Finland's presidential candidate meets people at Helsinki-Vantaa

Laura Huhtasaari was in Vantaa, in Tikkurila and met her supporters. Several pensioners explained that Laura is their favorite for being truly nationalist presidential candidate. She is against Nato, EU and immigrants. She does support Russia however but having a good relations to Russia is important. It's much better than having bad relations. Laura Huhtasaari also supports having sizeable own army in Finland so she isn't suggesting disarmament of Finland or anything like that. She just sees Nato as a problem for good neighbourly relationship with Russia.

Laura admitted to the press that she received over thousand euros speeding ticket for driving with a car too fast. She wanted to tell herself she is guilty of such things.

Lots of people gathered where Laura was speaking to eat free sausages. In 30 minutes, 200 sausages were gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

vantaansanomat.fi/artikkeli/578265-laura-huhtasaari-hurmasi-kannattajansa-vantaalla-isanmaallinen-ja-vastustaa
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-chieko-onimaru-s-nipple-hvugjxv/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source: Vantaa Messenger -magazine

vantaansanomat.fi/artikkeli/578265-laura-huhtasaari-hurmasi-kannattajansa-vantaalla-isanmaallinen-ja-vastustaa

she looks like her shit got fucked up in the pic

>there are people who want this russian cock sucker as president

More pics of her pls

She also support Israel and had a visit there. She also wear the Star of David on her Necklace.

>nationalist
>supports Russia

as expected

just another person on Putin's paylist

>Finland's presidential candidate meets people
Very Un-Finnish.

Reminder that based Master Halla-aho supports NATO and would absolutely destroy this womans career any time he wants.

tell her that she can be our president too

>those eyes
Would bust a nut on.

>200 sausages in 30 minutes

fucking amateurs

t. globastist jew, now suck my pure uncut BFC

pensioners must be genocided, they steer countries into their graves

A reminder that she is a creationist who believes earth is 6000 years old, she believes the earth is flat, is against abortion, she does not believe in evolution, believes we should support Israel before the EU, etc.

>she is a massive retard
No wonder she wants to be friends with Russia.

really interesting :)

lääh puuh sex ))) bätäääng

Funny, from pics she seems quite sane. Anyone dug out the trail of money from Russia already?

Is Israel support a big no-no in mainstream nordic politics?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-chieko-onimaru-s-nipple-hvugjxv/answers/new.html

would break ice with that jaw/10

I might honestly vote for her, I wouldn't mind having a nationalist president and better ties to right wing nations than the communist european cuckfest

would break you commmies with that jaw

when will we get rid of the christian disease?

after mudslime disease

She's not going to win

her daughter is top tier

those are all true outside of the kikes. Anglo-Saxons are the real Hebrews

It is a big no-no pretty much everywhere other than USA.

Obviously

>She does support Russia however but having a good relations to Russia is important
Finns party confirmed for yet another european far right kremlin puppet party.
What a shame, I really hoped halla-aho would have had the integrity to not go full traitor.

pics pls

Halla-Aho is pro-NATO you fuckwad

Czech, and in extension Slovak government has been staunchly pro-israel for 50+ years now. Major magazines in Czech republic often have pro-Israeli editorials, Czech president recently called for official recognition of Jerusalem as capital, Czech delegation at the UN voted against admitting Palestine as member state. Now the general population on the other hand...

But she is 10 years old or something

yes and?

Nice, but in most places, particularly Scandinavia, we're not very popular

I dont see much of Israel hate in Finland, its much more common in Sweden

not hate

but it's quite fishy if a politician says she want to be more in favour of a tiny, far-away middle-eastern shithole instead of a massive block of countries which neighbour you

Do you have any idea why ?

Not really when you consider what a pile of kanker the EU is, especially from a nationalists point of view

well yes it is of course obviously bad idea to support Israel more than try to get things working in own country and neighboring countries

Because in recent decades the political majority in Scandinavia has been leftist, and leftists hate us because muh human rights.

>She is against Nato
*against joining NATO, pro-cooperation with it. Also against the cuckawa treaty

No, it's because you're literal vermin that deserve to be exterminated

Maybe in your pathetic little mind.

>mfw a brown manlet responds to me

Kys

Height of your day, I imagine.

Why does the right uses hot bitches as candidates?

>I might honestly vote for her

Retard confirmed

The main reason is that they are Israel.
Actually, that is the only reason.

Ask Folke Bernadotte.

I honestly don't know
Usually its men who are respected as politicians

>Because in recent decades the political majority in Scandinavia has been leftist, and leftists hate us because muh human rights.

No, it's because you killed the Prime Minister of Sweden

because the uggos are usually leftist feminazis?

>one man murdered by a terrorist organization
>wtf i hate this entire country now

Ok.

There are a lot of racists on the right who literally think beautiful=good, ugly=bad, the Nazis being an obvious example. Just look at all those idiots posting beautiful white women as an example of how their race is better than other races. A common slogan is "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth".

So throw a blonde bitch in their way and they're hooked.

>terrorist organization

Oh you mean the people who got massively promoted after the murder ?. Nice of you to give them gifts for what they did.

>by a terrorist organization

yeah its name is israel lmao

I mean come on by honest, can you see why from the outside perspective your people look like rats, constantly scheming?

just look at what happened with that british politician a few days ago, you people have zero moral restraint

The people don't really care. The left wing politicians blow Palestines cock to show what gud bois they are and the right wing politicians blow Israels.

If by "promoted" you mean imprisoned.

No, I don't think we scheme more than most countries or peoples. But some people are just looking for excuses to hate.

Wrong politician.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
>During World War II he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp.
>gets killed by Jews as thanks
Anyway I don't really care. I think we should be pro Israel, it's way better than supporting the mudshits.

So idiot who doesn't believe in evolution
Believes in a man on the sky
Russian agent
Don't like Finland getting stronger defences (nato)

how fucking stupid are her voters?

They were more or less instantly released dude.

January 25, 1949- February 10, 1949

I actually think like this, ugly bitches should not reproduce, my superior semen is not for them. I mean, os It a crime to want more beautiful people in the future? Im against government policies, but individual action towards this, people should give more vallue to beauty than how cool a person is

BASED. You should vote for her.

>After the assassination, the new Israeli government declared Lehi a terrorist organization, arresting and convicting some 200 members.[24] Just before the first Israeli elections,[24] a general amnesty to Lehi members was granted by the government, on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, an "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel", the Lehi ribbon.[25] Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

Wow what a harsh punishment...

>fells on dichotomy

NATO won't safe you from Russia.

I require nude pics of your next president Finland.

It makes our odds better. Finland is the best country to stop russia from advancing. Finland falls --> sweden and norway falls.

>Pr*ddies
>need a 10 pages essay to explain Matthew 16:18 were Jesus gives the authority to Peter in 5 different intepretations
>Don't need anything at all to accept genesis 1:1 word by word

Are you also attracted to the aesthetics of fascism?

That's not how modern warfare works.
The American troops on your soil and your contract obligations make you an enemy even if Russia just wants the baltics. They will still invade you too sloely for strategical reasons.

Honestly i'd just make you ( and us ) a bigger target then we already are, since if joining nato will cause murricans to build a permanent base there and install missile defense / offense and there is not really much you can say about it once you've signed onto nato, and of course will cause putin to target said missiles with their own offensive arsenal, i mean none of us has nukes, why make ourselves a target for one.

but that's just my 2 pesos

my sausage is gone as well

>even if Russia just wants the baltics
Wishful thinking. But hey, what do you care, right? Russia is just a trading partner to you.

nato has nukes and if we join the nato we will have nukes. that's the whole idea to join. Make our defenses better. You think when things escalate Russia will just leave us alone? No way, we are too much western/US allies already to be left alone. It doesn't matter what we think about us it matters what russia thinks and we (finland/sweden) have always been western countries in their eyes. Nato or no Nato makes no difference let's be honest here.

this
muslims are just brown jews

You sure appeasement is a good policy to pursue?

Germany even chickened out of the big joint war exercise because of their precious oil from russia.

What is there to get on your soil?
A warm port?

You're are worthless to them.

We are throwing rock distance from Russia's two most important cities. One of them being their capital. Also better access to Baltic sea. They get ålans and every country in the northern europe is fucked, completely fucked.

Idk, i just do not want nuclear war. The only war between US and russia will almost certainly be a nuclear exchange.

>The only war between US and russia
>nuclear exchange
Yeah, not like a conventional war between proxies or something right?

something something north european plains something strategic depth something something buffer states

Buffer to what?
Norway? Iceland?

why are all nationalists so retarded ffs
I blame ww2 for getting rid of all the smart ones

This is not the middle east, we are their next door neighbor, there is no one to act as the proxy.

>We are throwing rock distance from Russia's two most important cities
Yeah and as long as you have the option on not joining against Russia this is not an issue.

Yo, let's just negotiate, team up and split Estonia, your countries are legit and cool, but those individuals are just pigeons who shit everywhere and chaotically move their empty eyes.

reminder the german flag you are responding to is a russian kid in germany

>Hungary
>Not slowly becoming a Russian puppet again

kuumaa hikistä presidenttiseksii hähää

Damn. You always have to trade off for something. You can't just have a sane right-wing leader. You can't just have a sane left-wing leader.

Yes, but nazi/fasci aestetics are too narrow minded, greeks were way more smart over this topic, they had all of a criteria for beauty, with proportions and shit. Personally i am more atracted to germanic/nordic/irish, shit just make me fall in love