Korean manlets are at it again

Korean manlets are at it again

If I was stright I'd've already kms. Women don't like manlets. So glad I'm a homo and there are plentful of dads who like tiny boyz like me

but do they let you stick the?

>women wear six inch heels ending up inches taller than the average male
>wtf why are men such manlets lmfao

>Korean men

What went wrong?

yes

wut

impressive if real

Apparently the guy had bad experiences in his childhood and didn't want children because of that.

What is bad of that?

Pro-tip: YOU Can Never deny This.

It's the women's fault for starting an arms race

Why are koreans so fucked up?

this

h-how much they cost

KOREA BOGA

Isn't the average height for Korean men 5'10? Why would they do this.

That's some 70 IQ tier syllogism there.

shut up kimchi

that's average for men in the US I think, korea is probably 5'9

Because taller the better

Too bad there are no high heels for penises.

High heels were originally also worn by men, especially European nobles. Look it up.

Their average is 5'8"

Korean mothers give their sons hormone injections to make them grow taller.

Wow, this is shocking.

tfw no korean bf on high heels

gay

Because it will lead to the reproduction of bad genotypes.

Korean 'men' are more femeinine than their women. lmao

that's what happen when you eat too much fermented cabbage

I'm all for it. Same with the skincare and make up. Literally everyone looks better with clear smoothed out skin. Heels can be used to balance out outfits that shorten your legs. Eyeliner makes your eyes look intense and has been used by men since before Europeans were even that much of a thing.

I'm pretty sure men only ever get pissy about this shit because they'd have to do all the things they whine about women not doing in order to compete t.bh.

It's Korea, no amount of eugenics will turn them into snownigs in a few decades unless you drastically reduced their population. Also why would you even care about men's height in Korea unless you planned on breeding with another male somehow? Or at the very least go there, which there's very little reason to unless you're a sexpat t.bh.