

>You want to join the ba athist party but you live in Singapore.
>:((((

youtube.com/watch?v=mHveHFxXa5M&t=936s

Where is the YPG?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-chieko-onimaru-s-nipple-hvugjxv/answers/new.html

Singapore is a dictatorship nation with secret police working for the undead lky, preparing for the rise of kingdom of lee
The poster will disappear within 24hours
All Muslim shall be killed in the kingdom of lee

The romanian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a gypsy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”