The English Language of the Sup Forums

I think the the English Language of Sup Forums is kinda different with "the Standard English".

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have a long history as an the Internet Community.

So, now, the English written by Sup Forums is Difficult to Understand for "the Normies"

I think We must define "The English by Sup Forums or Sup Forums" as an Independant Language created by Sup Forums users in the just Coincidence.

Tbh, I am writing this to easy to understand for the most of Sup Forums Users.

My Englsh is a bit mixed with the Grammar of the Japanese Language and the Korean Language.

4ch 유저들에 의해서 判讀性과 可讀性을 모두 고려한 영어로 진화한 것 같다.

개인적으로는 "文語" 의 view에서 보자면 Sup Forums의 the Englsih가 더 superior 한 것 같음.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuL7IFS5bHA
youtube.com/watch?v=dEJlQcg4k7o
youtube.com/watch?v=th6J-uAqSuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TpDR3iq8nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxc7C_1kJR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dokdo belong Vietnam

The English of Sup Forums is LITERRALLY more internatinal because this board is full with many users from other countries and use other langugaes.

The Diversity is important.

>The English by Sup Forums or Sup Forums" as an Independant Language created by Sup Forums users in the just Coincidence
no we don't

why

this is entertaining

Is this true?

Η Δωkιδώ είναι Ελληνιkή kορεάτιkο μιkρόβιο.

ching chong ding dong

fucking retarded gook monkeys like Park Jeong hi did that

As a korean american... english grammar is just stupid. What do you even call a standard? Even in the US, the northern and southern part have different ways of grammar. Britain and Scotland definitely have different vernacular grammar. Just don't worry about it.

For some reason... my parents like the guy and said he is the reason korea became a modern country. Can you explain that a bit?

english is pretty terrible. to be expected from a language with a lot of german influence.

Is this true?

Demonstration of anti-American performed in South Korea.
youtube.com/watch?v=HuL7IFS5bHA
youtube.com/watch?v=dEJlQcg4k7o
youtube.com/watch?v=th6J-uAqSuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TpDR3iq8nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxc7C_1kJR8

It was a minority. According to my cousin they got advertisements like this all over korea. The media blew that entire thing out of proportion.

[spoiler]Pity, I fucking hate Trump.[/spoiler]

Oh baby

add some vaporwave to it and we golden.

He went full on commie tier dictatorship, he also set up Five Year Plans which lasted from the 60s till the 90s, which you usually find in commie countries. Those plans contributed to the Miracle of Han river. But he also tackled down dissidents, the Minjung movements, police army killed some protestors, park then got assassinated.

this tbqh

I dunno, when i first started out on this website i hardly even spoke english, and i don't think there's anything wrong with Sup Forums's english, other than chan board culture memes and slang