Is Sup Forums so powerful or is Sup Forums so weak?

Is Sup Forums so powerful or is Sup Forums so weak?

Sup Forums simply found Sup Forumss weakness

Sup Forums is ironically autistic while Sup Forums is legitimately autistic

because Sup Forums is chaotic neutral

Which is best?

Sup Forums is a white board and Sup Forums a poc board
But each LARP as the other to disguise their weak spot

>anything but amerigoblin version is best

Literally people in Sup Forums were Sup Forums and were mostly memes and jokes, but then the cunts started believing the jokes

Now we got Sup Forums on a level where people took autistic jokes literally and believe them.

Am*rican on a proxy detected

t.

T. Retconning redditéur

Sup Forums is in it for laughs, Sup Forums takes things seriously. There is no way Sup Forums could win. Best they could do is stalemate by ignoring us
Kind of absurd how easily upset they all are however. Fragile bunch

Lmao. Sup Forums literally made a thread about those amerimutts and blamed soros for all of this.

>they
Litteraly 90% of amerimutts shart themselves on int when we start mongrelposting.
K also got their pants filled a few weeks ago.

>alt right retards and donald trump were created by some jokes on Sup Forums
Most of those faggots have never heard of that site no matter how popular their hugboxes are on plebbit and Sup Forums

Trolling "the easiest to troll board" is like taking candy from a baby

Fully aware of this friend. But there is a
>minority
of us that find these things hilarious

Int doesn't have an agenda so its more free.

>chaotic neutral
>tfw things are no longer about the lulz and are actually serious business to these autists
I kinda wish this faggotry had taken off on some other shithole.

Sup Forums is a vessel for the power of KARA BOGA and thus can easily overcome impotent wh*Teoids

Tbqh Sup Forums has thinner skin than an old lady.

Is Sup Forums one of the best boards?

this pic is spot on

>UN flag
kys

May I have a quick rundown? What happened?

yes

>Sup Forums believes in meme magic
>Sup Forums is supreme meme master
Superstitious barbarians never change.

Newfag get the fuck out

That's the Sup Forums flag mate.

Sup Forums crossboarder spotted

Get the fuck out

:^)

>this asshurt
UN shills kys

For me
Sup Forums and Sup Forums maybe pop on b and see if there's any good looking lewd threads
There's a lot of great lower traffic boards as well but I rarely visit due to such low traffic. Im part of the problem

At this point, it's actually hard to tell if a burger is baiting or is genuinely retarded.

without generals it would be the best one.

Reminder that Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums posts amerimutts and gobs
>/p*l/ spergs out
>jannies toiling in overtime assignments to remove goblin threads and return asspain levels below critical mass
>small groups of their users come over here to whine and argue and proceed to get btfo

Who would win in a fight, Sup Forums with goblins or Sup Forums with bane?

Both is retarded but Sup Forums is retardederder than Sup Forums .

nah it killed it off but Sup Forums and the fox special was where it really started

I'm not sure if they are serious or if this is some advanced shitposting.

Sup Forums is a fucking nigger

please stop, you're embarrassing yourself

the fappening ruined Sup Forums you dumb shit
reddit tier pic white man

>the fappening
>not HACKERS ON STEROIDS

Salty Amies, I see. Nice.
I'm a bit afraid (((shills))) will use it to shit up Sup Forums, though.

They'd simply just fuse into this

Accurate.

Sup Forums doesn't know how to act when they can't frame the opponent as a "jew left cuck"

>HACKERS ON STEROIDS
at least that was somewhat funny.
there was an massive influx of newfags and mobilefags who never left after those shitty nudes were posted here.

Post great moments of Sup Forums

Don't forget that his defense plea was unironically that he was autistic.

got the original picture without Sup Forums on it?

56% big guy

thanks, fuck this is the way i imagine people from r/hapas look like when it comes to white women.
Look at that gook in the middle licking his lips.

Crashing the white race with no survivors

I admit that this is the biggest breakthrough to battle Sup Forums retardation since newfag cancer arrived to this site.

>the fappening
Yeah, it combined with gamergate doubled the number of users on Sup Forums. The 2016 elections doubled it again.

>last 8 years
>oh so it starts in 2008
>

Sup Forums was shit before the elections. blaming Sup Forums is just like when people use to blame Sup Forums.
>2010
>I dont like what you said >2017
>I dont like what you said

I phonepost much more often than pc ever since my laptop broke. I rarely sit at my desktop and shit post. Mobile site has come a long way. Sometimes I'd rather lay in bed, on my couch watching tv, or even sit outside and shitpost.

Sup Forums has the power of the TÜRK BULL (BLACK), those wh*tes over on /p*l/ don't stand a chance against the power of KARA BOGA

this
kek fears the KARA BOGA(pbuh)

/thread

The fuck is this autistic video game shit? Does Sup Forums actually play video games together?

of course

(you)

Sup Forums is the best board of all time

blonde eyebrows are such a nice detail, becasue of the amount of dyed blondes people think that natural blondes can have dark eyebrows. It's a shame that natural blondies are so rare and keep getting rare.

>kinder surprise
I don't know that meme

Imagine a world without Sup Forums

Over 10 years ago they were banned here because they broke our choking hazard laws. It was repealed but for some reason Euros are so backwards they live in the year 2003.

kinder eggs are banned in shotland

cringe.
remember when this shit used to be called cancerous? now it's encouraged

It does happen. My younger cousin had very light brown hair and eyebrows and as she got older her hair turned very blonde. Her eyebrows look nothing like her hair

Americans keep them in the fridge

I used to browse Sup Forums alot, but then i suddenly stopped
I am glad i came back

well they're eggs and you keep eggs in fridge like mayo, ketchup or mustard

Well said.

natural blonds often do have dark eyebrows

there is also people who doesn't hate America.. in other words people who doesn't browse 9gag.

>We not weak, we white Uruk strong, it be devious softskin scheme
average Ameri/pol/ reaction to le 56% face

Sup Forums is legitimately funny because it doesn't take itself seriously.

Sup Forums started taking itself seriously and became utter shit. I'm going to guess because reddit took over.

I don't trust blondes with blonde eyebrows because eyebrows are an essential component of body language/expressions.

Inscrutable assholes are about as bad as the Chinese.

not often, that's rare. If you think you know some blonde who's naturall i can gurante you that she's dyed
t. blond fetish

>he thinks he seriously has posting privileges during the Season of the Rake
get back in your compost bag

post more Sup Forums girl

>November
>Season of the Rake
Right now it's season of the Shovel

>muh fucking leaf

Even Sup Forums moved on from that shit

Dunno mate, November in Polish is listopad meaning "leaffall" (liść - leaf, padać- fall down)

Hmmm, let me reread this.
>Sup Forums started taking itself seriously and became utter shit. I'm going to guess because reddit took over.

>Sup Forums started taking itself seriously and became utter shit. I'm going to guess because reddit took over.

Don't get buried my friend

Wait, are you fucking serious? I did some worldbuilding for a fantasy game a year ago and wanted a custom word for "year," so I went with "leaffall" or L.F. So there's a year like 450 L.F., with the society counting every time the trees go naked. It fucks with the northern territories though, due to evergreen trees, so they need to be notified by the southern territories.

Can't believe Polish already has this, fuck. Whatever, I'm not changing it