Mutt thread

post your rare mutt

would webcam photos be accepted

Pls stop. This meme has ceased to be funny

yes

t. mutt on vacation

same thing happened to me too but then I realized that kekistanis on Sup Forums goes apeshit whenever this is posted, because they're all mexicans or jews from reddit and they know its true

t. mutt lover

>post your rare mutt
Here is a rare goblin mutt I found.

> they're all mexicans or jews
They're "wh*te"

Kek

>literal african thinking he is not a mutt
Cringe.

holy shit this is one ugly mother fucker
also
>confusing nafris with kabylies
>pic related is the average kabylie berber man

also posting the same guy every time ... if Algeria is sooo filled with these people why aren't you posting the other 40 million Algerians
really makes you think

t. american't trying to infiltrate the danish anti-troll machine

Nah, mate.
All you african sandniggers are inbred low HDI low GDP low IQ brown ugly fuckers.

Zeyed ta7ki m3ah brazili autiste yakrah les nord africains.

why have all those extra trailing zeroes when it's still just zero? just write a fucking zero and be done, or put a 1 at the end or something, fucking mathemetiacallty illeterale

Significant figures

Isn't this how Chinese people used to look like when they first came to this earth from outer space?

So, it's still just zero then, well whoop de doo. I would have exactly the same information if he'd just put 0. Please explain why 'muh significant figures' is any kind of explanation

OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE....

>mutts
>rare

delete this, we're race building

Don't Chinese people's skin revert to this black color if they stop eating rice?

where can I get a proxy like that?

rowlan for 0% plox

Is this something out of the Bible? What is it you people are trying to preach? That the world ought to be upside down?

its not supposed to be

lmao

1 GET