What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXFzb0A-Dw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats a funny looking finland

It's a buffer zone between Russia and China. And the Northern half of China is full of them.

Suicide and extreme weather conditions

mongolian stuff

Nazis who think they are Hitler's chosen people by fighting away foreign looking people and complaining why are they so poor. Their presidential race is just a finger point insult contest "Your families are chinks." "No your family are chinks." "I swear he married a chink!" "No I'll assure my people I married a Russian and not a chink." "Fuck you you are a chink." "NO YOU ARE A CHINK."

>Mongolians often refer to their country as "Genghis Khan's Mongolia", to themselves as "Genghis Khan's children", and to Genghis Khan as the "father of the Mongols" especially among the younger generation.

Tell me why Mongolia shouldn't be the first country I visit in Asia.

How is this better than "No, YOUR emails!" "No, YOUR emails!" "No, YOUR emails!" "No, YOUR emails!" "No, YOUR emails!" ?

It's not, they also like to name every fkin thing after fkin Genghis Khan even tho there are many more famous Mongolian figures.

I've been there its awesome af
I actually like the cities because they're "normal" in a sense that they have the usual shit you'd find anywhere, just not too loud and always peaceful

It’s extremely xenophobic

hungarians and finns living in a perfect khanate utopia you guys are just jealous of us!

Buffer states buffering

They break down some Chinese guy's shitty wall.

There was a time where the Mongols could have attacked Vienna

reeeeeeeeeee why did they stop at Hungary?????????

(Sumo) wrestling.
>there are many more famous Mongolian figures
Such as...? At least in the West there aren't.

Nothing special imo. I live in Tuva, it's 2 hours of driving to get there

kublai khan, the other khans who established the other empires, toqot'a, shitton of generals, scientist on both Russian and Chinese side. Oh heck they can even put Mengke Bateer if they can have a street dedicated to the fkin Beatles.

The people there are very proud, very macho. They do not mind white people that much, but they are not big fans. They DESPISE Chinese and Korean people, as they believe they are trying to slowly kill off the Mongol race by racemixing with them. Their capital is a total shithole, open manholes and uncontrolled industrial develop that leads to all sort of other infrastructure problems.

Outside the cities and politics, it's a nice, wide open place with good food and strong people. Not a place an inexperienced traveler should ever step foot in.

Temur Khan is better than Kublai tbqh

Holy shit that sounds hilarious. When it comes to stupidity and politics, not to mention poverty, Mongolia seems to be like the Northern Asian version of the Philippines.

What if you say you're Russian.

Chinese I see, but why Koreans?

Probably even worse. Many of them dislike russians because og muh colonialism/communism.

Mongolians don't like anyone including themselves, except when it's about "muh Genghis Khan!"

Asian Nazis

A desolate shithole. People are piss poor and they have one of the highest suicide rates in the world. All they ever do is fantasize about the glory days of the long-dead Mongol Empire. They are massive Russian cucks and have disgusting food too. Probably one of t the worst """cuisines""" in the world.

t. went to Mongolia before

Lots of Mongolians move to Korea to find a better life and some of them end up marrying Koreans which piss off the Mongols who want to retain their "pure blood" (which is retarded because Mongols are a very mixed population). If you're a non-Mongol man married to a Mongolian woman then you might get beaten up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXFzb0A-Dw4