Best Europe 2bh

Best Europe 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

romaniajournal.ro/update-in-2016-more-romanian-children-were-born-in-diaspora-than-in-romania-minister-says-eurostat-does-not-confirm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>central europe meme

>implying Austria-Switzerland-Germany are on the same level as you Slavs

Yeah, nah.

Fellow Central European, why are you crying?

fucking ukrainian immigrants, at least write "Ukraine" in your name so I can filter you

No slaveshits in Central Europe, fellow Central European

4 german states 3 slavic and a nomadic khanate
dream team senpai

*Wendic states
*Magyar republic

Central Europe is real but it needs to move East word. Putting Switzerland with Slovakia and Poland doesn't make sense.

56%

>richer than you, muhammad

>Central Europe is real but it needs to move East word. Putting Switzerland with Slovakia and Poland doesn't make sense.

I am Central European too!

Fuck that. Slovakia has no right to exist, piece of shit worthless country without a shred of culture, made in the early 20th century by powers playing God. Without outside meddling it never would've existed.
Slovenia is the same, it belongs to Austria.

>le hilarious meme that has nothing to do with the post
Original

and has a better living standard than this shithole

>pls stop t-this meme ;_;
>divide and concur

where do you see 4 german states on that map?

>Slovenia

>and has a better living standard than this shithole

The only reason for that is because we made Pozsony our capital city for ~300 years and developed the necessary infrastructure in the region, otherwise Slovaks would still be backwards goat fucker peasants who live in the mountains.
Oh wait, that's still true

who cares why? grow up

yes, and?

I wasn't aware that the knowledge of basic history and facts and stating them online is considered childish.

>Germany

Post Best European pictures, you patzans!

Anschluss!

Do you feel patriotic about BestEurope? I do.

using it to form some sort of moral superiority is though, they exist and they are doing better and better, unlike their "mother" nation

Oh, Best Europe, whence from stem thine glories?

>Germans

Me too, fellow Central European

pls post a better europe if you see one somewhere, ktnxbai

this minus veefour

>they exist and they are doing better and better, unlike their "mother" nation

They are doing better because our nation was torn apart, lost 2/3rds of its lands, and with it, infrastructure, roads, mines, millions of Hungarians.
Our train system for example had to be completely rebuilt, because we no longer had acces to old railways. The economic impact of all this cannot even be estimated.
And despite that, we're doing way better than Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, and we are keeping up with the Slovaks too. So fuck you, we ARE better than them, even in defeat we managed to raise higher.

V4 are a cornerstone of our Central European Volk (or folk, as we say in Slovenia). Any attempt to divide us should be seen as subterfuge by the brown crook-nosed enemy to the southwest.

>if you see one somewhere

I live in one

you are an angry kid

at this rate Romania will be on the same level as us in the next decade
dont kill yourself over it

>at this rate Romania will be on the same level as us in the next decade
Friendly reminder than 4 million Romanians had left their steaming pile for the EU. Also there are more Romanians born OUTSIDE the country than inside.

Yeah, same level. Haha.

romaniajournal.ro/update-in-2016-more-romanian-children-were-born-in-diaspora-than-in-romania-minister-says-eurostat-does-not-confirm/

>Germany
>Switzerland (a large part of it at least)
>Austria
>Liechtenstein

I see 3 German nations and one Turkish nation.

upvoted xd

That was a very clever joke, Juan

Poland lol

This

+Bavaria

Terrible, unfunny shitposts.

Yeah when I woke up today I thought "why not make posts EVEN a Canadian could understand for once"

you illiterate retard, its even in the link

>Update: In 2016, more Romanian children were born in Diaspora than in Romania, minister says. Eurostat does not confirm

I thought it was

>Atlantic Europe
>Central Europe
>Southern Europe
>Eastern Europe
>Balkan Europe
>Nordic Europe

5 Europe model is best
>South
>North
>East
>Central