Mfw I found Japanese idiots obsessed with Korea even in Sup Forums

>mfw I found Japanese idiots obsessed with Korea even in Sup Forums

>edgelord manga

They simply know how to recognize their masters.

>blacked swordsman

Guts gets his strength from the black seed of Kara Boga, he was blessed with it in his youth by a wise TURK sage.
Sadly the evil inherent to the white devil compelled him to kill the sage.

I wish they leave. Some US flag was shitting up /djt/ and they put on a tinfoil hat and blamed Koreans.

Casca kills herself in the nent story due to remembering her lost memoryw

Is this true?

Guts BTFO

Griffith won.

>tfw I probably have cousins in south korea

the reason we are obsessed with Korea and Koreans?

You'll get it easily letting me explain which people in America are supposed to be like zainichi Koreans in Japan.

which people do Americans hate most? it's Jews, of course, who have been sponsoring politicians and overtaken the control center of the US completely, and yet, feared the Samurai.

well, it's not as if they were exactly Zainich Koreans.

How about niggers? they are actually poor sons of slaves who were fornced to move the US, to be sure, but now they are in charge of minority and claim things too much.

well, it's not as if they were really Zainich Koreans. they weren't slaves at all, though. on the contrary, they have never go back to their homeland even though they could anytime if they wanted.

Don't foregt about Hispanic, who are demanding several rights such as one to vote, to live off and to have a job in America despite being illgeal aliens.

well, it's not as if they were just Zainich Koreans.

Americans are on the watch for terror. so Muslims are cancer, too. now America is not safe anymore because of them as well as guns.

well, it's not as if they were actually Zainich Koreans.

wanna finish by mentioning Koreans in America. needless to say, they are well-known for illegal prostitutes in America.

well, guess Koreans are Koreans everywhere whenever.

this is what Zinichi Koreans are after all.

>""""Japanese"""" user
>English translation
also >edgy seinen wannabe

>wanna finish by mentioning Koreans in America. needless to say, they are well-known for illegal prostitutes in America.

So you are obsessed with that country for that reason? Your morbid obsession with Korea derives from illegal prostitutes in America? Were you ripped off by them when you went to America?

>being this illiterate

jeez I think their revenge has already succeeded

R u half?

No I mean my grandpa was a nato soldier.

but it would be interesting if he really did.

>ΒΕΡΣΕΡΚ
>edgelord
It's very humane if you don't pay the edginess much mind.

+1 upboat
reddit gold deposited
le