ITT: Draw a quick map of any country, post it (with name of said cunt) and rate others’ drawings

ITT: Draw a quick map of any country, post it (with name of said cunt) and rate others’ drawings
Here’s my map of the Russian Empire, took about a minute

italia

You forgot Ostpreußen

España

hey thats pretty good

Manca la Catalonia

9/10
8/10

more like ausFAILia amirite lmao

Check it.

proofs

sweden

Here is Austria. I drew it in 10 seconds.

silly magyar. if only you compromised, your country would still be complete

Poortugal

added finland

which one is france?

italy

pretty sure i fucked up around guatemala

:3

france is pentagon

>silly magyar. if only you compromised, your country would still be complete
Austria-Hungary had the most progressive minority laws on the entire planet at the time, look it up. But it was not enough, never enough, because once you give an inch, they'll take your whole arm.
We should've genocided them, but we were too soft, and we tried discussion and peace, instead of violence like Western Euros handled their minorities. A mistake. You can't reason with common swine.

I think I fucked up Scotland but whatever

true, should have gotten rid of alot of those minorities
I like Croatia tho

>german humor

Croatians were bros before they stabbed us in the back, and sold us out to the Austrians in the 1800's. They sent their whole army with Jelacic into battle, then when the fighting was over like good lapdogs, they expected a reward.

But it gets better! Austrians didn't give them jackshit, in fact they took away what rights they had and made a compromise with Hungary!!! hahahaha Turns out, they didn't like coat turners either.
Instant karma at its finest.

But yeah. Croats and Slovenes are our least heinous neighbors. I still hate them for being Slavs though. Disgusting.

That's a pretty good Japan

Greece

Guess it

hint: it has a woman president

better than american

taiwan number wan

Here's the USA, how well did I do?

here's a shitty meme to cheer you up

wyoming, or any other american state really

China

kek

France