How come despite having the highest IQ of all races

Asians never really managed to invent anything or progress their society in any meaningful way even to this day?

There was that brief period where the Chinese invented a few things of course, but after that it's basically nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-Myjy0md330E/U-aGTgdC5OI/AAAAAAAAXk0/QAp03LAgo0k/s1600/P1070020.JPG
theamericanconservative.com/2012/08/14/raceiq-irish-iq-chinese-iq/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQCreativity. Tho japs and by a less dehree kooreans have alot of patents after ww2.

Because IQ is a meme

>Europe
>Rest of world
>Everywhere else

Lol.

This. IQ tests correlate with what people would describe as "intelligence" but also with how much people do standardized exams.

this

also I love how the graph on the left specifies 1400-1950

That way it can prevent including people from Egypt, as well as the USA for the most part.

Because Asians are an inferior race. The white man can invent many different ways of torturing my nipples, my boipucci, and my caged penis so that he makes me beg for his cock. That is precisely why the white man is the superior master.

>IQCreativity
But can you name any historically great artist or inventor who didn't have high IQ?

It says Rest of the West, do you have dyslexia?

T. Faggot with a double digit IQ

>But can you name any historically great artist or inventor who didn't have high IQ?
IQ tests weren't invented until 19040

t. rick and morty fan

T. someone who doesn't have an in-depth understanding of physics

>

>But can you name any historically great artist or inventor who didn't have high IQ?

No one with a low IQ is capable of being a scientist, but it's a necessary but not sufficient condition.

IQ is correlated with intelligence (and no really intelligent person will have a low IQ), but IQ is not the same thing as intelligence, and creativity is massively important to come up with anything new.

>wh*Te subhumans
>inventing anything

I'd hate to show you Guns, Germs, and Steel, but it's the perfect reasoning behind such an implosion in human advancement.

Jews 2,500 BC*

That's because IQ has no influence on society's development.

China only made a few inventions but these were fucking huge inventions but these were mostly in the past.

Yet nothing has changed the world as much as gunpowder, paper or the printing has and nothing probably will until we get FTL travel.

Civilization builds on civilization and your graph doesn't take into consideration the weight of those inventions (it includes a Swiss peeling knife ffs)

I bet you even think that the printing press was invented by the G*rmans

>Yet nothing has changed the world as much as gunpowder, paper or the printing has

>ignoring digital technology and AI altogether

user.....

These only came because of gunpowder. Not directly of course. Also how did AI completely revolutionize some child soldier in Africa's life?

>These only came because of gunpowder.
I thought CPU's were made by silicone and not sulfur.
But jokes aside.
>how did AI completely revolutionize some child soldier in Africa's life?
How did paper and printing?

We don't measure the advancement of humanity in Africa, since when Europeans colonized them they were still stuck in the stone ages, and nowadays they fare hardly any better. Harsh, but it's true.

>How did paper and printing?
It leaves the potential for untold amounts of information to travel to Africa. If they ever decide to fix their shit it's all set for them.
Also a lot of warlord aristocracy are literate and read books about warfare...

>We don't measure the advancement of humanity in Africa, since when Europeans colonized them they were still stuck in the stone ages, and nowadays they fare hardly any better. Harsh, but it's true.
True. East Africa was much for advanced than say the West or South. Pic related is some 12th century architecture from Ethiopia.

Africa was late to reach civilization but I think they had an exceptional growth since. West Africa straight up skipped the Bronze age and advanced into the Iron age by the time of European colonization.

The Chinese did invent a ton of stuff, many of their inventions are credited by European philosophers as enabling the current world we have today. Prior to the 1700s they were overall the most advanced civilization of all time. China just goes through 1-2 centuries of turmoil every 5 centuries or so, it seems like their most recent period of turmoil is almost done.

WE

What he says is true though. West Africans skipped the Bronze Age.

They don't. They specifically choose and train to pass the iq tests.
On average the richest kids in the Chinese capital that have trained over and over for years, manage to get 5 more iq points than your average Ukrainian peasant with 0 training.

Same for their diaspora, it's their richest and best trained ones that go abroad.

To contribute inventions you have to be creative. A majority of Asians (China) seem to have a culture that represses creative expression.

>Also a lot of warlord aristocracy are literate and read books about warfare...
Stop moving goalposts, you asked about an African child soldier, not the warlord aristocracy. So the answer is not even paper and printing.

>Pic related is some 12th century architecture from Ethiopia.
No offense but that's incredibly crude. Basically a stone cube with small holes carved into it.
Pic related is an European architecture from the same century. Some of the most intricate, tiny detail put into it isn't even visible on the image, such as small statues of saints and people sculpted around the doors, and such.
1.bp.blogspot.com/-Myjy0md330E/U-aGTgdC5OI/AAAAAAAAXk0/QAp03LAgo0k/s1600/P1070020.JPG

source?

It's not just about race but about culture too.

>Stop moving goalposts, you asked about an African child soldier, not the warlord aristocracy. So the answer is not even paper and printing.
I never said that digital technology won't eventually have an impact on African society, but to even get to that level they'll have to use paper and the printing press. The only reason we even have it is because of the flow of information from the latter two.

>No offense but that's incredibly crude. Basically a stone cube with small holes carved into it.
Pic related is an European architecture from the same century. Some of the most intricate, tiny detail put into it isn't even visible on the image, such as small statues of saints and people sculpted around the doors, and such.
I never said it was on the same level as traditional European architecture. But comparatively they did fairly good given how isolated they were. SEA was the same until they incorporated parts of Chinese and Indian culture into their society.

A. IQ is not an accurate measure of the entire range of intelligence
B. IQ does not make you creative
C. Creativity is driven by individualism

This. Also, the church had the sistematic doctrine which led to the first universities in Europe. The scientific success of Western Civilization is a production of the underlying culture inherited from greeks, romans and the christian tradition.

Having a linear graph in times of exponential population and scientific growth is fucking stupid.

Besides, if the source of this study is western texts, whats going to be mentioned in them? WESTERN PEOPLE AND EVENTS. You are fucking stupid. European discovery of Lake Victoria is no doubt considered a "scientific inventory" here, only because its a discovery to Europeans. Printing press gets imported to Europe, who then make multiple variations, each of which gets mentioned in texts. Bam - Euros "invented" it 20 times. I'm not saying the study means nothing but things being mentioned in (Western) text seems like an awfully strange metric, no?

Once again, the Jewish lap dog with a 56% face comes along and shills lies for his master. It's been disproved countless times by academics (real ones, not the kike agents filling your ivy league schools) that the pyramids were not built by slave labor but by skilled workmen.

Wasn’t China a cultural powerhouse for most of history? Creativity was definitely promoted. I think back then they didn’t actually see math or science as that important. I could be wrong though because I’m a history brainlet.

>unironically citing Lynns IQ chart

Sup Forums btfo

thats gondar mate that was built by blacks

Why are you larping as an asian dude?

You guys have some woefully fucked up "knowledge" about the world.

This. In Asia, it's all about sit down and shutup until you have no creative juices left. That's why almost all the asians are conformists. You have to follow the system and the system doesn't care about you in Asia. I don't know how you guys do it in the west but damn.

>I never said that digital technology won't eventually have an impact on African society, but to even get to that level they'll have to use paper and the printing press.

They have and use that stuff though.

They (asian) have a lot of creativity boys. Turns out that most stuff that is high impact was already discovered so you have to go even much more further to actually hit gold (and not just end up independently doing the same shit a few men did 15 years ago)

lol idk

It's basically the same but manifests differently.

Can you explain?

asians=ants
repetition does not equals intelligence

Their society never required it. The chinese couldve built factories in the 11th century but instead built toys.

Eh, that's not necessarily true. Some of the smartest Chinese kids I know came from comically poor families.

And rural Chinese aren't that far off from their developed-world counterparts; see here theamericanconservative.com/2012/08/14/raceiq-irish-iq-chinese-iq/.

"However, that has all now changed, as blogger Anatoly Karlin has located the 2009 PISA scores for a dozen major provinces on the Chinese Internet, and published a lengthy post presenting and analyzing them. These scores are indeed truly remarkable, and completely confirm the apparent pattern of Lynn’s IQ samples, in which desperately poor East Asians tend to score at or above the levels of the most successful and well-educated Western populations."

I will however suggest that IQ is only useful insofar as cultural and the political-economic environment allow it to be utilized. For centuries, the Ashkenazi Jews in Europe had the highest IQ of any ethnic group, but (with a few exceptions), they were unable to contribute to European science and culture until the mid-19th century. The same can be said for China and any other non-Western country.

Explain that one to the nra.