Why aren't Argentina and Uruguay in Eurovision? They are whiter than Australia. That's not fair

Why aren't Argentina and Uruguay in Eurovision? They are whiter than Australia. That's not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKsNfccUTuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because eurovision is not based on whiteness but on agreements on the telecomunications broadcastings

But Argentina and Uruguay are european extensions, it's unfair.

Eurovision, not European. I think Egypt and Libya could join if they wanted to.

Little to no Muslim population down here

Argentinian "whites" have tons of non White admixture, they're mutts like all South Americans. Plus most of them descended from Italians and spaniard aka non whites
One drop rule

Nice.

Fuck off. Argentina and Uruguay are more than 90% white and european.

How, exactly? What is the logic behind it?

this, tunisia used to be part of it

WE WUZ EUROS N SHIET
Come on mate, you have to be an idiot to believe those bullshit statistics about those 2 countries being 90% white

You are ignorant. Hitler tried to create a nazi utopia in Argentina because he was impressed of how white they are.

Post some eye candy Argentinian and Uruguayan singers first to, you know, asses the feasibility of such a venture

Nigga, that's Morocco

>British education

They're best off out of that embarrassing Eurovision shit show tbqh.

>They are whiter than Australia.
I don't think that whiteness has anything to do with it.Especially since Sup Forums doesn't consider us white either.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKsNfccUTuk

if we go we are gonna win every year so it´s unfair for the rest of the plebs who go to this contest

Just to imagine that, behind this post, the is actually a brown inbred sandnigger...

reeee pls delet this theyre all the same arab cunts anyway

>if we go we are gonna win every year so it´s unfair for the rest of the plebs who go to this contest
I am guessing that you never saw Eurovision.

if Mallu learns to sing live until March, Brazil will go to yurovision

Why is she so perfect? I hope Lisbon is treating her well.

Lisbon treats foreign people better than its own people

A-Are Kiwis welcome?

Kiwis are the best Anglos, so yes.

literally everyone's welcome, except the working portuguese man/woman who has to move to the suburbs due to insane housing/renting prices and commute to work through a shitty transportation network where delays are the rule

Sinto muito. I love everything about your country though. We need more Portuguese people here. Please come and fish our cod.

Hey, we blame our politicians, not the foreigners. They're welcome here, it's just that the politicians are greedy moneygrabbers who don't bother to set up some regulations to assure some balance between foreign tourism and quality of life for locals. I'd like not to pay more than 400 euros for a small flat in Lisbon.

>We need more Portuguese people here. Please come and fish our cod.
Alright, how's the IT job market there?

well, it had to happen to you people one day.

we've seen that happen for the last 40 years. Most of Porto's population migrated to the suburbs during this time and only now do we see a return of the middle class back into the city (at the expense of the poor, that is).
Sure tourism will fuck us sideways again, but not nearly as bad as it'l hit lisboa's historical neighbourhoods.

Had lisboetas been smart and acted after the first municipality bailout (IIRC 20 years ago? I wasn't old enough before that) none of this had happened, but with each subsequent bailout more and more corruption was entrenched in the governing body (and we also hate you more each time), now it's a lost case, there is not a single one of them representing the interests of the citizens (yet they keep getting voted in since they weeded out any opposition)

>well, it had to happen to you people one day.
wtf are you talking about, you suffer the same problem, gentrification caused by massive tourism waves

as for the rest, I believe it's the chronic portuense butthurt for living under Lisbon's shadow speaking out loud