/brit/

32 - 6 = Ireland, quick maths edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69685322.html
youtu.be/13HM-bmKW2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck is he wearing a slouch hat?

>England will have black royals and Muslim PMs before Ireland has the six counties back
Weird feel

because those go to the pakis

can't you read bruce

look at those eyes
no business having children

no they don't

because they look good

>be poor
>get benefits and housing

>be rich
>get tax breaks

>be normal
>get absolutely fucking nothing

justify this, especially being in the lower percentiles of "normal"

WELL DON'T JUST SIT THERE, GET HER A HOUSE

DO YOU WANT MORE WHITE PEOPLE OR NOT?

bums r grate

Broke nofap and my spine immediately contracted six inches, breaking several ribs; dopamine glands have switched production to soy sauce, starting to see demonic entities at the edges of my vision

Poor people need help or they'll fuck up other people

Rich people are useful and influential

Normal people don't need shit

>DO YOU WANT MORE WHITE PEOPLE OR NOT?
not really
the kind of white people who have more than 2 kids are generally under class scum

you'll be fine

big jiggly bum's

this is my gf

Enjoy increased Paki Production then

whos the pm of ireland atm btw?

*kills everyone over 75*
*watches as the country becomes number 1 in all sorts of measurements*

woahhhhh

ah yes love the welfare state that takes money from me to support some whore who doesn't know what a contraceptive is.

just ate 150 grams of chocolate

aren't bums just neat

think I just discovered a new fetish

not much I can personally do about that

poo nigger is an ass man

lefties always go on about how humans are fucking up the planet but then expect us to feel bad about pooskins dying in third world countries

more of boobs man myself

one day I'll new bum pics
one day....

i know right!

mental how nail technicians who dropped out of school aged 16 and proceeded to have a litter of four kids manage to materially have a better life than the high-flying university graduate who inevitably ends up in an underpaid grad-scheme (which he is told he should be very grateful for) in London, which even after promotion and controlling for higher salaries will never bring him the same material comforts of that drop out.

namely a house, relative freedom from toil (besides the freedom to waste money on luxury goods)

The "middle class" is hated by communists (ie: upper class faux-humanitarians denigrating the "bourgeois"), while the underclass has to be "paid off" according to social democrat/neoliberal ideology, and their consumption of industrial goods is a good thing in itself according to both abstract Keynesian ideology and the concrete interests of the companies that create the products they buy with their welfare money.

>dude stop having kids we're overpopulated lmao
>dude keep sending billions in aid to africa so that they can quadruple in population

lefties always want minority rights but dont care about cucumber regulations

how does she get her hair so luscious?

fair point but I'm still right

ah yes here comes the irishman who doesn't understand the point of foreign aid

Too much ass?

why do we send money overseas when theres problems here

hey, can't we all just get along

no
im not sharing a general with subhuman breast enthusiasts

maybe she's born with it

you never actually explained what the point of it was when I asked. So please enlighten me as to why providing food and medicine for people who can't produce any for themselves is a good thing

She's like a siren/mermaid.

That must be a pain in the ass to brush every day.

because almost all of the problems here are people problems
not really something the government can viably fix

Hey stop posting butts

is it to enrich corrupt government officials overseas?

just want a shy short girl, don't care about arse or tits(if anything makes it less likely that chad will make a pass at her)

did I not ask you if google was broken the last time?
or am I hallucinating?
hmm

bally boy (bally + batty boy, patois for old beans)

why do we have so many words for knobs and fannies in this country

genocide is always an option
or some sort of chemical attack

>people problems
elaborate

there's literally nothing to do in this country

so instead we get drunk, dress up as women, tell jokes and make up lots of funny words for willies and fannies

*megs you*

if she was my gf I would brush her hair and feed her grapes

BADDA BING

off to toil for 9 hours

will miss you lads lots xx

remember back in the days when a middle class person, let's say a civil servant of some capacity, could actually afford to have a house like pic related, not too far from work and from which they could plan having a family, a hobby garden and a rich network of neighbours.

now the same person will probably live in a flatshare through his 30s, never have children, and have no hobbies outside of toil simply because he has not the means to properly pursue them - and this comes despite the fact that by any objective measure he's more productive than his past-counterpart simply due to the efficency of computers and more modern education/training hahaha

would 360 out of there

>you get passed the ball
>hear "MAN ON!"

what do you do

A native interrupts your colonization.
What action do you take?

probably look around to find out who said it, trip over my own feet and awkwardly fall over

>dress up as women
LIVERPOOL?

STOP

Hotdogging

then keep colonizing

most crimes are just a people problem, people like to break laws and cause trouble because they're dickheads
pension crisis is a people problem, hence the housing crisis is a people problem
the nhs troubles is a people problem, since we could easily reduce usage of the nhs if people lived more healthy lifestyles

he clearly means drag queens

sorry love, colonies before mammaries

someone please wish me a good day at work haha x

*punt*

>he clearly means drag queens
HULL?

slut

You're hired.

student share or normal flatmate share for normies over 21 (England)?

Hey, have a lovely day at work.
I'll be waiting for you back here, okay.

I hope you get fired

hope you die on the way there

1 rope noose share, PRIME LOCATION, only £3000/month

Student shares are less stressful sicne you just pay the money and everything else is largely taken care of.

thanks x
FOY

I dunno

>most crimes are just a people problem, people like to break laws and cause trouble because they're dickheads
>pension crisis is a people problem, hence the housing crisis is a people problem
>the nhs troubles is a people problem, since we could easily reduce usage of the nhs if people lived more healthy lifestyles
I'm inclined to agree that the direct cause of the crime and disorder problems are just shitty people and shitty behaviour patterns, but the other two problems are directly economic and I would argue the shittiness of people's behavioural standards has economic roots, even if it can't be uprooted without a cultural change, it would have to be accompanied by an economic shift to force the situation to punish bad behaviour and reward good behaviour.

but then you have to live with a bunch of runty students who don't clean or wash up, and come in at like 3am every night

no thanks sweety xx

>housing crisis

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69685322.html

NO SUCH THING!

would love to hang myself off some prime location like waterloo station
make all the runts think a little and maybe reconsider toiling forevermore

youtu.be/13HM-bmKW2U

hahahha dude just dont think about societal problems, lifes too short

what the FUCK does /pcm mean

so are you saying NO

>work entire year
>quit job to start a new one in london
>took no holiday this year so plan a 2 week gap between jobs

if you're a masters this isn't an issue. if you're an undergrad, yeah that would be shit.
>kitchen/livingroom

Why do brits talk funny?

will be engaging in naughtiness of the highest order when in lovely Leeds, United Kingdom (TM)

per calendar month

>rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69685322.html

>35% shared ownership

JUST

You're right, honestly.

q: where have the brits gone
a: in their place we have a proud, impure swarm of foreners

thanks idiot